- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Response to the NCIS KINK MEME. Check it out people! The joint collaborations between Sarkywoman and Cinderella 81 are the best.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony Dinozzo is a first class sub, in fact, he is desired by all. Tim is tired of his property being ogled, especially by the one person who stands a chance at stealing Tony away. Tim's not about to let that happen.
Tim watched his boss through narrowed eyes. They were all on a stakeout and had been shacked up in the small, dirty apartment for four days now. Throughout it all Tim had tried to stay positive and upbeat, taking over Tony’s normal role. For some reason, Tony had been distant and quiet. He had become sullen and uncooperative over forty-eight hours ago and before that he had seemed somber. Tim was finally beginning to surrender to the pressure of irritability that everyone else had already succumbed to and it was mainly Gibbs fault.

The older man was staring at Tony again. Tony was sprawled out on the couch as best he could be with long limbs and muscular body. Tim knew firsthand the attention Tony could pull by just lying down and looking relaxed. There was something in his body language that screamed out to be held down and fucked hard and fast.

Tim should know as he had taken advantage of the situation more than enough times. Tony peeked through one of his eyes as if he had sensed the attention being given to him. Tim watched as Tony’s eyes met Gibbs and they attempted to stare each other down. Gibbs’ tongue flicked out and wet his lips. Tony shuddered at the way the boss was mentally undressing him and quickly diverted his eyes to Tim’s.

Tim gritted his teeth in fury at Gibbs presumption. He growled softly as Gibbs toyed with something that wasn’t his to play with. Gibbs seemed to sense the attention being paid to him, now, and turned to Tim with a raised brow. Tim put every bit of anger into his returning stare and then spun and walked out of the room. If Gibbs wanted this handled then he would have to concede some sort of defeat and follow Tim from the room.

Tim smirked as he heard Gibbs exit the main bedroom and seek Tim out. He gave a questioning look at the small bathroom as he joined the younger man. Tim just chuckled darkly and turned the facet on to the sink and the tub.

“Stop staring at Tony,” Tim ordered quietly. Gibbs looked at him in disbelief before opening his mouth to deny it.

Tim didn’t even give him the chance.

“You’ve been practically undressing him for the last few days. I wondered why he was suddenly acting so sullen, but I am taking a guess it’s because you’ve suddenly begun showing interest in him. Tony doesn’t take well to people suddenly acting outside the box when it comes to him. So I am going to make this real fuckin clear…you had your chances, almost nine years of them, and you ignored them. Now, I don’t care if you were getting over your latest redhead, rule twelve, or any other dumbass reason you can come up with too ignore the best damn thing that could have happened to you, but you did. AND it’s just my damn luck that he decided to look my way and I reciprocate everything he wanted to give me and he gives a lot,” Tim paused as his voice begun to raise above water running levels and he stopped to calm down before continuing.

“You do anything inappropriate towards, Tony, and I’ll be doing a lot worse than reaming you out. Clear, boss?” he finally ended with the threat.
Gibbs barked back a laugh, “And what do you think you can do to me, McGee.”
Tim met Gibbs eyes and stared him down. Gibbs met him glare for glare until something seemed to click in place in his brain and he found himself wanting to cede to his component.

Tim laughed as if Gibbs soul was suddenly laid open to him.

“You might be the big guns at work, Gibbs, but don’t try to ever out alpha me outside of work. I don’t give over dominance to anyone and to answer your question. If I catch you trying to push yourself onto my sub again,

I’ll take you over my knee and turn your ass the color of those redhead’s you like so much,” Tim whispered menacingly.
Gibbs stared at him in horror as he felt something tighten in his belly and his body reacted to Tim’s words.

“We’re clear,” he finally muttered at shot out of the bathroom.
Tim shook his head and grinned down as he calmly washed his hands and turned off the facets.
Part Two
Three Weeks after the stakeout

Tony bounced back in forth on his toes, trying to wiggle his butt into a more comfortable situation. His cock was rock hard and kept that way by the cock ring wrapped securely around his balls and dick. There was also a large butt plug shoved up his rear that had a vibrating shaft that was on a timer. It was set to go off every two hours for exactly twenty minutes. It had just started again for the second time of the day and Tony was desperately resisting the urge to rub himself against Gibbs’ leg.

They were trapped in the elevator and the backup generators had not powered up yet. Tony wasn’t really sure why, because it always seemed as if the switch from electricity to generator was simultaneous. He just figured that there must be some technical glitch somewhere and he was equally sure that his master was up there figuring it out.
Especially when Tim realized that Tony was stuck in the elevator with Gibbs.

