- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This Story is nothing for minors!!! It is for adults only! Please stay away if you are not old enough. I warn everybody that it contains explicit description of rape by several men, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts of a major character. If we will have a happy ending I don't know yet and it depends on the wishes of my readers as we go along. Please forgive me that I not post my name and that I disabled the function to send feedback by e-mail. I posted a story here before and even warned the readers about the content. People who were not happy with what was happening to the characters started to harrass me badly and seemed not to understand that as the word says it is fiction. It was getting quiet much and made me think to never post a fiction here again. But since I can have the option to block the e-mails and even hide my username I thought I might try it again. Please don't understand me wrong: I like comments, reviews and fair critisizm. But what was going on with my previous story made me act more carefully. Please feel free to submit reviews/ideas and comments. But before you tell me you don't like what happened even if I warned you about I just want to tell that you better have staid away from this story. If the feedback should reach me you have to pots an officialy review and not send it by e-mail. E-mails will never reach me. To all sane readers: Hope you will like it! Disclaimer: I don't own nothing!
Author's Chapter Notes:
Something terrible happens to Tony and he looses all his hope. He fears to tell his friends what happend. Will Gibbs be able to find out at the end what happend? Will he be able to help him?
Tony felt hands everywhere all over his body. His skin, his body were on fire lost in the sensation of what was happening to him. He neither remembered how he came here nor did he remember why he was feeling so hot or what has happened. In his foggy mind there seemed to flash some pictures of a Friday night out clubbing and a lot of fun. A gorgeous girl, a kiss and something she slipped him while she was forcing her tongue down his throat. After that, all became a blur.

He has always been a sexual being, always hungry to be touched and get laid no matter if men or women as long as they were willing and looking good. His taste in sex was always extreme. But he was normally always taking care that he could stop it if he wanted. He was always sober never allowed it to get out of control. But this time was different. He knew he was drugged not sure what the pill has had contained the girl forced him to swallow during the kiss. And he was not really caring anymore. He was too much gone could only feel and was unable to think clearly.

He heard several people talking while the hands were still roaming his body making him trust in the hands letting his body begging for more. He heard a male voice by his ears whispering how beautiful he was, how needy. That they will give him what he needs, what his body was born for.

He was dragged on his feet and leaded to a kind of wooden horse, pressed down gently to lay flat on his stomach on the cold surface bending by his hips his feet still touching the ground. He felt the hands moving down his legs and arms and stretching them, pressing them against wooden legs and some ropes tying his limbs, restraining him securely, making it unable for him to move an inch. His waist was next while other hands were caressing his butt. Squeezing, stroking.

He was so hard. His cock was throbbing with need leaking pre-cum and twitching in a hungry rhythm. Far away he heard himself moan, begging. For what he did not know really and did not care. He wanted more, needed more. More hands on his body, more tongues, more lips and more teeth biting him gently. Somehow he knew it was not right, that the drug must have caused this, his mind spinning trying to decide what was happening. A hard slap on his ass was making him gasp. The voice at his ear was back. “You get what we give you slut.” Then he felt another slap and another and another. The pain was spreading through his body, eliciting pleasure with every contact, making him moan, gasp and beg for more. He needed to cum needed a hand on his dick any contact which would allow him to explode. He trusted as good as his restraints allowed him into the slaps. He tried his best to rub his cock on anything, only to be greeted with air. His body was trembling; he was so close, that the lightest whisper of a touch on his cock would be enough to make him come.

He heard himself whimper, felt two hot streams of liquid dropping down his cheeks and he realized he was crying, begging with everything he had. His body was shaking uncontrollable. He was shouting begging to be allowed to cum, to find his release.

A strong pain shot through his body as a hand squeezed the shaft of his cock in a vice grip. The voice was chuckling in his ear. “You are here for our pleasure not for your own.” The hand gripped more hard, making it unable for him to find his release. A cold metal was snapped tight around his cock and balls. Digging painful in his flesh, restraining his cock in the same way he was bound to the wooden horse. Two hands were spreading his ass and he felt something cold on his anus. Encircling his tight ring of muscles, teasing him, making him more and more desperate, making him twitch, trying to get more of the fingers playing with him.

