- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
See Overview/Chapter 1
When Tony came around the first time again his brain was foggy. He did not know where he was and what was happening. He felt wet and cold. He recognized far away that he was surrounded by water. Hands were washing him carefully, rubbing every part of his body, soaping him. His whole body was a mass of pain. Fingers were inside him, cleaning him. A nuzzle was pushed inside him and he felt water filling his ass, making him groan from the pain it caused, before the darkness returned and swallowed him again.

The next time Tony came around he felt he was sitting on a kind of chair, which was vibrating small. He was leaning against a warm body which was holding him against its chest. A hand was stroking soothingly through his hair. A voice was murmuring reassuring words in his ears. He felt dizzy and nauseas. His head was spinning and throbbing painfully as like a whole marine battalion was marching all over his brain again and again. Just slowly he recognized that he was in a car, before he lost consciousness again.

The third time he woke up slowly lying on something soft. He was lying on his back, his head was pillowed on something fluffy and he was covered with a warm blanket. He tried to move and pull the blanket more tight around his shivering body, but his arms would not move. They were too heavy and his body hurt. He tried to open his eyes only to recognize he couldn’t. He tried to hear were he was, but it was quiet. No sound could be heard. When he tried to turn his head, he felt a sharp pain at his neck and something like needles pushing through his skull, piercing his brain and eyes. He could here a soft painful moan, before all he could feel again was the blissful darkness surrounding him.

Tony woke up on Sunday morning in his apartment. Feeling like he has been drinking all the alcohol in DC the night before. His head and his body hurt. He could not remember what has happened on Saturday. The last thing he knew was, that he was in a new club on Friday having fun. After the second beer on Friday he could not remember anything. His ass hurt most and was throbbing in the rhythm of his heartbeat. It seems like it was a hell of a fuck. And Tony was sure he has been fucked by someone. He knew the nice sore feeling to well to think it was caused by something else. The only worry he felt was that he did not remember anything about his encounter and even not how he came home or anything after the second beer in this club. He was hungry and his body was calling to take care of nature. Even if his whole body hurt like he had been running just minutes ago 20 miles he was able to stand up with some effort and shuffle slowly into the bathroom and then to the kitchen through his living room not seeing the white envelop on his coffee table.

Tony shuffled slowly to the coffee machine and started it. He prepared a bowl of captain crunch and started to eat slowly after he sat down with a hiss of pain at his kitchen table. His throat pained first with each swallow. Just slowly after some spoons the milk seemed to help and sooth the painful scratch and made it bearable to swallow. It took him about 20 minutes to eat, what was quiet funny because normally he would shove down a bowl like this in less then 5 minutes. The coffee was long since done and Tony stood up slowly and purred himself a cup after dismissing the bowl in the sink. After adding enough sugar and hazelnut cream he shuffled slowly in the living room. His whole body hurt and he was exhausted. Still trying with every working cell in his brain to remember what happened after this second beer on Friday he sat down slowly on his sofa and sipped slowly his coffee. After some minutes without any success to remember anything and after he finished his cup of coffee, he put the cup on the table in front of the couch and grabbed the remote of his TV only to stop as he recognized the white envelop and his cell phone on it.

Damn! Maybe Gibbs has picked him because he was to drunken on Friday and this letter his from him, telling him, his boss had enough of his attitude and he is fired? Maybe he missed a call for a case on his phone and this is why Gibbs let McGee and Abby track his phone only to find him drunken in this club? They were on call this weekend and he did not plan to get drunk just to have one or two hours of fun on a Friday night, with good music and two or three beer. But obvious did not succeed. His heart started to race and he took slowly his cell phone hesitant to open it and to find out if he missed a call from his boss. He flipped it open and left out a breath of relieve after he checked it and recognized that he has not missed any call. But why then the white envelop? And if it was not from Gibbs then from whom was it? Maybe from the man he has had sex with? Maybe he did not want to leave without saying goodbye? Would be something new but maybe it would help him to remember what happened if he read it…

He took the envelop carefully in his hand. His heart started to beat faster and he felt panic rising in his chest. His gut was chumming and he started to sweat. A very bad feeling was forming inside him. Carefully he was feeling the envelop with his hands, turning it from one side to the other. Something hard was inside. Something like a disk? Nothing was written on the envelop and so he opened it slowly and peaked carefully inside. A disk and a simple white card….

