- Text Size +
A/N Hey guys, before we start I want to say a big thank you for all your support with this story. I hope I can keep living up to your expectations.

This story is going to be a bit more fluffy, no angst here because I think two chapters of beating on poor Timmy is enough for now he he he.

Anyway, Enjoy
_____________________________________________________________________________
The weather had been pleasantly warm giving Tim the opportunity to sit in the yard with Jethro, reading his book and throwing a ball for his furry friend. He had sat at the pine garden table, lounging in one of the comfortable garden chairs his lover had made. He picked up the glass and raised it to his lips, too engrossed in his reading to notice it was empty, sighing he stood up and traipsed back into the house for a refill.

Tim walked through the kitchen door with his nose still buried deep in a book and the empty glass clasped in his left hand. He loved Saturdays and recently he had been taken off call at weekends and was lavishing the feel of complete freedom for two whole days.

He reached out his hand to place the glass on the kitchen worktop and surprised himself when he felt it bump into the warm, soft t shirt his lover was wearing. He lowered the book and gazed up, his green eyes locking onto the crystal blue ones which currently held a sparkle of amusement.

‘Oh hey, sorry I thought you’d gone to the store’

Jethro smirked and pulled Tim in for a warm, passionate kiss before pulling away, his hands rubbing gently up and down his lovers sides.

‘I left two hours ago, you been sitting out there reading all this time, exactly how good is that book?’

Tim blushed, his cheeks slowly turning a deep shade of crimson.

‘Two hours? Huh, guess I lost track of time’

Placing the book on the counter, he reached over to reclaim his lover’s lips, kissing him deeply and feeling the familiar twitch of arousal stirring in the pit of his stomach. Jethro felt Tim’s hand snake its way down his body, starting at the shoulders and stopping briefly at his lovers sensitive nipples to play, making the small nubs hard. He moved down slowly, gently slipping his hand into his lover’s pants finally finding exactly what it was looking for. Tim started to rub slowly, making Jethro uncomfortably hard in his boxers.

Tim was now three and a half months pregnant, luckily the morning sickness had subsided dramatically and the exhaustion he had been feeling in the first trimester and been replaced by a permanent horniness that had Tim wanting sex twenty four seven.

‘Jethro, I want you NOW’

Jethro had been getting used to Tim’s demands for sex, for the past two weeks his lover had been insatiable, the hormones flowing freely making Tim pretty much hard all the time. Not that Jethro was complaining, he adored his partner and pleasuring him made him infinitely happy. He had spent many nights watching his debauched lover completely sated and relaxed to the point he thought he had melted into a puddle of goo on the bed.

Jethro’s eyes darkened as his hands ran down the full length of the lean body, stopping briefly to massage the tiny swollen belly. Tim growled at the contact and decided to take complete control, he pushed his lover’s sweats and boxers down roughly and reached over to the left to open the drawer that they had started to keep a tube of lube in. Jethro almost keened at the sound the cap popping and watched with complete lust as Tim carefully slicked up his fingers.

Tim went in for one more kiss and kneeled in front of his lover, practically purring at the sight of his lover’s hard cock twitching in front of his face. He admitted to loving this part of the pregnancy and loved the feeling of being completely horny all the time. He still suffered the odd migraine but all in all he felt good.

He leaned forward and teased the head of his lover’s shaft, his tongue swirling gently at the tip to lap up the pre-come that had started to drip. Jethro did keen this time, a long sharp moan that made Tim slide his mouth all the way down, taking his lover in completely. Whilst his nose was buried deep in his lover’s groin, he pushed one slick finger through the Jethro’s tight ring of muscle, avoiding his lover’s prostate at the moment because he wanted to be buried deep inside when Jethro came.

He started to move his head back towards the tip, the slow ministrations enough to make Jethro crazy but not enough to send him over the edge, Timmy was good at that, he could take his lover to the brink but not enough to completely fall. It really did drive Jethro wild.

Jethro felt his lovers tongue dip into the slit at the top of his cock as another finger joined the party in his ass, he felt as though he was going to explode, good Tim was good. He felt a pang of remorse as the warm mouth left his cock and watched as the sandy head moved upwards towards his mouth.