The voice was back. “You want us to fuck you, slut? Do you want to feel our cocks insight your tight hot ass? To be used for our pleasure? To take you in any way we want?” His answer was only a whisper, a stutter through his sobs. “Y-Yes… please. Anything y-you want. P-Please…” “Are you clean, slut?” Unable to answer any more, Tony could only nod and at the same moment, the fingers which have teased him before were pushing inside his ass. Making him shout out of pain and pleasure, starting to fuck him and stretch him. He felt it were two fingers forcing their way deep inside him, brushing his prostate with every push not really stretching him to their full extent, just eliciting more and more shouts from him, to loose himself more in the sensation.

The voice was back but more far away and Tony nearly did not register it over his own moans. “Not too much! Only enough that he will not tear!” Tony’s muscles were twitching around the fingers clamping down automatically, trying to fuck himself on them, to get more, to feel more.

Then the fingers were gone and he whimpered again, more tears running down his cheeks. He knew it was wrong what happened to him. He was drugged and forced to this without his consent, but his body was stronger then his mind, he was to far gone to fight, did not really want to fight. Everything was too much for him. He was lying here, restrained and begging to be raped unable to control, unable to fight, his body starving to be used, to be touched, to be fucked.

Two hands were grabbing his ass again, spreading his cheeks. He felt something on his hole, nudging a little bit, wiggling and pressing forward. A sharp pain shot trough him making him shout as the man forced his cock inside his ass in one brutal fast motion. He was not giving him time to adjust, just started to fuck him hard and brutally. He was hitting his prostate with every push making him see white flashes behind his eyes and shout out his pleasure with every trust. His hands were gripping the wooden legs on which his arms were bound, hanging on as if his live was depending on them. Pleasure and pain were running through his veins, his body was shuddering uncontrollable, his muscles twitching everywhere in his body. His balls were drawing up rhythmically and painfully with every trust, trying to shoot out his come unable to succeed, hindered by the cock-ring securely in place, denying his own release.

He heard the man behind him moan loud. His voice again. “Yeah that’s it, slut! So hot and tight! Knew you would be perfect! Yeah… fuck yourself on my cock! So good the way you milk me!” His moans were getting louder, his trust more erratic more out of control and with a last hard trust he pushed as deep as possible inside him, stilled and Tony felt the cock inside him twitching, shooting his come hot inside his ass in waves, while his hands were gripping painfully in his hips.

The man slipped out and a small hiss of pain left Tony’s mouth combined with a whine regretting the loss of the cock and the empty feeling only to be replaced with another moan of pleasure as he felt someone else pushing in him again slowly. The man was making him feel every inch of the hard cock, making his breath come in small gasps until his balls were pressing against his own. His muscles were starting to clamp down around the hard on inside him rhythmically. Unable to stop Tony was fucking himself on the huge cock inside him pressing his prostate against it with every cramp, causing the man inside him to moan loud every time he squeezed his dick. The feeling was not enough and Tony was starting to beg again. “Please…. Ahhh… please .. fuck me…. Oh god please.” The voice was back again chuckling in his ear. “Why should we, slut? As I see it you make a good job to fuck yourself on the cock and milk my friend the way he likes it. What else can you offer that we would even think about to give you what you are begging for?” “Anything…. Please … oh god pleeeease” A hand was stroking tenderly through his hair. “Hmmm anything, slut? Really anything? I might have an idea. Some guys here a so horny that they might cum just from watching before they have a chance to fuck your tight ass. Wouldn’t that be unfair?! If you are a nice boy and suck them off, allow to fuck your hungry eager mouth, maybe I can talk with my friend then to fuck you. Would you do this, slut?” “Yes please anything… please….” “Let’s see if you can give them a nice blow job and decide then. If you don’t disappoint me, I am sure I can persuade him to move.”

