- Text Size +
A/N â€" Hey guys, sorry for the delay in posting but unfortunately work got in the way during the week. We were going to post this weekend, but I had an emergency so wasn't able to post, anyway, the disaster has been averted now so here you go..............Enjoy!!

As always, a big thank you to my girl Alisa who's help has been invaluable, Between us we believe we have come up with a plot that will hopefully knock your socks off but don't be shy guys, send us a review and if you would like to contact Alisa direct then her email address is neely alisa at yahoo .com (remove spaces and change 'at' to the to the symbol for it.)

Anyway, have fun, sit back, relax and enjoy

Shelbylou and Alisa

****************NCIS****************

Tony lay on his back panting loudly, with his hands clutching at the headboard of his large king size bed. It was a recent purchase that he though necessary, especially since his lover seemed to spend more time at his apartment then he did at home. He decided it was the best thing he bought, as it was currently receiving a through workout as his partner glided slowly in and out of him with his hands clenched in the rich silk sheets at the side of his head.

The day had started badly as always recently. Jethro was still on sick leave, which meant Tony still had full control of a team that didn't seem to harbour any feelings of respect for him, something that was made blatantly obvious in the meeting today.

****************NCIS****************

Six hours earlier..............

Tony sat in the BAU's temporary office at NCIS waiting for Tim and Ziva. He had sent them both a meeting request specifying the time of the meeting,but so far neither of them had turned up. He sat back in his chair and looked up at the clock, sighing loudly when he noticed the time. He started to stand when he heard the door to the meeting room open and his two wayward agents walked in.

'McGee; Ziva, I'm glad you made it, I specifically told you 0200 and we'll talk about this later'

Ziva looked up from the case file that she was carrying and scowled at her senior agent, her distaste at Tony ordering her about evident to everyone in the room.

'Yes well Tony, I was talking to Abby about the results from the last victim, I'm so sorry it cut into the meeting time'

The malice dripped from every word she spoke and Tony watched as her eyes narrowed at him, the daggers desperately trying to penetrate the emotional wall he had built up over the past month.

'Sorry Tony, I was down in the lab and the elevators out again, I had to walk up the stairs from Abby's lab'

Tim had been reasonably civil recently, though there had been moments in the past three weeks when Tim seemed to argue with the decisions Tony made, not because he disagreed with them, but because he was just being down right argumentative.

'We'll talk about this later; we have a lot to go through at the moment so shall we?'

Tim gently lowered himself into one of the chairs and suppressed a groan, at seven and a half months pregnant the pressure from carrying the baby had caused painful back spasms and the sciatica was slowly becoming unbearable. He had mentioned it at his last OBY/GN appointment and had been given a Nexcare pregnancy bump support to wear during the day. He remembered looking at the doctor as if she was crazy at the time when she had handed him the ugly 'girdle' but once it was strapped on, the relief was instant and it was now a necessity at all times other than when he was in bed.

Hotch stood up and walked over to the plasma where pictures of the victims were displayed.

'As you are all aware, the most recent victim was discovered just outside the navy yard on the banks of the Anacostia River. There are two things that concern us. The first is the close proximity, in some way he is taunting us, almost gloating. The second being the fact that he seems to have broadened his horizons to the Royal Navy'

Ziva was looking over the photographs in her case file and frowned at the alien insignia before her.

'It is not a badge insignia but has been stitched onto the sleeve. I do not recognise this insignia at all'

Tony stood up and took the wireless mouse from Hotch and used it to enlarge the area of the photo that held the insignia.

'It's the stripes of the UK Royal Navy, if I remember my insignia's then these are the stripes of a Commodore first class in World War two'

Hotch nodded and sat back down in his chair.

'The victim is the granddaughter of Commodore William Seaton who settled in Washington when he retired back in 1963. Commodore Seaton's record was impeccable just like the other victims'

He glanced over at Reid and nodded slightly to let his agent continue. Reid cleared his throat and started to hand round a bound document.

'I have compiled a report that comprehensively details what we know so far and my thoughts on our unsub. I have been going over the evidence and am concerned with the clear fixation on the Navy, my theory has been based on the evidence we have which seems to be pointing at some kind of psychosis ,though it is difficult to pinpoint the exact illness. One thing is evident however, the fixation on Naval insignia is almost obsessive and the placement of it on the left hand side seems poignant. Abby was taking evidence from the robes and noticed the placement was identical on each one, usually over the left breast exactly twelve inches from the neckline of the robe. Until now that is'

Tony leaned across the table and gently lowered the report he had been handed.