He could taste himself as Tim went in for a deep kiss, his fingers still buried deep in his lover’s ass. At some point a third finger had made his way in stretching him perfectly. Tim pulled away and tugged at his arm, turning his lover round so he was standing bent into the counter, hands splayed on the black granite worktop.

Jethro heard the cap pop on the lube and soon felt the blunt tip of Tim’s slick erection pushing its way inside him. He gasped as he felt the momentary burn; Tim stilled waiting for the muscles to relax, driving all the way home when he felt his lover give way.

Tim set a fast rhythm, they had spent the previous night lazily making love and now he was in the mood for hard fast sex.

‘Oh god Timmy...........’

Jethro was panting hard and Tim leaned in, reaching around his lover and weaving their fingers together on the counter top, the platinum rings clanging softly as they met.

Jethro practically screamed, the change of angle meant his lover’s hard cock was rubbing hard against his prostate on every thrust and it wasn’t long before he was coming hard and fast without his erection even being touched. Tim kept moving, the contracting muscles finally sending him over the edge, his own orgasm hard and hot, filling his lover with his hot come.

Tim rested his sweaty head between his lover’s shoulder blades as stood in complete post coital bliss. They were both panting hard and in desperate need of a shower. Tim moved back and slipped out of his lover, eliciting a groan as he brushed past Jethro’s prostate.

‘J that was.........Oh my god.......that was amazing’

Jethro turned and pulled Tim into a tender embrace, groaning when he leaned back into the wet come that coated the kitchen unit.

‘Timmy, how bout we clean up and go take a bath. Tell you what, you go run the bath and I’ll get cleaned up here’.

Tim nodded and moved out of the kitchen to prepare the bath. Jethro stood and grimaced as he felt his lover’s come drip out of him, leaving wet lines as it ran down his leg. God did he need that bath. He made quick work of cleaning the kitchen and walked upstairs to join his lover in the bathroom.
___________________________________________________________________________

He walked into the master bedroom and smiled lazily at his lover. Tim was laying down on the bed napping peacefully on top of a towel. He was completely naked, the small paunch more pronounced in the position he was in.

Jethro walked over and tapped Tim gently on the face.

‘Hey, how bout we get in that bath’

Tim opened his eyes and grinned, holding out a hand for his lover so he could pull him up. Jethro helped him up but never let go of his hand, the finger twining together gently before pulling his partner into the bathroom for an afternoon of pure relaxation before the festivities started.

‘We still got a couple of hours before everyone arrives?’

Jethro nodded as he stepped in the bath, lying back against the white cast iron, motioning for Tim to join him.

‘Yep, everything is under control, I’ve made the salad and the meat’s marinating nicely so quit worrying and get your pregnant ass in here’.

Tim laughed and stepped into the bath, settling himself between Jethro’s legs. Jethro felt Tim’s muscles relax completely as he sank into the hot water, the smells of the bath oil rising in the steam.

Tim felt his lovers arms drop across his shoulders, the hands resting just above his navel and he couldn’t help himself as he grasped the hands in his and melted completely into Jethro, his eyes had started to droop again when something popped into his head.

‘J, Can I ask you a question?’

Jethro frowned and shifted slightly so he could look down at his Tim, the tensing muscles not going unnoticed by his lover.

‘Anytime, what’s up?’

‘What were you and Ducky talking about that night we.....’

Tim’s throat had gone tight; clearing it he finished his question.

‘Sorry, The night we argued’

Tim felt his lover relax and chuckle, the sound reverberating through his lover chest onto his back.

‘What’s made you think about that?’

Tim shrugged, not wanting to admit it had been something playing on his mind since the event. He somehow needed to know what the two friends had talked about all night.

‘Ok Timmy, for a start I got an ass whooping off my best friend’

Tim giggled as Jethro started to tell him the events of that dreaded night.
____________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks ago..............
Jethro found himself being guided to the kitchen by his friend, the last couple of weeks had really taken its toll and he found himself needing to talk.