Tony was still receiving four swats a day with the paddle for not telling Tim about Gibbs’ pursuit of him three weeks before. He had also not been allowed to come since the night before the stakeout, either. Tony knew that his master knew what was best for Tony and also knew what he needed.

Tony also knew that Tim would always take care of him, but damn it, he was horny and frustrated. At least he was still given the gift of Dom’s hard cock up his ass nightly and down his throat every morning. Tony did not know what he would do if those had been taken away as well, especially with being chained to the bed and sleeping at his Master’s feet and not wrapped around his body.

It also didn’t help that he was stuck in an enclosed space with the only other person he had ever fantasized in large amounts about either. The silent vibrator was picking up in speed and Tony couldn’t help but let out a low whine as it rubbed incessantly against his prostate.

Gibbs looked at him with a raised eyebrow, ordering him silently to give up whatever was bothering him. Tony groaned and shook his head frantically. There was no way he could tell Gibbs what was going on. He’d never be able to live down the shame and Tim would never forgive his betrayal. What happened between them stayed between them. That was the first rule Tim had ever given Tony and Tony followed Tim’s rules even more religiously than he followed Gibbs.

Tony tried to meet Gibbs’ eyes again, but was surprised when he saw Gibbs pounding a number on his cell phone. Tony had thought his was as dead as Tony’s own phone was, but apparently he was wrong. He heard the ringer zing a couple times before a muffled male voice picked up. Tony strained to hear what the man on the other side was saying.

“Stop trying to listen, Tony,” Gibbs ordered gruffly and Tony found himself immediately obeying. It was always that way with Gibbs. Tony found it immensely hard to not jump to attention whenever Gibbs demanded anything. He said a prayer every night that Gibbs would never openly contradict anything in his personal life that Tim had laid down.

“Tony’s acting like he’s about to jump out of his skin…,” Gibbs paused.

“There’s no way he can last that long,” Gibbs was interrupted again and then looked down at the phone incredulously.

“You can’t be goddamn serious,” he growled after a minute, but his face had already set itself to the determined glare.
Tony gulped as those ice blue eyes turned to him and focused. He felt as if his world was getting smaller and Tony was suddenly suspicious. He became even more suspicious as Gibbs finally grunted in agreement and passed the phone to Tony.

“Do as Master Gibbs tells you to,” was all his Master said and then the phone was disconnected. Tony looked at the piece of plastic in his hand in horror and then back up at Gibbs. Had his Master seriously just said he was to do what Gibbs, no Master Gibbs, told him to do? He couldn’t possibly mean what Tony thought his Master meant?

Gibbs was just smirking at him smugly. Tony gulped at the hard look in
Gibbs’ eye. The older man was studying him intently as if it was the last time he’d ever see ice-cream before descending into hell.

“Why were you squirming, Tony?” Gibbs asked quietly. Tony looked at him in even more surprise.

“Didn’t Ti…,” Tony squandered there, unsure of what to do or say. Gibbs eyes darkened and Tony realized what he had said probably wasn’t the correct response. Gibbs reached out and smacked Tony, hard, upside the head.

“You will respect your Dom, whether he is in this elevator, or not, boy,” was the only explanation. Tony felt fire flood his cheeks.

“Yes, sir, and didn’t my Master tell you?” Tony immediately replied while bowing his head demurely. He yelped as Gibbs’ hand connected to the back of his skull again.

“It doesn’t matter what McGee told me, Tony, I asked you,” Gibbs snapped.
Tony started to shake a little as he realized that this was actually happening. Gibbs was going to top him and he had called his Master to ask permission and had received it. Tony felt himself tremble in anticipation at being passed off like a hooker.

“I have a cock ring on, sir. My Master likes for me to stay hard throughout the day, sometimes. He enjoys when people notice and I get embarrassed. He says my face looks good when it matches the red of my ass,” Tony barely managed to talk about a whisper as mortification flooded through him.

Please don’t ask about the rest, he begged silently, but Gibbs heeded no attention to his silent pleas.

“Is your ass often beaten red?” he asked while watching Tony head on.
Tony nodded miserably, “I’ve been spanked everyday for two weeks after I didn’t tell Tim about your sudden vocal interest.”
Gibbs laughed out loud again, “Do you know why you’ve been continuously punished?”

Tony whimpered and nodded in affirmation, “Tim said I would continue to get punished until you stepped in and took my place.”

Tony stilled as if he expected the head slap. Surprisingly enough Gibbs just laughed again and shook his head wryly.

