- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I really hated the Boxed In episode. That hurt look that Tony had at the end was so sad. I can’t believe that Gibbs and Abby did that to him. They were the one’s who knew him the best. They were the two most important people in his life. His family sort of. Gibbs a father figure and who probably would have been a better father to him than his own father. Abby a little sister that he’d never had. I read one of my reviews that it was meant to be a joke, or it was played as a joke, but I didn’t find it funny. I felt so bad for Tony at the end of the episode. He risked his life in Undercover to Ziva to get away and this is how she repays him. Not nice at all Ziva.

Moments In Time

Boxed In

We walk among the boxes as we try to find something important. Ziva talks about the little get together that she had with Jimmy Palmer and McGee. I talked a little bit back, but didn’t think anything of it. Suddenly the shooting starts. We get ourselves literally boxed in. The two doors are swung shut and locked inside of the storage box. What a great idea I had.

We try to find out the box is indeed smaller that it looked like in the outside and found out what it had in it. We took out the cash and Ziva asked if it was real. No, it wasn’t real and I showed her that it was actually fake.

I rummaged through the DVD’s and thought that they would be good to watch, but I found out that they wouldn’t be that good to watch at all. I wondered how we would get out of this mess and I hoped we would get out soon.

Later on we grabbed the money and threw it out of the holes at the top. I hoped that when we got a little closer to our destination that we could call Gibbs and tell him to follow the money, which is what we did.

The box stopped and the doors were thrown open. We sat there for a while and then the people inside the warehouse shouted to us and we shouted back. They wanted the money and I told them that we would destroy it. He didn’t believe us and so I lit up the money and threw it out. Show him not to believe what I said. Then suddenly the bullets started flying and one grazed me. It hurt a lot, but I tried to put it in the back of my mind until we were safe back at the bullpen.

We climb out thinking that we were saved from these people only to have a gun pointed in our direction again. Luckily Gibbs and McGee were there to rescue us. How do I get others and myself into these messes I’ll never know. Ducky stitches up my arm and puts a sling on it.

Ziva wants to take me back to her house to cook me dinner. I didn’t know that she cooked and Abby speaks up and tells me that she’s an excellent cook. I stare in shock as I hear that not only Jimmy and McGee were there, but so were Abby and Gibbs. We are supposed to be a team. We are supposed to be a family, but now my man who I thought was a better father than mine had betrayed me. Not only that, but Abby went who I thought was like a sister to me. The two important people in my world had betrayed me. Did they not think of me? Did they not like me anymore now that Ziva and McGee are here? Should I leave the team now that they have two excellent agents? I will always be a screw up. Maybe Gibbs and Abby are saying that I am now worthless that they don’t want me around anymore. Do I really want to work with people that don’t like me anymore? I quickly conceal my hurt feeling and tell Ziva politely that I’m not hungry and will take a rain check later. I grab my bag and take off to the elevator leaving my teammates behind.