‘I’ve fucked up Duck; I just don’t know what to do’

Ducky had started the coffee and was waiting for it percolate. He walked over to his friend and laid a hand gently on his shoulder.

‘Why don’t you start by talking to me Jethro, we’ll take it from there’.

Jethro nodded and felt a stab of guilt as he thought about the raw pain reflected in Tim’s eyes that night.

‘Duck, I’m scared. I couldn’t care less about my pregnant partner being male; Jesus, I can’t believe he’d even think that. I just don’t want to lose them again. I can’t go through that again’.

Ducky placed a hot, steaming mug of coffee in front of his friend and sat on one of the other kitchen chairs.

‘Jethro, what exactly has been going on, I take it you found out when Timothy was in hospital two weeks ago’

Again Jethro nodded, his head dropping into his hands.

‘God Duck, I panicked and messed up again. He’s gonna leave me’

Ducky stared at Jethro, waiting for his friend to look at him again.

‘I’m sure that’s not the case, why don’t you start from the beginning’

‘Duck, when we got back from the hospital, Tim was exhausted so went up to bed. I went down to the basement with every intention of working on my boat, instead I found myself sitting there thinking about Shannon and Kelly’

Ducky reached over the table and patted his friend on the arm; he felt his friend’s fragility and needed to ground him.

‘It really messed with me Duck, I came home every night and needed to be alone, needed to be able to sort through these thoughts. I started to drink the bourbon that was down there and have been drunk for the better part of two weeks now’.

He heard Ducky inhale sharply and looked up to see his friends gaze harden. He continued under the scrutiny of his lifelong friend.

‘You know what he said to me Duck, He told me he was sorry I found him disgusting and sorry he was one of those freaks. He’s not Duck, I don’t think of him that way. Sure it’s weird but it’s becoming more common now’

Ducky’s gaze didn’t soften as Jethro put his heart on the table, exposing his emotions to someone other than his lover.

‘I didn’t know what to say so I just sat there like a complete bastard and listened’

Ducky’s irritation was now evident, his eyes getting harder and harder the more his friend talked.

‘Jethro, what on earth were you thinking, that poor boy has had the shock of his life. It’s one thing to be told you are pregnant under these circumstances but it’s another to have to go through it alone. How would you feel if it had been the other way round.’

Jethro hung his head in shame and continued, his voice sounding empty as he talked.

‘I don’t know, I guess I’d want him there for me. I’m not sure what happened, I think I started to grieve again and didn’t know exactly how to handle it. I grieved alone before Duck and guess I just needed that again’

‘You guess you’d want him there? My god Jethro put yourself in his shoes. He’s a man and he’s pregnant, no matter how common it’s becoming there is still stigma attached to it. He’s going to be feeling insecure at the moment and you weren’t there to comfort him.’

The shame was filling every pore in Jethro’s body; he didn’t want to hear the words but needed that kick up the ass to get him back on track

‘Jethro, regardless of how you were feeling, you now have two people in your life that need you more than ever. I’m guessing you are aware of the difficulties of Male pregnancies. I hate to say it Jethro, but you need to buck up man, that poor boy needs you now more than ever’

Jethro looked up at his friend, the steely gaze burning through him.

‘Yeah Duck, I know. I’m just not sure how to make this right. He said he’d been throwing up for the better part of two weeks and I’ve been so much of a fucking bastard that I let him do it completely alone.’

Ducky watched as his friend stood and started to pace the kitchen, the nervous energy needing to be burnt off.

‘Jethro, you know what you need to do. Tomorrow you are going to lock the basement door and you are not going to go back down there until you have talked to Timothy and cleared the air. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go and check on him and when I get back down we’ll continue our talk’

Jethro nodded again and sat back down in the chair waiting for his friend to return.
____________________________________________________________________________
Present day...................

‘The rest of the night was spent just chatting. The talk we had the day after pretty much covered everything I talked to Duck about. He helped me put it all into perspective’.

Tim raised one of Jethro’s hands and kissed the palm.