“You won’t be getting spanked for that transgression again after tonight, Tony,” he offered graciously. Tony’s eyes shot up in shock.

“Boss, you don’t have to do that. I mean you’re the boss and Tim’s, well yea, he’s my Master, but he can’t expect you to let him top you,” Tony cut up with another yelp as he received another sharp head slap.

“You call your Master by his given name again, Tony, and I’ll turn your ass up over my knee right now,” Gibbs growled and Tony immediately shut up.

“Now, listen up, because I’m going to lay it down for you one time. The deal between Tim and me is not your damn concern. The only thing you need to think about is the fact that your Master just gave you to me for the duration of this elevator stay. Call it mutual benefits or mutual
satisfaction or what not, but the fact of the matter is you just got whored out and I’m going to get my money’s worth. So I’ll ask you again, slut, why else were you squirming?” Gibbs’ voice was low and menacing and Tony shivered in anticipation as the dirty words flowed through his psyche.

He felt himself falling immediately into the deep, serene spot in his head and startled when he felt Gibbs’ hand on the back of his hand. Gibbs didn’t head slap him again, but he did pull slightly at the thick locks to get Tony to focus back at him.

“I have a vibrating plug in, Master Gibbs, it goes on and off at incremented times. It had just started again when I made the noise earlier. It’s been steadily getting stronger, but I can feel it starting to edge off. My twenty minutes must be almost up,” Tony answered and felt a smaller amount of the shame creep up through him. It wasn’t his right to be ashamed. His body was just a tool for his betters to use for their pleasure.

Gibbs grinned in eagerness at Tony’s admittance. He allowed his hand to trail down Tony’s hair and down his back to rest on the seat of his tailored Armani trousers. He pushed slightly at general area of Tony’s hole and grinned even wider when he pushed against the hard plastic. Tony immediately gave a loud keening sound and felt his knees almost buckle out from under him.

Gibbs didn’t waste any time and swung Tony around and yanked his pants down to his ankles. He grasped the plug and gave it a violent wrench. Tony yelped as white hot pleasure-pain shot through him as the thick plastic was savagely tore from its hot sheath.
Gibbs pushed a finger at Tony’s holes entrance and was pleased to find his way lubed with Tim’s leftover come.

“Is that your Master’s come lubing the way for my fingers, slut,” he whispered hotly in Tony’s ear.

“Ye..yes…sssir,” Tony hissed as Gibbs introduced a third finger and suddenly found some resistance. Gibbs just laughed as Tony began thrusting back through the slight pain.

“You really are just a dirty, little boy, aren’t you? You could care less that it hurts for you to take this much from me. You just want me to fuck this little whole because it’s me, don’t ya, my boy,” Gibbs continued talking.

Tony practically cried out at that. Gibbs laughed even louder.

“Is that what you want, Tony? You want to be my baby boy? Your Tim’s submissive, but you want to be my little trophy son? Want me to train you up, teach you manners, and discipline this little ass when it steps out of line?” Gibbs continued moving his fingers in and out, scissoring them back and forth, till he was satisfied that Tony was ready.

Tony was just a ball of need and sobs when Gibbs finally pulled out and lubed up his cock and lined it up to Tony’s hole.

“Going bareback, son, I don’t need protection to fuck my boy, do I?” Gibbs just went on as Tony continued to sob into his arms which were folded to cradle his head against the elevator walls.

“That’s it, baby, let go and cry for me. Let me know how good it is,” Gibbs whispered as he slowly pushed his head in. He felt the rough material of his pants brush up against Tony’s bare skin. Tony would have clothing burn against his back and hips when this was all said and done. When he heard the significant pop, Gibbs pushed in with a swift thrust to the hilt. He rested there for a moment, his hips tight against Tony’s ass. He allowed Tony the time to get used to his girth and he could tell that his own cock must be thicker than Tim’s from the way Tony’s muscles clenched around him.

“Please, Master Gibbs,” Tony finally managed to murmur.

“It’s okay, Tony, I gotya, baby. I’m not going to let you go. You just trust Tim and me to take care of you from now on, ok?” Gibbs seemed to make small talk and he took slow thrusts in and out of Tony.

“Please, sir, need so much…don’t deserve this…you or Master,” Tony cried as Gibbs began to pick up his pace. He arched up at the accompanying smacks that toasted his ass at his words.

