- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Moments In Time

Missing

He looked around in his drugged state and wondered how he often got himself into these messes. He quickly called Gibbs and told him that he had messed up. Just before he fell asleep he could hear Gibbs’s voice on the phone. He hoped that Gibbs would find him before anything bad would happen.

He awoke in a dark cell and looked up. He found the guy that they were looking for. He grinned and then thought how was he going to get both of them out of this mess? He never went anywhere without his knife and quickly took it out of its hiding place. He walked towards the chain and started trying to get the bolts to move. When he was doing that he started talking to the guy. Telling him not to give up. After he was free he quickly made his way to the door and started working on the lock. When that was done he dragged both himself and the guy out of the door. He hoped he was going the right way.

He stopped when Atlas said he couldn’t make it anymore. He wanted to keep going, but he knew that Atlas needed to rest for a bit, so he sat him down. He then heard music to his ears. He heard Gibbs on the other side of the wall. He smiled and knew that Gibbs would have found him. He told him that he couldn’t stay there that someone was after them and Gibbs told him to keep moving. He picked up Atlas again and started down a hallway that had the most light.

He stopped in dismay when he found that the window had bars on it. There was no way to get out of here. His father was right he was going to die in the gutter. He stopped when he heard Sacko’s voice thinking that he was the one who had killed the others, but it wasn’t. It was the waitress of the bar that they had first visited. He had quickly subdued her when she was distracted when his friends arrived.

He was glad to be out of that dank and dark place he was in. When they were in the elevator he asked Gibbs if he was worried about him. Gibbs said he was irreplaceable, but then took it back when he told McGee that he wasn’t dead and he couldn’t have his spot. He stared at McGee as he saw him at his desk. He quickly covered up his facial expressions and grabbed his backpack. He was hurt that Gibbs had said that. He thought that he was important to the team leader, but he assumed wrong. Gibbs was right never assume anything. He quickly made his way towards the elevators hearing not Gibbs’s voice in his head, but his fathers. You will never amount to anything you worthless brat. Nobody will ever care for you. His father was right. He went through girlfriends faster than anybody. He was still searching for that one that would fill the void of this loneliness. The one who would see him for what he truly was and not buy the façade he created, but nobody ever did.