The next thing Tony felt was a cock at his lips, smearing with the head pre-cum all over them. His tongue darted out automatically He was licking the cock head and his lips, tasting the salty bitter liquid, trying desperately to close his mouth around the hard on just an inch away from his face. Two hands were gripping his hair stilling his head and the next thing he felt was a big hard penis pushing in his mouth slowly. His tongue was whirling hungry around the head and shaft, pressing against the vein below and in the slit at the head, trying his best to get his reward and the man inside him to move. The hands in his hair were tightening and a second moan from the man in front of him joined the moans from the man inside his hole. The voice was back. “Yeah that’s it slut! If you can make him shout my friend will start to move.” Tony started to suck eagerly, desperate to get what he was begging for. His head was bobbing up and down the hard shaft in his mouth, sucking harder and deeper, eager to please. The moans were getting louder and the hips started to move, slowly first, trusting the cock deeper and deeper. The hands in his hair were painful making him moan in pain while he was still fucking his self on the cock inside his ass. Suddenly the cock in his mouth was forcing all his way in and down his throat. Tony tried his best not to gag, swallowing as best as he could and breath around it. He was having difficulties to breath to get the much needed oxygen inside his plague damaged lungs. He tried to pull away, to scream, but without success. His vision became more and more blurry, greying around the edges. His whole buddy was buckling trying to free himself. Before he could pass out the man was pulling back fucking his mouth slowly making him suck in the much needed air before forcing again his cock down his throat, repeating it all over again and again. Tony lost count on how often he nearly passed out. The lack of oxygen was causing him to fly higher and higher, making him to suck stronger and stronger. With a last trust the man was forcing his cock again down his throat and with a loud shout he was shooting his cum inside forcing him to swallow every single drop, before puling back and out of his mouth, leaving Tony panting and swallowing heavy for air.

A sharp, hard trust inside his ass made him shout again.. Tears were streaming freely over his cheeks from pain, pleasure and happiness to have been successful to please. He felt another cock at his mouth while the trusts inside his ass were getting faster and harder. The cock slid inside between his lips, hands grapping his hair again, while the man trusted in; not as deep as the man before him, but enough to make it difficult to breath again. With every trust inside his ass he was pushed further down the cock in his mouth. The sensation to be fucked from behind and front were too much, the pleasure inside his body increasing higher and higher. It felt like his whole body was on fire. It was like he was flying. He could only feel no single thought was in his mind. He was just enjoying what was happening. Both men came at the same time. Tony swallowed eagerly the salty bitter cum, while he felt the hot seed inside his ass pulsing out of the man’s cock.

Another cock upside his ass and mouth followed after one another. His whole body was drumming, shaking, shuddering and Tony lost count on how many cocks he took. He was flying high and it felt like he was riding through a never ending dry orgasm. With every cock the waves of pleasure and pain were getting more intense and he gave himself totally over the sensation, loosing himself in the process, unable to fight with the drugs inside his body. He was feeling his whole body giving up more and more. His vision was full of red, white and blue flashes. Colours were whirling in front of his eyes. He heard himself and the others moaning and shouting out of pleasure until his body could not take more and the darkness rising up in his brain consuming him and embracing him totally.

When Tony came back to consciousness he felt another cock fucking him, making him moan over and over shouting, begging for more. His whole body was trembling cramping to cum, his balls and penis were hurting so much and he was screaming with pain and need.

When the man inside him came and slid out he was whimpering and crying freely. Tender hands were stroking him and the voice was back. “You are such a good slut! You were amazing boy. Taking 25 men up inside your ass and 13 down your throat. Some of them even having a second or third go on you.” A handkerchief was dragged tenderly of his face removing the snot which was running down his nose. “So beautiful! Your body full of cum everywhere. In your face your back and your hole. 25 men shooting their cum inside you making your ass overflow, running down your legs. Shuddering through an endless dry orgasm, allowing us to take you, use you, begging for more and more. So hungry to be used and to please.” A hand was gripping his cock and starting to stroke him tenderly, making him beg in a whisper over and over again. “You were so good, that I decided to allow you your own release. So you may ask me to fuck you again. But be warned you will only cum with me together and since I have had already three goes on you it might take a while. Would you like me to take you again slut?” Tony could only nod and whisper a short ‚Please’

Hands were removing the restraints on his arms, legs and waist. Pain was shooting through his cramping muscles as he felt the blood rushing back in his limbs. Two pairs of strong arms were lifting him up in a standing position. His knees were buckling and if the arms were not holding him up he would have fallen on the floor. Tears were still streaming down his cheeks as he was turned around and laid on his back. His hands were hold down over his head. Someone lifted his legs up and he felt strong shoulders under them.

