- Text Size +
A/N Wow, another Chapter written, this story is really starting to come to life now. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who reviewed; you all know how to make a gal feel good about herself lol.

I have a small warning though boys and girls, there will be a slight cross over with Criminal minds starting now, there has been a lot of thought gone into using another show to cross over and as the story goes on you’ll realise why me and Alisa decided to go with this angle.

Also, another big thanks to Alisa who’s been the biggest help ever, I seriously don’t know what I’d do without her help with this one.

Shelbylou x
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Tim woke up slowly feeling unbelievably hot and sweaty and sighed as he tossed the thin sheet off him so he could sit up. At six months pregnant Tim found the heat a complete nightmare and had been cursing the weather men almost daily as they announced the unusual warm weather front causing this god damn heat wave. In DC July was normally the warmest month and the August weather usually cooled a couple of degrees, not this year though. No Tim was suffering through 72 degree humid heat, and that was at night, and it was killing him.
He glanced over at Jethro before swinging his legs over the side of the bed and winched at the all too familiar twinge in his back that had been plaguing him for the better part of two weeks. He moved his hand to the site of the pain and rubbed slowly to try and ease the ache when he felt his son kick; obviously deciding he wanted to wake up with his Daddy. He placed his other hand at the place he felt the kick and grinned broadly when he felt a flutter under his palm when the bean kicked again.

‘Hey little guy, you’re active tonight’

His whispered tones somehow managed to rouse Jethro who looked over at his lover, wincing with sympathy as he watched Tim try to sooth his aching back. He scooted across the bed and knelt behind Tim before leaning over to grab the bottle of baby oil sitting on top of the bedside cabinet.

‘Timmy you ok?’

Tim turned slightly and leaned back into Jethro, resting his head on his firm shoulder as he intercepted the outstretched arm and placed it to the side of his protruding belly button. Jethro gasped when he felt the kick and chuckled loudly at the sensation of fluttering beneath his hand.

‘Tim is that.......he’s really going for it tonight isn’t he’

Tim laughed and placed his hand on top. It was the first time anyone else had been able to feel the wonderful little kicks and flutters that Tim had been feeling since his fifth month and the fact that Jethro got to feel it before anyone else made Tim infinitely happy. The baby kicked a few more times and stopped, giving Tim the opportunity to finally get up and use the toilet. He chuckled lightly as he gently ran his hand over Jethro’s.

‘Oh yeah, while one foot was kicking your hand and the other one was using my bladder as a soccer ball, let me up J because I’ve really got to pee’

He managed to stand up and padded quietly to the bathroom. Jethro watched as the love of his life moved stiffly toward the en suite and stretched lazily before yawning. He swung his legs out of bed and quietly followed Tim into the bathroom to start a cold shower seeing as they only had an hour before the alarm went off knowing there was no way Tim was going back to bed because of the heat. Tim heard the shower and glanced over his shoulder and grinned at Jethro’s tight buttocks moving slightly as he leaned over the bath get the shower ready.

‘J what’re you doing, go back to bed and try to get some more sleep. There’s no point in us both being up this early’

Jethro turned and perched on the side of the bath lazily linking his hands so he could languidly stretch. With the light on he could see how big Tim’s bump was getting and sat staring as Tim pee’d for the third time that night.

‘J, come on, it’s one thing to stare at the whale but it’s another thing to stare at the whale whilst he’s taking care of business’

Jethro shook his head as Tim moved to wash his hands and seized the opportunity to start massaging his partners lower back. Tim groaned as warm hands started to work out the kinks and leaned forward using the sink to support himself. Jethro couldn’t help feeling turned on at the relieved moans his lover was making.

‘That’s funny because I don’t remember seeing any whales recently’

Tim huffed and hung his head as Jethro’s nimble fingers kneaded at the dull ache and felt himself starting to relax, he felt a pang of regret when the massage stopped only to melt when Jethro wrapped his strong arms round Tim and leaned into whisper in his ear.

‘All I see is my incredible...sexy...pregnant... naked partner’

Tim keened slightly as Jethro’s lips caressed the pulse point on his neck, his soft kisses accenting every word he said and making Tim harden at the attention. Jethro paused his kisses and nibbled at Tim’s ear, His voice now husky with arousal.

‘How about that shower Timmy’

He led Tim over to the shower and helped him step into the cool water, listening to the pleasured noises his lover made. His eyes darkened as the arousal deepened when Tim practically crooned as the cold water pounded down on him

‘Oh my god that’s good’

Jethro couldn’t hold back any more and stepped in behind Tim, the cold water causing goose pimples to erupt on his warm skin. He leaned over and pressed his chest to his lover’s back so he could grab the shower gel, squirting a fair amount into his hands so he could continue his sensual massage. Tim arched into the touch and felt every muscle in his back relax further at the soothing cool hands that caressed their way over every inch of his pale skin.