'How did you come to that conclusion? I mean so far we have nothing, but the fact that the unsub is male and was possibly either in the Navy or linked somehow. Where's the evidence that suggest psychosis'

Reid smiled ruefully and reached round to grab the crutches that were propped up against the table behind him. He hobbled to the plasma and pulled up a picture of a small used syringe.

'As you know, we found this at the crime scene. The syringe contained traces of haloperidol or generic street name Haldol. The dosage of the drug was high, suggesting a severe psychotic break'.

Tony shook his head roughly.

'How do we know this is from the unsub?'

'We don't, it's a theory so far though one thing I can be sure of is the Unsub is showing signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. The way he arranges his victims down to the placement of their limbs is too perfect. There was an identifying label on the syringe though, which means we should be able to track it back to the place it was dispensed'

Tony was confused, after weeks of trying to track down an unsub who was meticulous enough to leave minimal evidence, he couldn't understand why all of a sudden the MO changed so dramatically.

'But why leave the syringe? I mean he left the body right outside the naval base and then left evidence that could potentially lead us to him. It makes no sense' .

Hotch sat back in his chair and huffed slightly. He knew the NCIS team were good at what they do. But the cracks had been bothering him recently; the fact that Tony was so negative about the new evidence mirrored his recent mood perfectly.

'Agent DiNozzo, it is currently the only possible lead we have so we should follow up on it to the best of our abilities. Now we have been called back to Quantico this afternoon, so I would appreciate your help with tracing the information on the label. I have asked Garcia to go through the victim's emails and bank statements and would appreciate it if Agent McGee could assist given his extensive knowledge of computers. She is on route as we speak'.

Tony nodded and stood before turning to his team.

'McGee, you'll be working with Garcia.Ziva, I want you to track the information on the syringe. Agent Hotchner, I'll let you know our findings'.

Ziva stood and stormed out of the briefing slamming the door behind her, Tony sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair. He watched as Tim stood, pausing briefly with a wince as he straightened up.

'You ok Probie? Youknow if the stairs are killing you, then you should go home'.

Tim finally straightened and looked over briefly at Tony.

'I'm fine DiNozzo. I'll go and wait for Garcia in the bull pen'

'McGee, there is no point of you being in pain and Gibbs will head slap me into next year if he knows you're uncomfortable. Go, I'm sure Garcia can cope with the searches'

Tim picked up his case file and turned towards the door, his body stiffening under Tony's scrutiny.

'I'm fine Tony, Jesus would you just let it go'

Tony walked round the chair and placed his hand of Tim's shoulder only to be surprised when Tim turned abruptly and squared up to him.

'For the last time I'm fine DiNozzo. Just because Gibbs isn't here, doesn't mean youget to fill hisshoesby mothering me all the time. It's bad enough you are trying to turn into him once again at work, but that seriously doesn't give you the damn right to tell me to go home'.

Tony stepped back and silently counted to ten, he knew Tim and Ziva had issues with him taking on Jethro's position in his absence, but the fact that it had been verbalised threw him slightly.

'Agent McGee, you are going to go home and rest. You're mind isn't going to be on the case if you are in pain. I'll discuss your blatant disregard for my authority at a later time. That's an order McGee'

Tim turned and stormed out of the meeting room with anger that rivalled Ziva's leaving Tony standing in the middle of the meeting room with no idea of what had had done or said to trigger Tim's response.

'Tony, I think you need to talk to the director about this, it's obvious that they feel threatened in some way. But to be honest, the behaviour I have just observed is not acceptable and needs to be addressed'

Tony turned to Hotch and snorted, he had totally forgotten about the BAU and could feel five pairs of eyes burning holes in his back.

'I'll deal with, for now let's concentrate on the case'

Hotch nodded and watched as the senior agent left the conference room before turning to his team.

'Morgan, I want you to stay behind ok. I think NCIS .....and Agent DiNozzo' He added quietly 'could use some support at the moment and I don't want Garcia working in an environment that will make her uncomfortable'

Morgan paused momentarily and glanced at Hotch.

'Sure, what do you want me to do?'

'Assist Garcia but I want you to do me a favour. I've been profiling the team since the shooting and I want your take on Agent David'

****************NCIS****************

Three hours later..........

Tony's phone beeped loudly startling him out of his reverie, he picked up his phone and smiled slightly at the text message he received.

"Baby boy, it's nearly six so how about we finish up and grab some dinner?"

His grin slowly widened as he sent a reply message.

"Sure, we're done for the day anyway. What's on the menu?"

Once the message was sent he turned off his computer and bent down to pick up his bag.

'Ziva, I think we've done enough so let's call it a day'

She stood up slowly and walked over to Tony's desk with her arms folded angrily over her chest.

