- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
posted in previous chapters
Tim leaned back into the hot water and sighed as the pressure worked wonders on the tension in the back of his neck and his back. He shut his eyes and thought of Tony, downstairs being all domestic, and Tim’s hard on surged to full strength. He reached down and gave a couple strokes in tight fist and groaned as arousal shot through him. He forced his hand away and quickly finished washing. He was just about to cut the water off when he heard someone enter the bathroom.

“Tim?” Tonys' voice called out hesitantly.

Tim found himself smiling. Tony had no clue what his uncertain voice did to certain parts of Tim’s anatomy. Tony sounded almost virginal and innocent in his uncertainty.

“Yeah?” Tim finally called back.

He could hear Tony shuffling his feet before answering, “Gibbs told me to come up, join you, and get cleaned up.”

Tony paused as if waiting for Tim to refuse him access to joining him. Tim sighed at the lost tone Tonys’ voice had taken. He did not answer out loud, just simply pushed the curtain slightly out of the way and beckoned his submissive forward with his hand.

The sound of Tonys’ clothes rustling as they hit the floor sounded hesitant caused Tim to tighten up in anticipation. He stepped back into the spray of the water as Tony stepped quickly into the shower. He was shivering lightly from the cool temperature of the rest of the house. He stood facing Tim with his eyes downcast.

Tim let his eyes drift over Tony, hungrily, and he motioned for Tony to turn in a circle. A delightful blush spread across Tonys' cheeks as the older man turned for Tims perusal. When Tony had completed two whole turns Tim raised his hand in a stopping motion. Tony froze mid turn and slipped on the slick ceramic tub.

Tim was there in an instant and crushing Tony against his chest. Tony looked up at him in shock.

“Good reflexes, Probie,” he grinned. Tim raised an eyebrow at Tonys favorite nickname for him. Tony, in his defense, turned bright red and quickly ducked his head in apology.
“I’m sorry, Sir,” Tony whispered. Tim nodded in understanding. He peered carefully at Tony and thought that his boy did seem truly sorry, but punishment was still in order. Tim planned to start out strict and eventually learn when to give Tony leeway rather than the other way around. He also reminded himself that Tony had two, not one, tops and they would both have to tread carefully with discipline. Tim had a gut feeling that Tony was going to require quite a bit admonishment.

“Wash yourself quickly,” Tim ordered briskly. Tony, in his desire to please, rushed to do as he was told. Tim took advantage of the few minutes to get out and dry off. He practically ran downstairs and informed Gibbs of Tonys minor transgression and they agreed on a proper punishment.

Tim entered Gibb’s navy blue bedroom noisily so as not to startle Tony. When he flipped on the light, though, he stopped in shock and stared gaping. Tony was completely naked, sparkling slightly from his damp skin, and kneeling in the middle of the room. His hands were clasped behind his back, his back was ramrod straight, and his head was ducked down. He was the very picture of a sub in a deep headspace.

“Tony,” Tim rasped. Tony looked up to meet Tims’ eyes.

“I might be new to this, sir, but I know I disrespected you,” he said quietly and diverted his eyes back down.

Tim nodded to himself. He should have realised that Tony was going to be scampering for acceptance and would be harder on himself for mishaps than either of his tops.

“Alright, pet, come here,” Tim ordered Tony firmly. He sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned Tony in front of him. Tony did as he was told and yelped in surprise as he found himself as up over Tim’s lap.

Tim wasted no time before applying just a small set of taps, barely more than whisper, to Tonys’ backside. He continued on with this for awhile only slowing when Tonys entire ass was a slight pinkish color.

“Alright, Tony. The warm-up’s over,” Tim warned quietly and pressed down more firmly on Tonys’ back to hold him in place. He brought the palm of his hand down in a hard swoop that called out a satisfying thwack. Tony strained up in the shock, but Tim kept him firmly in place with an amount of strength Tony hadn’t realised the other man possessed.

Tim continued his assault on his subs’ ass until Tony was scooting every which a way and biting back sobs. Tim slowed his pace and eventually quit all together. He pushed Tony off his laps only to grab him back and pull him into his lap while sitting up. He petted Tonys’ hair and back slowly.

“It’s over, Tony, I’m so proud of you. You did so well. Come on, baby, calm down for me,” Tim comforted the shaking man in his arms. Tony eventually calmed down a little and looked up at Tim with a wavering smile and eyelashes glistening with unshed tears. Tim reached up and ran his thumbs over Tonys’ eyes to make the moisture disappear. He placed a kiss softly on his boys’ lips.

“Thank you, sir. I’ll try not to mess up again,” Tony murmured. Tim tightened his grip on Tony and sighed. Tony stiffened up as if sensing Tim’s frustration.

“Tony, you’re going to mess up again. In fact, I expect you to mess up a lot,” Tim placed a finger on Tonys’ lips when Tony opened his mouth to interrupt. Tim gave him a warning look before finishing his explanation.

“Tony, you are so new to the lifestyle that you are going to make small mistakes here and there. Also, you need to make mistakes so you can learn from them. We are never going to hurt you irrevocably or turn you away. Everyone makes mistakes from tiny ones to huge ones. By becoming our sub, you are delegating your physical welfare and mental being to Gibbs and I. Please don’t undermine the incredible bond we are creating by trying to be some robot version of yourself. We want the entire Dinozzo package, fuck ups and all.”

Tony looked at Tim in shock before murmuring another, “Yes, sir.”

“Good, then, let’s go eat. I’m starving,” Tim ruffled Tonys’ hair and helped him stand steadily. They both headed downstairs. Tony two steps behind Tim, but this time, Tim kept Tonys’ hand firmly in his grasp.
He was determined to make sure his sub knew how much he was wanted and cared for.

Gibbs, looking domestic, was standing at the table and distributing the Chinese food. Tony skittered to a halt in front of Tim and looked on wearily, his protective mental walls falling back in place. Tim smacked him on the ass and Tony yelped as Tim’s hand rubbed over the sore, reddened skin. He looked wide-eyed back at Tim and Tim only grinned in response, but pushed Tony towards the table and placed him firmly in between Gibbs and himself.

Gibbs chuckled as he reached over and tilted Tonys’ head up. He stood over him for a few seconds and stared into his eyes, quietly urging him to talk.

“I’m not good at letting people in,” Tony finally croaked at the silent perusal. Gibbs nodded understandingly and petted Tonys' head affectionately.

"Don't worry, Tony, we'll get you there. One step at a time," Gibbs told him gently, in a voice he had never used with Tony, and leaned down and brushed their lips together.
Chapter End Notes:
kink meme response