- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Moments In Time

Undercover

I tip the bellboy as he leaves and look around the room. This is a very nice room and I quickly make my way towards the TV and look at all the channels it has which is pretty good for a hotel room. Ziva stops me and she undresses. I like her, but I don’t think that way. This is just an undercover mission nothing more and nothing less.

I lay awake that night hearing Ziva snore. She snores loud and I can’t wake her up because the last time I did that she pointed a gun at me. Finally she stops and I quickly go to sleep.

We go down towards the dining hall. I have my glasses on, so that the feed can be fed into MTAC. We are undercover as a husband and wife hit man team. We have to find out who our target is, so we can get them to safety.

Later on we find out that the FBI are looking in on us. I watch as one of the Agents in a maid uniform checks to see if there are more bugs around and she finds none. I am looking at her and I am interested and it looks like she is interested too. That is until Ziva says that she is pregnant. I mean not her, but Sofie the woman she is undercover as.

We are in the elevator when the other people see us and we are taken to another room. Our equipment are taken from us and smashed. How are Gibbs and the team going to find us now? What’s going to happen to us now? Are they going to kill us?

We are tied to the chair and I am talking them into letting Sofie go get the chip that they want. I have to get Ziva out of there, so that she will be safe. She looks like me like I am crazy, but I know I have to do this. They keep on hitting me, but I keep going. My face hurts.

Finally they let Ziva go to find the chip and leave me behind. The man who is left behind is ready to kill me, but I get to him first and knock him down. When Gibbs and Ziva come in I am kicking the man who is still down and unconscious. I look up as Ziva says enough. I say that I want a divorce and Gibbs smirks at me. Luckily it is over and we are back at the bullpen. Ducky patches me up, but it hurts when he continues to poke at my face. I get up and step back. I feel lightheaded and then finally we make our way towards the elevator. It will be good just to go home and rest.