'I do not believe we are DiNozzo. Gibb's wouldn't send us home when there is still work to be done'

Tony felt his muscles tense at the short statement. He honestly didn't give a damn whether Ziva stayed or not, but was starting to feel the exhaustion creep up on him. He slung his bag over his shoulder and walked around his desk.

'I'm not Gibbs Ziva!'

He was horrified when Ziva sneered at him, her teeth baring like a dog on the defensive.

'No Tony, you are not and don't you ever forget that'

She turned and returned to her desk, typing furiously on the keyboard leaving Tony standing there in stunned silence, a warm hand in the small of his back pulled him out of his thoughts and turned to see Morgan standing behind him.

'Let's go Tony, you'll think better after a good night's sleep'

Tony let Morgan lead him to the newly repaired elevator and stepped in, it wasn't long before he hit the emergency stop and stepped back to the rear wall letting his head drop to his chest.

'Look at me baby boy'

Tony raised his head and foundhimself nose to nose with Morgan, he smiled weakly and leaned forward to passionately kiss the man that had become more than just a passing fling in the past couple of months. He pulled away and settled his head in the crook of his lover's neck and melted when he felt two strong arms wrap around his shoulders.

I don't want to go to dinner Derek; can we just go to my place instead?'

Morgan kissed Tony's forehead gently and chuckled before reaching over and flicking the switch on again.

'Sure Tony, whatever you want. Hey does this mean I'm the one on the menu tonight?'

Tony's loud laughter reverberated through the elevator, the one thing he loved about Morgan was the fact that no matter what happened during the day and no matter what went wrong, the man possessed an uncanny ability to make the world seem right somehow.

'Now that does sound appetising. I'll see you in ten'

****************NCIS****************

6.45pm

Tony parked his car in his usual space and made his way up to his apartment slowly, as he was opening the door he felt Morgan's arms wrap around his waist and hummed slightly at the light kisses that were fluttering against the back of his neck. He opened the door and guided them both into the short hallway before turning and claiming Morgan's lips.

The kiss was slow and sensuous sending quivers of pure pleasure shooting through every nerve in his body. He hummed slighting, his chest vibrating under Morgan's strong hands.

Tony felt Morgan gently push his Armani jacket down his shoulders and shuddered slightly as his lover moved away to hang the jacket in the closet, the loss of Morgan's body against his own made him feel slightly chilled. He reached up to loosen his tie but his hand was intercepted and he felt a small tug as he was led slowly to the bedroom, with only brief pauses so Morgan could turn and kiss him briefly, the caresses feeling like pure silk.

He leaned into Morgan slightly as they finally made their way into the bedroom. When they finally walked through the door, Morgan turned and pulled Tony closer, his kisses winding theirway slowly down Tony's throat. He paid special attention to the throbbing pulse point as he slowly removed Tony's tie and worked his deft fingers down each button on his shirt to slowly reveal Tony's tanned, toned chest.

Tony felt the moist heat slowly descend and gasped loudly, he hadn't been expecting the attention Morgan was giving each one of his nipples, each one being sucked and teased until they stood firm, the small hard buds becoming more sensitive with every passing moment.

'Derek.......oh god.......don't stop'

Morgan chuckled slightly and stood up, his soft brown eyes gazing into Tony's completely debauched face as he loosened Tony's belt and flicked open the button on Tony's pants. He moved in to claim Tony's mouth again and elicited a small groan from Tony when he smoothed both hands down the Italians side and tucked his fingers gently in the waistband, deftly pushing them down far enough so that they dropped to the floor. He pulled away and knelt in front of Tony.

'Lean on the dresser for a minute baby boy'.

Tony obeyed and leaned casually against the solid wood dresser that Jethro had crafted for him when he moved in. He glanced down and watched Derek gently lift each foot, removing his shoes and socks before pulling the pants fully off his lover. Tony shivered slightly as the cool air teased his skin, the breeze that entered through the small open window had managed to pull Tony out of headspace enough to let Morgan pull him towards the bed.

'D, too many clothes'.

Tony tried to resist Morgan's firm hands as they pushed him down on the bed.

'Let me take care of it baby. You just sit there and relax and let me do the work. I'm going to be the one pampering you tonight. Turn onto your stomach'

Tony flipped over and buried himself in the soft pillow, he had no idea what his lover had planned and angled his head slightly to see Morgan make his way back over, the contours of his muscular body highlighted by the faint slither of light that dripped in through the curtains.

'Relax Tony. I'm gonna take care of you tonight ok'

Tony hummed slightly when he felt two slick hands gently start to massage his tense back, the skilled fingers running over every inch of the tanned skin, making sure every last kink and knot was worked out leaving Tony feeling boneless and completely at ease. Tony keened with pleasure.

