- Text Size +
Story Notes:
NCIS Kink meme response
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is put between his lover and his boss and a choice must be made.
Tony stared into the mirror with a grimace. He was in so much shit. Even if the team hadn't known did it was Tobias Fornell who left it they would have ragged on him continuously. He suspected it was payback for all the years he had detailed his sexual encounters without reserve to them. Now, however, they would know it was the FBI agent who had placed the big hickey on the side of his neck. He cursed the fact they were in a hotel and therefore inaccessible to his turtlenecks. He would even wear one in this humid, hot weather of Florida.

Tony, at least, thanked the stars that they were heading home today and would have no more contact with the locals. Sighing one last time he exited the bathroom to find a smirking Tobias leaning against the wall.

“You did this on purpose,” Tony glared.

“You wanted Gibbs’ attention,” Tobias replied and shrugged carelessly.

“Not like this,” Tony rasped back, “I don’t know what his reaction will be and I don’t want to know. This was supposed to be a way of me not getting fired and you getting the mutual benefit of my company. You said you wouldn’t use it against Gibbs.”

Tobias just laughed, grabbed Tony, and shoved him up against the wall. He stared at Tony intently for only a few moments before Tony lowered his eyes submissively and started to shake.

Tobias frowned and drew Tony into a tight, but tender hug. He petted Tonys’ back in long, gentle strokes.

“Shh, my boy, I know what our arrangement was. However, you mean too much to me to simply allow you to belong to Gibbs in anyway. Even if it’s just a mental pull. If he makes a claim and you decide to be with him then that’s up to you, but we are going to end this divided loyalty,” Tobias murmured seriously.

Tony stared at him blankly for a few minutes as he processed what Tobias had said. Tobias cared about him? More than fuck buddy or temporary stress relief? Tony tried to convince himself that he didn’t feel the same, but he had long passed the point with Tobias to be lying to himself. He had gone into their situation to try and placate the side of him that craved Gibbs’ attention. Somehow, though, along his journey of a submissive to his dominant, Tony had begun to get attached to Fornell too. It was not as strong as Tonys’ affection for Gibbs, but it was still growing and brightening. Just the fact that he was giving in and not beating the crap out of Tobias was proof of that.

“Did you plan for the team to walk in on us? Did you tell them to meet you in that room?” Tony managed to ask through his shaking. Being fired and losing Gibbs was his worst nightmare and if fucking Fornell didn’t get him fired then flaunting the fact would.

“No, Tony. That was a coincidence that I took advantage of,” Tobias sighed and kissed his lips with a slight bit of pressure.

“Alright, Tobias, I guess there is nothing I can do to change the situation. If I lose Gibbs completely, though, I can’t promise I won’t hate you,” Tony whispered bitterly, but melting into the kiss in direct opposition to what he was saying.

Tobias nodded and pulled way, “Get dressed, boy. It’s time to face the bull.”

Tony hurried to get dressed. The anticipation and dread was making his flight instinct kick in full gear and if he didn’t hurry and get it over with then he would chicken out. He had just pulled on his pants when a loud knock vibrated the room.

Tobias braced himself and made his self-assured mask slip in place. It looked like they would be dealing with Gibbs’ jealousy in privacy. He grinned at the irony since he was debating upon taking the fight directly to Gibbs’ room.

“Cock your head back, Tony. Do not put your shirt on and leave those jeans unbuttoned,” Tobias ordered, noting Tonys’ mortified look, but his boy obeyed.
Tobias swung open the door and jumped back to avoid the flying fist. Gibbs’ fist slammed into the wall and pieces of ugly wallpaper and sheet rock crumbled to the ground. The one act of violence seemed to allow Gibbs’ to pull himself together and slam the door shut behind him. He took quick stock of the room and gave Tony a slow, once over. Tony and Tobias knew the exact moment his eyes took stock of the marks on Tonys’ neck.

His face cleared of all emotion and he turned and took stock of Tobias, as if observing a prey for weaknesses.

“Do not start with me, Gibbs. I’ve won this battle before and I remember quite well how to play,” Tobias warned quietly.

Gibbs flashed his teeth to Tobias in a predatory grin.

“This is a new game and new objective. I doubt you did what you do to Tony to Diane,” he answered cockily.

Tobias barked out a laugh, “Your right about that Gibbs.”

Tony stood perfectly still and let his eyes flash back towards the two. He could barely believe they were actually arguing over this. Why didn’t Gibbs just fire him already?

Suddenly Gibbs turned and gave Tony his full attention.

“Kneel, now,” he growled out.

Tony didn’t even think. He just knelt easily with a grace that came from frequent practice. Gibbs smiled triumphantly at Tobias.

“Good boy, Tony,” he praised as Tobias and him once again tried to stare each one another down.

Tobias shook his head wryly, “Gibbs, the boys been following your orders for five years without question. A simply command from you throws him straight into subspace. I should say thank you for training him to listen so well, actually.”

Tobias rose an eyebrow at Gibbs in a silent question of what are you going to do now? Gibbs stared back stonily.

“I’ll make it easy on you, Gibbs,” Tobias began and turned to Tony, but proposed his question to Gibbs.

“If I walk away right now would you take Tony and keep him?”

Gibbs gritted his teeth in frustration. It was directly against rule number twelve, but there was no damned way he was letting Tony walk away from him completely. He knew that his answer was going to set the outcome from this confrontation. He pushed away his anger about seeing Tonys’ skin marked and stalked over to his agent.

“If we do this you belong to me and follow every goddamn order I tell you; whether, outside or inside of work. I’m not asking you to change. I’ll listen to reasons for things you don’t agree with, but in the end, it’s my choice,” he said quietly.

Tony stared at him in shock. His current training though made him glance at Fornell in question. Gibbs growled in slight frustration. Tony winced as he realized what he had done. Tobias gave him a small smile and kissed his fingers to his lips and slipped out of the door. Tony was surprised to find himself blinking back a few tears. His head willed his feet to move, but in the end his heart kept them in place.

He glanced back at Gibbs looking for something to replace the anchor that had just sailed off. He felt his emotions flounder out of control and began to shake again. It wasn’t a millisecond before he found himself being crushed against Gibbs’ body.

“Mine, Tony. I promise I’ll be here to catch you every time you need me, it won’t always be easy, but I’ll get you where you need to be. You gotta choose though, Tony. You gotta choose to be mine. You can’t belong to both Fornell and me. We’re both to possessive to share possessions and if your mine then you belong to me body and soul,” Gibbs told him bluntly.

“I’ll always choose you Gibbs and I’ve been yours since the day you took over my crime scene,” Tony answered quietly. Gibbs gave a contented rumble and tilted Tonys’ head up and brought his lips down in a bruising kiss. Tony immediately sank down into the kiss naturally as if he’d been doing it forever, and in a way he guess he had.
Chapter End Notes:
NCIS Kink meme response