Jethro had always loved Tim’s body and let his hands trace the soft curves that started to return as Tim gained the pregnancy weight, he was so lost in what he was doing he jumped slightly when Tim turned suddenly and captured his lips with his own, kissing him so hard his cock twitched even more and sent sparks of pure pleasure shooting through him.

Tim’s hands trailed down Jethro’s body, paying extra attention to his Lover’s nipples before reaching down to start stroking his erection, his talented mouth tenderly kissing his partners lips as his hand fondled Jethro’s erection slowly. Tim knew exactly what he wanted and pulled back to look Jethro directly in the eye.

‘J, I want you in me’

His gaze never left Jethro’s eyes and he watched lustily as the crystal blue darkened even more, completely blowing with arousal and need. He pulled back and let Jethro manoeuvre him back round so he was facing the tiles and braced himself by placing his palms on the cool ceramic. Jethro reached over to grab the waterproof lube from the top shelf and Tim felt his hard erection momentarily press gently on his buttocks. He heard the cap pop and knew Jethro was using the clear slick liquid to slick his fingers and exhaled slowly when he felt one finger swirl round his hole before slowly pushing in. Tim couldn’t help but rock back onto the finger, prompting Jethro to start a slow rhythm that always drove his partner wild.

Tim was completely lost in the feeling and felt Jethro’s other hand smoothly run down his stomach towards his own throbbing erection and started to pump slowly whilst stretching and scissoring Tim enough to take him. Jethro was gently kissing the back of Tim’s neck and he heard Tim panting as Jethro took him closer to the edge without ever letting him fall.

‘J, I...Oh god...I need you now’

Tim felt a short lived pang of regret when Jethro removed both hands and momentarily missed the feeling of being so close to the man he loved, the pang was soon forgotten and he soon felt Jethro bend him slightly and push the blunt head of his cock against his stretched entrance.

Jethro was gentle as he pushed in slowly and stopped when he felt Tim tighten slightly at the intrusion; he waited until the muscles relaxed and pushed fully in drawing out a moan of pleasure from his partner.

He set a slow pace at first and reached round to resume the attention to Tim’s cock, his strokes matching every thrust as they melded together in pure ecstasy.

Tim gently and pushed his hips backwards to change the angle slightly and shouted loudly when Jethro’s cock brushed against his prostate with every thrust. The extra sensation was pulling his orgasm out of him gradually when he felt his son give a hard kick. Jethro stilled when he heard Tim hiss.

‘Tim?’

Tim chuckled and relaxed, revelling in sensation of his lover’s hard throbbing cock buried to the hilt inside him.

‘Sorry J. Junior knows when his daddy’s are having fun’

Jethro placed his hand on Tim’s bump and felt his son kicking, the sensation filling him with love and adoration for his family. The baby stopped moving and Tim pulled his hips forward slightly before moving back again subtly giving Jethro the prompt to start moving again, the interruption soon forgotten as the steamy sex resumed, pulling them both closer to oblivion.

The stirrings in the pit of his stomach signalled the impending orgasm and Tim felt his balls tighten. He screamed Jethro’s name loudly as he came explosively over the tiles in the shower, his clenching muscles soon teasing Jethro’s orgasm out of him as his lovers thrust deepened before coming deep inside him.

Jethro wrapped his arms back around Tim and supported him through the aftershocks with his softening cock still buried deep within Tim, he laughed loudly into Tim’s shoulder when the baby kicked at his hand again bringing Tim out of his post coital haze.

‘You think that’s weird, you should try it from my perspective’

This made Jethro laugh harder and he gently eased his way out of Tim eliciting a small moan from his lover.

‘Like you said, he knows when his parents are enjoying themselves; it was well worth getting up early for though’

Timmy laughed as they finished washing each other and stood under the cool water kissing lazily until the alarm finally shrieked. Tim pulled away and looked directly into the clear blue eyes he had come to love and grinned.

‘Looks like it’s time to get up J, I’ll make the coffee’

They stepped out of the shower and started the normal morning ritual of getting ready for work; both feeling completely rested and prepared to face the day.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Tim and Jethro stepped out of the elevator a little after seven am and were surprised to see Tony sitting at his desk, his head nestled in his folded arms as he slept peacefully at his desk. Tim glanced at Jethro and cocked his eyebrow, grinning broadly as Jethro stormed over to his senior agent’s desk.
‘DiNozzo’

Tony jumped up at his bosses voice boomed through the bullpen and grabbed his bag before locking eyes with a highly amused Tim. He turned slowly and dumped his bag down before sinking back into his chair.