'That is amazing D, where the hell have you been all my life'

Morgan sat back on his heels and pushed Tony over onto his back, the fluid movement shifted Tony more into the centre of the King size bed and gave Morgan the perfect opportunity to pop the cap off the lube and slick his fingers up. Tony placed his feet flat on the mattress giving his lover better access as the fingers that slid inside him moments before stretched and scissored perfectly, preparing him for his lover's large throbbing cock.

Morgan loved this part and took his time, he revelled in the fact that Tony liked to be toyed with. He made a snap decision and gently lowered his head to kiss the tip of Tony's erection before licking a wet strip down the visible vein that ran from the tip all the way down to the balls, his movement's slow and loving. He ran his tongue towards the tip and circled the head of Tony's cock gently, licking away the pre-come that had started to leak out.

Morgan knew Tony wouldn't last long and decided to tease him even more, he took Tony's cock in his mouth in one fluid motion, he could feel the tip tickle the back of his throat and moved up, adding suction to his ministrations. He continued to stretch and suck and smiled at his breathless lover beneath him.

Tony groaned again when the sensations made him harden further, the combination of his lovers fingers inside him, brushing gently over his prostate and those talented lips working their magic over his erection was pulling him closer and closer to the edge. He felt a warm hand circle the base of his cock and moaned as the pressure slowly ebbed his orgasm away.

'I think a cock ring may be in order baby boy, I'm not sure you're gonna last'

Tony growled

'Enough talking already. Come here and kiss me D'

Morgan moved back up towards him and used the excess lube on his hand to slick himself up. He settled down between Tony's legs and craned his neck down to meet Tony's lips. They were still kissing when Morgan pushed in, the tip of his large erection breaking through the tight ring of muscle easily. He felt Tony pant below him and stopped to let his lover adjust, he didn't have to wait long and was soon pushing himself deeper into Tony until his cock was fully buried to the hilt.

'Move...........please........oh god.............D MOVE NOW!'

Tony's plea'sspurred him into action and they soon found a slow sensuous rhythm, a rhythm that had them moving together in perfect harmony.

****************NCIS****************

8pm â€" Present time

Tony lay on his back panting loudly, with his hands clutching at the headboard of his large king size bed. It was a recent purchase that he though necessary, especially since his lover seemed to spend more time at his apartment then he did at home. He decided it was the best thing he bought, as it was currently receiving a through workout as his partner glided slowly in and out of him with his hands clenched in the rich silk sheets at the side of his head.................

Tony could feel his orgasm building slowly, the familiar curling in the pit of stomach left him completely breathless as he lay there and watched his lover moving slowly above him. Morgan dropped his head onto Tony's shoulder and started to slowly lose their rhythm as the need for release because more and more urgent.

'Tony......Nnng..........I'm gonna..........Come for me Baby boy'

Morgan's husky voice was all it took to send Tony over the edge, his tight muscles clenched firmly around his lover's cock as his orgasm raged through him, his hotcum spilling between them. He felt Morgan tenseand thrust one more time before feeling the warmth of his lovers cum as it spilled relentlessly inside of him.

'Shit......that was.......D that was................'

'Perfect?'

Tony chuckled and held Morgan tight, His lovers softening cock still buried deep in Tony as they held each other tenderly.

Morgan pulled out gently with a groan, his overly sensitive cock protesting painfully at the sensation. He rolled off to lie beside Tony. He hadn't been much of a hugger before meeting Tony but now he liked nothing more than snuggling up with the one he loved. Tony turned over and scooted over, nestling his head comfortably on Morgan's shoulder, his long legs knotted gently in-between his lover's legs. He gently draped his arm over Morgan's stomach and sighed contentedly.

'D, I now it hasn't been that long but........'

Morgan started to run his hand absently up and own Tony's arm when he felt his lover tense slightly, the nerves were evident by the slight pause. He angled his head and looked down warily at his partner.

'It's just that......well........I love you D'

Morgan glanced down and kissed Tony's forehead tenderly. They had only know each other a short time but, both men knew they belonged together. He smiled when he pulled away.

I love you too Tony'

They both lay there, bodies entwined and hearts beating as one before sleep slowly claimed them'

****************NCIS****************

Here you go guys, another chapter finished. There isn't much of Tim and Jethro in this chapter but they will be back full force in the next.

To everyone who guessed our 'secret' little pairing then well done, give yourselves a pat on the back and an 'atta boy/girl' in true Gibbs style.

Alisa, as always thanks for you truly invaluable help, I seriously don't know where I'd be without you x