- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and it's characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: I've decided to do another chapter to Model. I hope you like it. The photos that I am trying to describe are of Michael when he's a little older, but for this fic he's Tony and he's younger.

Model

Tony stepped out of the elevator and walked towards his desk and noticed that Ziva was at McGee's desk and they were pouring over what looked like a magazine.

"McGoo and Ziva, what are you doing?"

"We noticed that the last magazine we were looking at was doing an Anniversary edition of some of the models in it. They had all the models in the last edition and they showed which models were going to be in it." Ziva said. She grabbed the magazine and showed him the cover of it and kept her finger on the page they both were looking at. "We are looking at the guy that looks like you because there are more pictures of him."

"Really?" He said as he put his backpack near his desk and walked up to McGee's desk. He already knew which photos they were looking at because he still remembered the photo sessions.

"See here he is." Ziva said pointing at the page.

He was wearing a black shirt, belt, pants, and a white tie and was holding a drink with a tiny straw and ice in the glass. The bottom of the ad said. Boss Shirt and Tie with Giuliano Fujiwars pants, Costume National shoes and J. Lindenberg belt.

The next ad was of him in a white shirt with a black coat and tie. He had on a watch and was holding a cup of small cup of coffee. This ad was for a small café in the area.

The next ad was of him in a black coat and pants with a red shirt. The coat was fanned behind him because he was supposed to be running and he was looking behind him. Many of his ads were for clothes shops that he couldn't remember.

The next ad was of him leaning on a fireplace dressed in what looked like a dark blue coat and a white shirt without a tie. He was holding a martini glass and this one was for a hotel.

The next ad was of him leaning on a wall with jeans and a black shirt with what looked like a red barcode on the front. This one had him looking into the camera.

The last photo was of him in jeans, a jean shirt and an olive colored shirt of him sitting on a log near a log pile. This one was for an outdoor sporting clothes store.

"You know he does look a lot like you." Said McGee as he looked up from the last photo.

Even the photo that was in the last magazine was in this one too.

"Is that so, McModel?"

"Yes, he does look like you."

"And I said before it must be my twin."

Just then Abby came in and took a look at the ads and picked the magazine off of McGee's desk. She took a look at the other ads. "Tony you didn't tell me that you were a model. You look good. I've known you forever and you never told me you had a modeling career." She glared at Tony as she dropped the magazine back on the desk.

"As I've told the probies the person in those ads is not I. As I said before everyone in the world has a twin and this guy is mine, but of course I'm better looking that this guy." He said as he pointed to the ad.

"Okay." Abby said as she looked at Tony.

Gibbs chose that moment to make an entrance just that very moment.

"Didn't I tell you that this wasn't a library this is a federal agency." He said as he made his way towards his desk.

"Sorry, boss."

Ziva and Tony made their way towards their desks and sat down. Abby made her way towards her lab. She stood there in front of the computer and stared out into space. She would have to confront Tony later in the day. She knew him and knew that it was really him in the ads. She was his best friend and knew him longer than McGee. He could not lie to her and get away with it. She had a rule do not lie to Abby.

Later that day when Gibbs dismissed everyone Abby made her way upstairs and noticed that even Gibbs was gone. The only one that was left was Tony.

Tony stayed behind because he knew that Abby knew that it was really him in the ad.

"Tony, why didn't you tell me about your modeling career? Come on, I know that it was you in those ads. Remember my rule. Do not lie to Abby."

"Yes, it was me in those ads. You know that my Dad disinherited me and so I took the modeling job, so I could go to college."

Abby hugged Tony then "You looked good in those ads. Have you thought of doing some more modeling?"

"No, I have a job that I love and it pays good too."

Tony got up and turned off the light and picked up his backpack and both of them made their way towards the elevator. He watched as Abby drove away and then he too took off towards his apartment. He took out the leftover pizza and heated it up. He sat down and watched TV as he ate his dinner. Suddenly the phone rang.

"DiNozzo."

"Hello, Mr. DiNozzo. This is Melissa Franklin. I am from Shelter Modeling Agency. As you may remember I was the one that sent you the modeling jobs for the magazines. I want to know if you would like to model again, or maybe do an interview with you and have a shot of you now. There have been a few people that have been calling and wanting to know who you were."

"I'm sorry, I don't want to do any more modeling. I also don't want to do any interviews. I'm sorry."

"It's, okay, Mr. DiNozzo."

He put down the phone after he hung up and turned back towards the TV. He knew that he was doing the right thing. It wasn't like he needed the money. He turned off the TV and made his way towards his bedroom.

The End