- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and their creators and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Moments In Time

Frame " Up

I stare in shock as I see my face on the lab’s plasma screen. I didn’t murder anybody. I sit through as Ducky puts that stuff on my teeth to compare with the bite mark on the leg. We look at the screen as they match the bite marks on the leg. Who could have framed me? I sit down at the desk and get out some paper. I would have to make a list of all the arrests that I made as a cop before coming to NCIS. Who would want to frame me?

I listen to my teammates as they try to list ideas who would want to frame me. Suddenly Fornell and a man named Sacks are there. They want to talk to me Gibbs said and I am to draw it out. So I talk about things that have nothing to do with the case. I tell them that I was framed and I talk about women. I can tell that I am making Sacks mad, but I don’t care. If Gibbs said to draw it out then I will draw it out.

They take me away. Not to charge me, but to detain me. I am inside the cell wondering when it all went so wrong. Not the first time that I ask myself how do I get myself into these messes? What is wrong with me?

I smell my favorite pizza. Pepperoni, Sausage and extra cheese. I see Gibbs as he slides the box through the cell bars. I get up and take the pizza and throw it on my bed not wanting a piece right then. I start to cross-examine myself. I want to stop doing this, but I can’t seem to stop. Gibbs probably thinks that I am crazy, but right then and there I didn’t care. Gibbs motions me to come closer to him after I am done. He smacks the back of my head. I think I needed that and I tell him thank you. He then clicks me under the chin telling me not in words to keep my chin up and we’ll get you out.

Later that day I am in front of the camera with a board in front of me. They are charging me with a murder that I didn’t do. They found my blood on the woman’s leg. I didn’t do it I tell them, but my words fall on deaf ears.

Suddenly I am free. Gibbs found the person who they thought the leg belonged to, but it turned out that she was alive. Not only that, but the leg was from someone who had died at the hospital. It wasn’t me and so I was let out. I felt so happy to be out of that cell.

Later on at headquarters they threw a little party. Gibbs had the folder of the trial that George was in and found a picture. It was Chip who framed me. He took the job to frame me and now he’s in prison too. I am so glad that that is over.