His vision was to blurry from the drugs and from all he was trough this night already to see anything. He felt a cock press inside him again slowly, stretching his sore whole. Relief was streaming through his body as the man started to fuck him again. After all this brutal cocks trusting in over and over again, the cock inside him was almost tender if not even less hard in his pushs. He started to fly. His brain and mind blacking out as before and Tony could only feel again. The cock pushing with every trust against his prostate and scraping the head over it in pulling out. He lost any track of time while he only felt the hard trusts in and the slow tender pulls out. He was screaming again with pleasure, begging for more over and over again. Hearing the voice again encouraging him, soothing him. “So good. So perfect to be fucked and to be used. Such a pitty we have to separate after tonight. Yeah that’s it! Shout for me slut. Let me hear and feel how much you like it to be taken. I will make you come on my cock. Let you have the orgasm of your life. Make you come so hard as never before. You will be craving for this night, dream about it and will be unable to feel such a thing ever again. You will remember this every time you have sex again and feel sad about that you are unable to feel the same. You will try to find this again and you will be unable to do so. I can already see you in the clubs offering yourself to everybody, giving in your deepest desires and let everybody use you as they want freely just to feel this again. Nobody can give you this again only me. You are mine from now on and only if I want I will find you again, make you feel like this again to give you what you need.”

The trust became harder and faster. Tony was riding again trough a never ending dry orgasm. He was shouting. His muscles were shuddering and pain flashing in his body. Wave after wave of pleasure was running through his veins. “Yours! Only Yours!” was all he could scream again and again. Like in trance he felt a hand on his cock fumbling. He heard the man moaning in pleasure, shouting. “Mine, slut! Only mine. Come for me slut! Come on my cock!” And Tony did. He felt as the cock-ring was removed. His cum and his blood was floating with a painful, sudden rush through his cock. His world was blacking out. Colours were flashing in front of his eyes. His blood rushing in his ears loud like water falls. He felt his whole body buckling, his cum shooting on his face and on his breast, his was cock pulsing again and again painfully. Wave after wave of orgasm after orgasm was pulling him with them. His whole mind and brain was like frying and it seems never to end like it was taking hours until his body started to come down a little bit, he heard the man shout loud and panting, his ass filling again with cum and feeling the pulsing heavy cock inside him. His heart was racing painfully inside his chest and he tried his best to breath without success. Darkness was creeping up fast, swallowing him in his aftershocks, surrounding him, while the man still pushed hard in him. He left himself fall over the edge into the black hole which was opening under him, still floating and exhausted until he knew no more.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
This Story is nothing for minors!!! It is for adults only! Please stay away if you are not old enough. I warn everybody that it contains explicit description of rape by several men, suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts of a major character. If we will have a happy ending I don't know yet and it depends on the wishes of my readers as we go along.

Please forgive me that I not post my name and that I disabled the function to send feedback by e-mail. I posted a story here before and even warned the readers about the content. People who were not happy with what was happening to the characters started to harrass me badly and seemed not to understand that as the word says it is fiction. It was getting quiet much and made me think to never post a fiction here again. But since I can have the option to block the e-mails and even hide my username I thought I might try it again.

Please don't understand me wrong: I like comments, reviews and fair critisizm. But what was going on with my previous story made me act more carefully. Please feel free to submit reviews/ideas and comments. But before you tell me you don't like what happened even if I warned you about I just want to tell that you better have staid away from this story. If the feedback should reach me you have to pots an officialy review and not send it by e-mail. E-mails will never reach me.

To all sane readers: Hope you will like it!

Disclaimer: I don't own nothing!