‘I’m glad he did J’

Jethro petted the top of Tim’s hair and looked at the hand that Tim was studying, the skin had become wrinkled and puckered with the water, signalling the need to get out and get ready.

‘Hey come on, we look like prunes and everyone will be here soon’

He felt Tim shift slightly before moving forward to give him the leverage to turn round. Straddling his lover he kissed him deeply as the hormones kicked in, hardening his shaft ready for round two.

Tim stood in the bedroom wearing his favourite black shirt. He really wanted to wear his indigo dye jeans but they had started to feel a uncomfortably tight at the waist, he growled in frustration as Jethro walked in, watching his lover frantically going through his wardrobe.

‘Timmy, what’re you doing, everyone will be here soon’

He heard Tim huff as he pulled back, standing in front of the open wardrobe wearing nothing but his boxers and shirt.

‘Thanks for that J; you know this will be a hell of a lot easier if my jeans didn’t feel so damn tight anymore’

Tim slumped on the bed next to the offending garment and understanding dawned on Jethro as he made his way over, kneeling in front of his lover to comfort him.

‘Ok, so they don’t fit, just put something else on’

‘Jethro, everything is tight, I might not be showing that much but it’s enough that my clothes are getting tight. I really don’t want to pull out the fat clothes J’

‘Fat clo..............Timmy they weren’t that big and to be honest, they will probably still be too baggy now anyway. Listen, solve a problem. Put the jeans on and leave the button undone, just pull the zipper up and wear a belt’

Tim huffed a short laugh, his arms flailing as he continued.

‘Yeah right J, what if someone notices, God I’m going to get fat again aren’t I’

He flopped back onto the bed only to be pulled back up a moment later by his lover. He looked at Jethro and saw the firm boss look that let Tim know he meant business.

‘Ok, 1. you are not going to get fat again. You are pregnant and 2. How the hell are they going to see, your shirt will cover it up. So how bout you put the jeans on with a belt and we’ll go shopping tomorrow Ok’

Tim looked up and cocked one side of his mouth into a crooked smile, an evil glint in his eye.

‘Yes boss’

Jethro reached his hand back and gave him a soft Gibbs head slap before ruffling the soft sandy hair and making his way back downstairs.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Jethro had just finished preparing the food and had started moving it outside to the grill, he grinned broadly when Tim emerged wearing his Indigo jeans, the top button and belt masked by the long black shirt he wore.

‘You look good Tim, You feeling ok?’

Jethro walked over to Tim and handed him a plate of steaks before picking up the chicken that he had part cooked in the oven.

‘Yeah sorry, I didn’t mean to get all hormonal on you, I think its just nerves’

They walked out towards the grill and put the plates of meat down on the table at the side, Jethro had covered the plates with foil to stop any bugs making a meal out of their dinner.

‘Don’t worry about it, honestly, if that’s all I get in the next few months I’ll be lucky and there is absolutely no need to be nervous’

Jethro pulled Tim in for a quick kiss but they were disturbed by the door knocking.

‘You ready?’

Jethro looked into his lovers eyes and saw the blind panic that had started to build, they had organised a barbeque night for everyone so they could share the news but Tim had been fretting about it all day. Jethro secretly felt the same way, he knew their colleagues and friends were liberal minded he just didn’t know how liberal minded they were.

Squeezing his lovers hand he made way to the front door to let everyone in. Tim had moved into the kitchen, to grab the drinks, uncapping three beers for Jethro, Tony and Jimmy and pouring three glasses of wine, one each for Abby, Ziva and Ducky. He looked mournfully at the beer before grabbing the bottle of mineral water out of the fridge, pouring it into a tall glass with liberal ice cubes in.

He had just finished getting the drinks ready when he was grabbed in a bear hug so tight it took his breath away.

‘Timmy, I’ve missed you’

The arms relaxed and Tim wrapped his own arms around Abby’s waist before pecking his favourite Goth on the cheek.

‘You saw me yesterday Abbs’ he chuckled as he passed her a glass of wine.

‘I know but..........’

Tim didn’t find out why Abby missed him as Tony’s voice rang through the house.

