- Text Size +
isclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Moments In Time

Chained

I sit there on the prisoner’s bus and talk to the person who I am chained to. The guy has no idea that I am an undercover NCIS Agent. He seems like he’s a nice person. I quickly get up and subdue the guard after the driver pretends to have a heart attack just like it was planned. I get up after he unlocks the door and use the chain to choke him. I quickly get off the bus dragging Jeffrey after me. We run for a while and then he says that he can’t go anymore. I tell him about the movie the defiant ones and tell him that he’s like the man in the movie and he kept on going. Jeffrey seems to take this in and we go and find the truck and trailer that was there for us. He tells me that he has a friend that we can go to. I wonder if this is the man who had stolen the goods. Jeffrey doesn’t seem to be the one who had taken them, but he could be working for the guy who did. I turn on the On Star and hear Abby’s voice and ask the number that Jeffrey has. There is a motorcycle in front of us and I see him, but Jeffrey turns the steering wheel and we end up in a ditch.

The man who was on the motorcycle comes to see if we are okay. He tells us that he called the police. We don’t need the police since I am undercover. I quickly think of what to do and then smile.

“Here Kate.” I say. I tell the person that they lost their dog. He goes off to find the pretend dog and I drag Jeffrey with me. I get on the motorcycle and leave the other guy behind. We find a car and we drive away.

We pull up to a cabin and get out. Lane is there waiting for us as we pull up. They quickly get into an argument and I listen to them. He doesn’t seem to be like a nice person. I go to sleep that night and wake up with Jeffrey looking at me, which is creepy. We get going not fining Lane anywhere. I wonder where he’s at not knowing that Jeffrey killed him.

We go on our way and when we stop at our meeting point I tell him that I am an undercover NCIS Agent. I see the knife and I have my gun out. I shoot him before he gets the chance to kill me. I stay inside the car in shock at what I just did. It wasn’t the first time that I fired my gun and killed someone, but this was the first person that I killed that I liked. I look at the gun in my hand and look up as Gibbs opens the door.

“I really liked him, Boss.” And he truly did like him. I thought that he was a nice guy and he really didn’t have that great of a childhood. He listened to him when he said he was abused. He felt bad for the guy, but then he had to kill him. I got out of the car and was treated for shock when we got back to headquarters. Gibbs sent me home to rest and I went.