- Text Size +
Story Notes:
One of my responses for the NCIS kink meme, which is a whole lot of fun.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony loves everything about bottoming for Gibb's.
Tony absolutely loved everything about sex with Gibb's. He loved the blow jobs, he loved the teasing, he loved the kissing, but he especially loved when Gibbs pushed his cock into his tight hole.

Gibb's had a penchant for dirty talking to and Tony loved how he was vocal as he prepared Tony and pushed inside him. Gibb's never let Tony get himself ready. Tony thought his boss just enjoyed the process of slicking up Tony's hole and the anticipation it caused by making him wait.

"Do you want me to fuck this tight little whole, my boy?" He'd whisper in Tony's ear as he pushed his fingers in and out.

"Yes," Tony would hiss as Gibb's continued to tease him.

"Yes...what?" Gibb's would often ask when they were playing this certain game.

"Yes, sir" Tony would shudder as he realized what Gibb's wanted this time.

Gibb's would give a low laugh and respond, "Your almost ready boy, fuck yourself back on my fingers. That's it, just like a little bitch in heat. Your my little slut aren't you Tony? You'd do anything I asked you too?"

Tony would barely be able to hang on at that point as Gibb's dirty words washed over him and he would start begging.

"Please, boss. Please fuck me. Yes, I'll do whatever you want. Just please put your cock inside me."

"Alright, slut. Calm down, my boy," Gibbs would finally pull his fingers out and swipe them across Tony's back to rid himself of the slick moisture. He would wrap his hands around Tony's sides and line his cock up to Tony's puffy hole. Then he would thrust in while pulling Tony back on it.

Usually he fucked Tony fast and furious, but sometimes he would stay still for a moment before bending down and whispering in Tony's ear.

"Fuck yourself on my cock, slut. Show me how much you love being underneath me."

Tony would start slow and build himself up to a steady speed all the while crooning in needy noises. Sometimes worshipful words would slip out of his mouth.

"Love you boss"

"Need you boss"

"I love your cock boss"

and so on and on it would go until suddenly Gibb's would go even stiller and pull Tony's abruptly up against his chest. He would take up a fast pace and order Tony to touch himself. Tony would wrap his hand around his dick and match Gibb's pace. Before long they would collapse in a heap on the bed.

Gibb's used to pull out immediately until he realized how much Tony loved the connection despite the discomfort. He loved the feeling of being trapped under Gibb's strong body. His softening cock dispelling itself naturally, but slowly. His breath against the back of his neck where Gibb's would often lick and nibble as they both came down from the throes of passion.

"Love you, Tony," Gibb's often whispered into Tony's ears as they drifted off to a light slumber.

"Love you too, Jethro," Tony would whisper back and slowly smile as he relished once again how good it felt to belong to Gibb's.
Chapter End Notes:
One of my responses for the NCIS kink meme, which is a whole lot of fun.