‘Probie’

Tony walked in his arms flung wide as he made his way over to his friend in mock cuddle mode.

‘Hey Tony, don’t you dare, here have a beer instead’

He handed the beer to Tony and looked behind him to see Ziva standing talking to Jethro, his lovers lips quirking into a broad smile as the brunette chatted away happily. He grabbed a glass of wine and walked over, pecking her on the cheek as he handed it over.

Ziva turned towards Tim and looked him up and down eliciting a growl from Tony. She looked over at him and winked before turning her attention back to Tim.

‘McGee, you look nice tonight, special occasion?’

Her eyes glinted making Tim laugh out loudly, the sound echoing through the kitchen.

‘You could say that Zee, you know where Ducky and Jimmy are?’

‘They are on their way, Jimmy was picking Ducky up and you know how they argue about directions’

The laughter rang through the room and everyone was in good spirits as their two missing friends arrived.

Everyone had finished eating and was relaxing in the back yard. Tim had been replenishing everyone’s drinks throughout the night while his lover took charge of the grill, cooking the food to perfection.

Jethro and Tim had decided to use paper plates to cut back on the clean up so they had more time to sit and talk to their friends. Tony was currently rolling around on the Lawn playing with Jethro, the Alsatian practically standing on Tony’s chest as he growled at the dog, pulling at the toy in the dog’s mouth.

‘Hey Tony, you know we haven’t had a chance to clear the crap up yet’

Tony jumped up at Tim’s warning, contorting his body to check whether he had crap on him. The look on his made everyone howl with laughter.

‘Ok fur ball, that’s enough for the night’

He bent down and picked up the toy, throwing it down the lawn sending Jethro loping happily after it. He walked back and sat next to Ziva, his arm draping casually over the back of her chair. Tim handed him another beer before grabbing the cold bottle of water to pour over the ice he had just put in his glass.

‘What’s with the water McSober, you haven’t had a drink all night?’

Jethro saw his lover's hand shake slightly as he poured the water and laid a comforting hand on the small of his back. He started to rub small circles as he took point.

‘Actually Tony, That’s why we asked you here’

Tony was confused, his face scrunched up as he processed Jethro’s comment.

‘Boss, you called us here to tell us Probie’s stopped drinking, I’ve gotta tell you, it’s a bit extravagant, you could’ve told us on Monday’

Jethro grinned broadly as Ziva delivered the obligatory head slap when Tony said something stupid, he watched as she pulled her hand away and blew suggestively at the palm.

‘Zeevah, we’ve had this conversation before, only the bossman gets to do that’

Jethro reached over and smacked Tony on the head making everyone laugh again at Tony’s affronted ‘Hey’.

‘Good girl Ziva and no Tony, that is not the reason you are here. Me and Tim.........well we have some news that may come as a bit of a shock to you all’

He pulled Tim down onto his knee and started to rub his hand absently up and down his back. He glanced up at his lover and silently urged him on.

‘Ok guys, well you know I was in hospital a couple of weeks ago, well they found something......’

He was interrupted by Abby’s chorus of ‘oh my god, oh my god’. Ducky rested his hand on her forearm silencing her, her eyes shining with the tears that were threatening to fall.

‘Abby it’ Ok, it’s not a bad thing. Anyway, I’m just going to come out and say it..........I’m pregnant, three and a half months pregnant to be exact’

Jethro felt Tim slump slightly, the burden of having to tell everyone had been weighing on him for days. Looking up he tried to gauge the different reactions from the expressions on their faces.

Abby was the first to speak, jumping up quickly and bouncing her way over to the two partners.

‘Oh my god, seriously Timmy, you’re pregnant. That’s great I’m so happy for you guys’

She pulled both of them simultaneously into a hug before sitting in the chair at the side, her face beaming with pure excitement.

‘Thanks Abbs, that means a lot’

Tim reached back and grasped Abby’s hand, squeezing it gently before relaxing the grip, not letting go because he needed the reassurance from his friend.

