- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Moments In Time

Twilight

It felt good getting up and getting ready to go to work. I was glad that he was cleared to go back to work because he was seriously getting bored at home. There were just so many movies that I could watch and so many TV shows on DVD that I could watch too. I might not feel 100 percent yet, but at least I could work. I smile as I envision the faces of my coworker’s faces as I show up to work. Will they be happy to see me? I reach the elevator to go inside and then turn to see Gibbs walk inside. He asks me if I am truly ready to get to work and I say that I am.

I walk out of the elevator and see that Kate is on the phone. I yell hello to her and watch as she says sorry to the person who is on the phone. I then see the probie walk by and not acknowledge that I am there.

“Maybe I did die.” I say out loud as I watched the keys fly towards McGee’s hands.

“Did you feel that?” Gibbs replied.

“Feel what?” I say in confusion. I didn’t feel anything and then suddenly I feel a Gibbs slap. “Ow.” I say and rub my head.

“Welcome back, DiNozzo.” Gibbs said as he walked away.

I quickly got into the elevator and watched my teammates as they walked towards the van. When I was done I looked down the hill and decided to go down to see what was going on. As I made my way down my foot got caught on a rock and I tumbled down the hill. It hurt when I landed near the box that held some of our equipment.

Suddenly Kate was angry at what I said about her. I looked down and saw a snake. I told her about the snake and she started screaming to get it away from her. I bent down and grabbed the snake and told her that it was poisones, which in fact it wasn’t. I teased her with it until McNosy spoke up and told her that it wasn’t poisoness and told her how I carried one around my neck. She then kicked me and I fell down. I looked around and halted McGee as he was turning the key. Luckily she did do that, or else all three of us would have died right then. I told them to go and for a minute I thought that they weren’t going to listen to me, but they did. They ran up the hill and I waited for a bit and let go and run up the hill too. When I got to the top I couldn’t help but pass out although later I told them that DiNozzo’s don’t pass out.

When we got back I was told to go lay down, so I made my way towards Abby’s lab to lay down. Then I had to get up again because Gibbs said so. That was the day that we lost a great Agent. Kate was dead by the end of the day. We will always miss her and think of her often.