He shook out the content on his coffee table and took the card. He turned it and on it written in simple printed letters stood. ‘Thanks for the nice night! Looking forward to see you again!’ Ok, so it looks like it was from the guy he has had sex with. But how comes that it seems to be printed and he has no printer in his apartment and what the hell was this disk for? Tony stood up slowly and took the disk shuffling to his DVD player inserted it and walked back slowly to his couch to sit down again. He took the remote in his hand and pressed play.

First he saw only a black screen then he saw a text:

In case you don’t remember anything.

The text was shown for several second. Long enough for Tony to read it four times and to wonder what this should mean. Then a second later the screen was showing a room. Someone was bound in the middle of the room on a kind of wooden horse and someone else was fucking the guy. Other men all wearing masks were standing around, all naked and hard… Tony felt bile rising in his throat. Flashes of memories started to resurface in his mind. A girl slipping him a pill with a kiss… The man on the horse was moaning loudly, begging the man to fuck him harder and faster. A shiver ran down Tony’s spine. His whole body was shaking with fear. The man fucking the other man, was trusting hard almost brutally and came. When he pulled out the man who was bound started to whine and whimper, begging to be fucked more. An other man stepped behind an pushed inside slowly, buttoning out but not moving but moaning while the other one started to beg again to be fucked. The first man stepped in front of the guy bending down, asking him what he would do to be fucked. If he would suck off the others who could not wait. It was clear that the restrained man was desperate and promised to do anything. A third man was stepping in front of him. Teasing him with his cock just to push in after some time and start to fuck the man’s mouth. Tony felt the cock inside his mouth felt the other inside his ass as a flashback came rushing back in his mind. The feeling he could not breath… No! No, no, no, no no! This can’t be true. This is not him, he could never agree to something like this. NEVER! The camera was turned around to the face of the man, who was restrained and all colour left Tony’s face as he saw that it was him. Him who was restrained, him who was begging these men to fuck him, to use him, to rape him. He could not tear his eyes away from the screen. The blood in his ears so loud that he could not hear his shouts of need and pleasure, while this men fucked him senseless. One after the other stepped to him fucking his ass and mouth over and over again, and he was shouting screaming for more.

After about 20 men he saw how he lost consciousness. They stopped to fuck his mouth but never his ass. 5 more men trusted more and more inside him using him, while he was passed out. Other stepped up again, who have had fucked him before. Pushed inside him again and again. Tony sat there still like stone. He felt all the cocks inside him, remembered every touch as the memories were rushing back at ones in full force. He could not breath again not move. Tears were starting to stream down his cheeks. He felt dirty, used. He has been begging to be raped, to be taken by all this men over and over again. But he was drugged. He did not wanted this. The drug has caused this….But, but nobody … nobody will ever believe him, that he did not wanted this, if they would see this DVD. This DVD on which he was begging for more and more….

Tony felt the bile rising in his throat. Clamping a hand on his mouth he ran into his bathroom, just in time, breaking down on his knees in front of the toilette and throwing up.

Tony gagged over and over again unable to stop. After some time he was only dry heaving but could not stop. The moans were ringing in his ears. The touches all over his body the men trusting in him over and over again, raping him, coming inside him, inside his mouth on his face on his ass… Cum of the men dripping out of his ass slowly dripping down his legs. Himself begging for more. Begging the voice … no the man… to be raped again, to allow him his own release, to allow him to cum. Tony could not breath again. He was still dry heaving unable to suck in oxygen. His lungs started to burn and to cramp. The card… ‘Looking forward to see you again!’ They know where he lives, they brought him here, dropped him after they used him.

His attempts to breath became harder. He knew he was hyperventilating, but could do nothing against it. He crawled out of the bath, still trying to catch his breath, he needed to get out of here, before they come back …. He needed help before he will pass out. He will call Gibbs. He always felt secure with Gibbs… Nobody will do anything to him, when he was with Gibbs…

Tony crawled back into the living room. His vision was blurry. The DVD was finished and had stopped automatically. Far away he heard voices like in a dream, something about an economic summit in Europe. So far away so unreal … With his last reserves he scrambled to his coffee table trying to reach his cell phone, not recognizing, that the white card was pushed on the floor under his couch.

Unable to recall how he managed it he recognized hazy the cell phone in his hand as he collapsed on the floor. He heard a voice shouting his name demanding to answer before he passed out.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
See Overview/Chapter 1