Ziva being the stoic person she was just smiled and offered her congratulations. Tim couldn’t help but wonder whether there was actually anything that would surprise their mossad friend, in all the years he had known her, nothing had fazed her at all.

Jimmy was another one who didn’t seem surprised; he also offered his congratulations and grinned at the surprised looks on Jethro and Tim’s faces.

‘I’ve just covered Male pregnancy at med school; it’s really not that uncommon any more’

Tim grinned and felt a wave of relief as his friends accepted their situation. There was only one person left and all eyes fell on a very pale and sweaty Tony.

‘Anthony, are you alright my boy’

Ducky’s voice seemed to pull him out of his trance and he slowly moved his face towards his friends.

‘M’fine Ducky. Hey congratulations you guys.........that’s great news. Is it me or is it getting a cold out here’

Jethro looked at his senior agent and pushed Tim gently off his knee, giving his lovers backside a gentle pat as he go up. He walked around the table and knelt down, looking over his agent with concern.

‘Tony, you with me......hey....DINOZZO LOOK AT ME’

Tony moved his glassy eyes towards his boss and blinked, the sweat starting to drip down his forehead into his eyes.

‘Tony, you ok’

Tony nodded once, his head bobbing towards his chest sharply before being pulled up.

‘Yeah, I mean I didn’t know guys could.........you know. Tim you’re seriously pregnant? You’re not joking?’

Tim moved so he was kneeling at his lover’s side, his hand resting gently on Tony’s knee. He didn’t know what to make of Tony’s reaction, it wasn’t bad and he wasn’t disgusted, he was just deeply shocked.

‘No joke Tony, we’re really having a baby, you gonna be ok with that’

The gentleness of Tim’s voice stilled his shaking friend and their eyes met briefly. Tim didn’t know what to do or say and felt completely out of his depth.

Tony exhaled loudly before nodding his head and replying in a shaky voice.

‘Yeah McGee, it’s just a shock, you know........I really am happy for you guys’

Jethro felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over to see Ducky hovering. He patted Tony’s thigh gently and stood to let Ducky take his place kneeling on the floor. Tony’s head had dropped down to rest on his chest, it was moving up and down in time with Tony’s harsh breathing.

Ducky put his hand under Tony’s chin and lifted his head to examine him, not liking what he saw he placed two fingers at the pulse point on Tony’s neck and frowned as he felt the racing pulse. He moved quickly and pushed Tony’s head between his knees.

‘Timothy, Jethro, I believe Anthony is in mild shock, is it ok if he stays here tonight’

Tim nodded and looked over at his lover, pleading with him not to be pissed off at Tony’s reactions. Jethro looked at him confused and nodded his approval.

‘It’s probably best Duck, we have plenty of room if anyone else wants to stay over too’

Abby clapped her hands with complete joy, her pigtails bouncing up and down as her excitement took hold.

‘Yay a sleepover at boss man’s and Timmy’s, Ziva you up for it’

Ziva smiled shyly and looked sheepish; Tim looked over at her and smiled. As it turned out there was something that fazed her after all.

‘Actually Abby I will be staying tonight. We have an announcement of our own’

Five sets of eyes locked onto her, expectantly waiting for the news she was going to give.

‘Well me and Tony have been seeing each other and have been together for about a month now. Gibbs, would you mind if I shared the bed with Tony?

Tony looked up at Ziva and smiled for the first time in half an hour. He looked up and saw his boss grin at his girl, nodding his approval at them sharing a bed.

Jethro bent down and helped pick up a still shocky Tony, walking him into the house towards the guest room. Tim still couldn’t get his head round everyone’s reactions; he honestly thought they’d all look at him as if he was some kind of freak. He sighed with relief and felt Abby’s arms wrap around his neck, her head resting on his shoulder.

‘You Ok Timmy, how’re you doing?’

Tim covered Abby’s clasped hands with his own and leaned into her hug, they had been best friends for years now and he loved her with all his heart.

‘You know what Abby, I’m doing great’
____________________________________________________________________________
Phew, this is a long one. There's no angst here guys just a bit of loving and friendship. Let me know what you think

Shelbylou x