“Baby, you deserve everything Tim and I give you. You’re more worth it than you’ll ever know and now your mine too. I don’t know why Tim changed his mind, but I assure you, the price is definitely worth this,” Gibbs soothed and Tony cried at the emotion behind Gibbs’ words.

Gibbs fucked Tony steadily, but brutally. He would thrust in to the hilt then pull out to the tip. He continued this process until he felt his balls tighten in warning. He reached around and fluidly unsnapped Tony’s cock ring.

“Come with me, baby, come one,” he gave his permission quietly and then grunted his release in a long, drawn out growl and Tony came all over Gibbs’ hand.
Tony collapsed down onto the floor. Gibbs cushioning his fall and gratefully sinking to the floor as well, his softening cock still trapped in Tony’s spasming ass. Tony was shaking uncontrollably from the ordeal and Gibbs wrapped his arm around him comfortingly and petted Tony’s sweat filled hair back down till it laid flat against his skull.
“You okay, Tony?” he asked gruffly as Tony stopped shaking and only slightly quivering.
Tony tilted his head back and smiled goofily Gibbs. Gibbs smiled softly back down and his senior agent. Tony leaned back into Gibbs as his boss continued the soft, gentle appeasing administrations. Tony was soon slumbering softly against his chest.
Gibbs sighed and regretfully pulled his cell back out. He hit redial and waited patiently for Tim to pick up. Tim picked up on the third ring.
“Tony, okay, boss?” was the younger man’s first question.
“Yeah, he’s just resting. How much longer till you get the power up and running?” Gibbs responded and asked softly.
“Five minutes, boss, you’ve good timing,” Tim answered and continued, “When should I expect you at my house?”
Gibbs sighed petulantly, “You can’t come to mine?”
Tim just chuckled, “You know the answer to that.”
Gibbs growled menacingly and was even more irritated to hear Tim laugh at him again, but he answered, “I’ll be there as soon as I get Tony home.”
“Good. Fair warning, you might not as well wear underwear,” Tim cautioned and then smirked as he heard the dial tone.

Gibbs let Tony sleep for a couple more minutes and then he prodded him up and helped him get dressed. Gibbs had just zipped Tony up as the elevator lit back and up and they were falling to the last floor which conveniently led to the parking deck.
When
Gibbs and Tony walked out, Gibbs guiding Tony by the small of Tony’s back, Tim was waiting for them, while leaning up against his car. Tim gave Gibbs a nod and then motioned Tony over. He gave him quiet orders and Tony shot a scared look between Gibbs and Tim.

“Please don’t kill each other,” he finally said with a dead serious voice.
Tim snorted, “Don’t worry, Tony. We’re just going back to my apartment for awhile to talk and we’ll both see you in a couple hours.”
Tony still looked unsure, but found himself almost home before he knew it. He slipped into the shower and began to regretfully wash Gibbs’ scent from his body.

Meanwhile, Gibbs followed Tim home and looked around casually. Tim just shook his head as Gibbs tried to seem calm and collected, but Tim was betting to wait there was a ball of nerves underneath Gibb’s marine demeanor.

“Well, let’s get this over with,” Gibbs muttered grumpily. Tim nodded in agreement.

Gibbs and he were both Doms of the highest caliber. For Gibbs to submit to Tim for punishment was a big deal, but Tim had set the ground rules and he always stuck by his rules. For another Dom the anticipation of a spanking did not lead to friskier thoughts. It was punishment plain and simple and much better to get it out of the way.

“Thirty with the belt, Gibbs: pants at your ankles, legs spread to shoulder length, and brace yourself against the wall,” Tim instructed and pulled his belt from its buckle as Gibbs assumed the position.
Tim walked up quickly and spoke firmly, “Count each stroke.”
Then he pulled back and swung the belt with eerie precision. Gibbs grunted at the sting and said, “ONE”

Tim gave a few more with only half his strength. He then picked up the pace.

“23,” Gibbs might still have been bending at this point, but he somehow still seemed to be standing at attention, somehow. Tim assumed it was just in Gibb’s genetic makeup to appear marine-like at all times, even when bent over taking a spanking from a subordinate.

By the time Gibbs reached the full thirty, Tim took a step back to admire his handwork. Gibbs would be sore as hell, tomorrow, but he would also be free to handle Tony again.

Still, Tim fully anticipated to have to remind Gibbs, often who it was Tony initially belonged to. Tim would allow Gibbs to play, but every time he did, Gibbs wouldn’t sit down for a week.
Chapter End Notes:
Response to the NCIS KINK MEME. Check it out people! The joint collaborations between Sarkywoman and Cinderella 81 are the best.