- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
posted in previous chapter
Tony and Tim made their way to the blocked off crime scene to see that Gibbs, Ziva, Ducky, and Palmer were already there. Each instinctively picked up the pace and was soon doing their respective tasks. Tim took shot after shot as Ziva tagged behind him.

“You brought Tony, Tim. Is everything ok?” she asked curiously.

Tim rolled her eyes at her obvious attempt at digging for information. He snapped one last picture before answering.

“Tony was hanging out at my house when Gibbs called. We are friends, Ziva, not just coworkers, “he snapped irritably. They weren’t even supposed to be on rotation so Tim had no clue why they were picking up this investigation.

It could not have come at a worst time. Tim believed that the first forty-eight hours of taking a new sub were imperative in building a strong foundation. He cast a searching glance at Tony and was dismayed to see his boy looked taut with tension and apprehension.

Tim cursed quietly to himself. He should be at home in bed with Tony, teaching the boy to fall head first into subspace, but instead they were mucking around at a muddy crime scene on their weekend off. As if sensing his dismay, Tony looked up and gave a soft smile in Tims’ direction. Tim held Tonys’ gaze for a few minutes and felt his alarm bleed out.

This was their job and it came first in the space of time. Tim would have plenty of time to break in his new boy, later, after they caught the bad guy. He smiled back at Tony in response and saw Tony light up at the response. Tim shook his head chuckling as he examined the area. If you had asked him a few hours ago if Tony was capable of showing him any respect he would have laughed in your face. Now he felt an immense amount of pride in the fact that Tony was handling the shift in his perception of Tim so well.

Tim reached Tony and wrapped his hand around Tonys’ wrist. He squeezed slightly and rubbed his thumb over the soft, delicate skin on the underside. He stared Tony straight in the eyes and watched as they glazed over slightly. Tony wobbled a little and Tim quickly pulled back.

“Good boy,” he whispered quietly under his breath so only Tony would hear. He hadn’t expected to see Tony show the tell signs of subspace so easily. Tim had a feeling that when Tony finally fell completely he was going to have to keep an eye out for discomfort. If Tony fell that much from a slight touch, then he would be incapable to know when his limit has been reached during the heavy stuff. Tim had no doubts that Tony would want to play hard.

“Let’s go,” Gibbs snapped from behind them. Tony and Tim both turned to find him closer than they expected. He held up a hand to stop them from leaving and waited for the others to head back to HQ before talking.
Gibbs’ eyes glowed in aggravation as he stared at them. Tim wondered how much he had overheard. When Gibbs met his eyes, instead of Tonys’, Tim met them and returned the stony glare. Gibbs seemed startled, but quickly shook himself out of it.

“When we’re done with this case we will be having a talk,” he growled at Tim, but addressed them both.

Tonys’ eyes widened and he shot a frantic look at Tim. Tim didn’t even hesitate before reaching back to stroke the back of Tonys’ neck reassuringly. He shot Gibbs another look as Tonys breathing picked up and the older agent ducked his head. Gibbs sighed and shook his own head.

“God, Tony. How long have you needed this?” Gibbs asked quietly. Tonys’ eyes jumped up to look at him in surprise.

“Found him in Power Exchange earlier tonight and decided to keep him. The boy is in need of a keeper, Gibbs. He’s a natural sub, you knew that, and didn’t step forward. I think he waited long enough for you to claim him,” Tim answered for Tony. Tony shot him a look that seemed almost terrified, but there was no way that Tim was backing out of this. He’d defer to Gibbs’ as his boss, but he refused to let himself be cowed in his personal affairs.

“I didn’t have to claim him, McGee, he is mine,” Gibbs spit out between gritted teeth.

McGee sighed, “Did you really think Tony was getting what he needed from you just at work, Gibbs? If you really want him then you are going to have damn well share, now.”
Gibbs’ quirked an eyebrow up in response and mulled that over in his head.

He turned to Tony and stared directly in his eyes till Tony lowered them. He brought his hand up to the back of his head and Tony flinched as he expected the head slap. Gibbs, however, simply ran his fingers through Tonys’ hair and grasped a handful. He propelled Tony forward until he was crushing him against him and pushing his lips against Tonys in a brutal, dominating kiss. Tony melted against him and whimpered when Gibbs pulled back. Gibbs chuckled at his antics.


“That was long overdue,” he said quietly, almost as if to himself.


“Later, Tony, we still have a job to do. I need you to get yourself together,” he replied as he continued to pet Tony. Tim nodded in agreement. Tony immediately started to come to himself at the order. His eyes cleared of the hazy, blissed look and he straightened up completely back to business.


The rest of the night flew by and it soon turned into three days before they finally collapsed through Gibb’s front door. All three had the tell signs of a rough investigation: haunted eyes, hardened hearts, and weary shoulders.


“I’ll order dinner. You take first shower, Tim. Tony go clean the kitchen and set the table,” Gibbs ordered and started rummaging through a drawer.


Tonys’ shoulders relaxed as he felt the stress bleed out slightly at not having to make decisions. He set off to the kitchen to do as he was told. Tim watched Gibbs studiously as if trying to decide what route to take with the older Dom.


Tim had no submissive leanings, but he did have a healthy dose of respect for the more experienced. He had already decided that the only way this could work was if Gibbs and he were equal partners as Tonys’ Doms. Still, he was finding it easy to let the older Dom lead and did not feel as if he was surrendering or submitting.


“Gibbs,” he said quietly from the hallway door. Gibbs turned, after finding a Chinese menu, and quirked an eyebrow in question. He was not surprised to find Tim still behind him.

They had to discuss this whole thing before taking it to Tony. That was what he was doing by entrusting himself to not one, but two Doms. Gibb’s was startled once by realizing Tim was not only a dominant, but a damn self-assured Dom and he did not plan on allowing himself to be surprised again. He simply adjusted the way he looked at Tim, slightly, and allowed everything to fall back in place.


“It’ll be fine, Tim. Outside of work we will share responsibility of Tony and everything will stay the same at work,” Gibbs assured the younger man.


“Tony is close to going over the edge, Gibbs. I never realized he was even close before three nights ago and he needs someone permanently in his life right now,” Tim vocalized the big elephant that had been on both their minds ever since this thing had started.


“Didn’t plan on it being a part time thing,” Gibbs replied. Tim gave a brisk nod at their mutual understanding. Realizing there wasn’t anything else to discuss he turned and went to take a shower. Gibbs laughed lowly. He was dead tired and the dead woman from the case was taunting him in his mind, but for the first time in a long time he felt happy about being home. He had a strange feeling unraveling in his gut and realized that it was contentment.


He had the man he had wanted for over five years ready to hit his knees in submission and another dominant to help keep him steady and focused. With a smile Gibbs thought that he could get used to this.
Chapter End Notes:
kink meme response