‘Morning Boss, I was just er.......’

‘Sleeping DiNozzo? Have you been here all night?’

Tony seemed to shrink into his chair at being caught out and started to absently shuffle some papers around.

‘Well er......not all night boss, I came in at midnight to finish my report and must have fallen asleep. You know I do all my.......’

‘Best work at night, yeah I know DiNozzo. Since you’re the first one here you can go get coffee’.

Tony nodded and grabbed his wallet out of his draw before standing slowly and stretching to pop his vertebrae. Jethro winced at the sound of the cracking and gave Tony his best Gibbs stare.

‘Right on it boss, hey Probie, you want anything?’

Jethro turned towards Tim and frowned deeply at Tim as he crouched down at his desk trying to turn on his computer; Jethro could see the frustration etched on Tim’s face as he crawled under his desk on all fours trying to figure out why his machine had gone on the fritz.

‘Yeah, can you grab me a diet coke please?’

Jethro scowled at Tim’s muffled voice and made a mental note to let his very pregnant lover know exactly how he felt about him crawling on the floor to fix computers.

‘McGee, go with him’

Tim found the problem and replaced the power lead which had made its way loose. He struggled as he crawled out and banged his head on the underside of his desk eliciting a sharp hiss of pain and a cringe from Jethro. He walked over and saw Tim kneeling there rubbing the back of his head and offered his hand waiting for his sheepish looking partner to take it. Tim finally grabbed hold of Jethro’s hand and stood gingerly, frowning at the fact that he couldn’t figure out whether the expression on Jethro’s face was worried or just plain pissed off.

‘We’ll talk about this later Tim, you ok?

‘Yes boss...er you want anything else from the coffee shop?’

Jethro had his back to his senior agent who was waiting patiently next to his desk and used sign language to let Tim know what he wanted him to do.

‘Tim, my guts telling me something’s off. Try to draw it out for half an hour and get him to talk’

Tim nodded and grabbed his wallet from his bag before scurrying off towards the elevator. He jabbed the button and turned to look at his friend still perching on the side of his desk, completely lost in thought.

‘Hey Tony, you coming or you gonna stand there all day’

Tony started as Tim’s voice boomed across the bull pen pulling him out of his deep thoughts. Grinning broadly he mooched over to Tim and leaned against the wall.

‘You know what McGoo, living with Gibbs has really rubbed off on you’

Jethro laughed when the elevator door opened, his two boys stepping in arguing playfully. It was good to hear Tony sounding like his old self but he was seriously worried about him since his revelations in Stillwater, especially seeing as his senior agent had started to become slightly withdrawn.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tim and Tony walked into the coffee shop in silence. Tony had clammed up completely on the walk over and had obviously lost himself in his thoughts again.
‘Hey Tony, you mind if we sit down for a while, my back’s killing me and the heat’s making me feel faint’

Tony looked at Tim with a concerned look on his face, his brow furrowing at the sight of Tim standing there leaning on the back of a chair rubbing his back. It wasn’t all a lie and even though Tim’s back was only slightly aching, he could feel the beads of sweat rolling down his forehead in the 82 degree morning heat. Tony pulled out the chair and helped Tim sit down.

‘I’ll go get the drinks Probie, yell if ya need me ok’

Tony was gone for five minutes and came back carrying a tray with 4 disposable coffee cups and a tall glass of ice water, he sat in the free chair and handed the glass over to his friend.

‘Drink that McGee, it’ll help cool you down. You sure you’re ok?’

Tim took a long drink of the ice water and dipped his fingers into the glass to snag one of the small cubes. He put the ice in his mouth and nodded at his friend.

‘Yeah, just the joys of pregnancy, you know I read up on the symptoms and have got pretty much all of them, and as if the heartburn, swollen feet and back ache aren’t bad enough, someone turns up the freaking heat’

Tony laughed loudly at Tim’s jovial voice knowing damn well Tim was taking everything on the chin and had been enjoying every minute of being pregnant. His laughter soon died out and his gaze dropped to the coffee in front of him. Tim frowned at the abrupt change and leaned forward slightly to put the glass on the table.

‘Tony, what’s going on, J’s worried about you and to be honest so am I’

Tony sighed deeply and looked into his friends sympathetic face, Tim had enough on his plate and really didn’t need him dumping his problems on him but he really felt like he needed to talk.

‘Tim, do you remember when we talked that morning in Stillwater’

Tim picked up his drink and nodded before he sat back and took a long drink of the ice cold water; he rested his drink on his bump and waited patiently for Tony to open up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
One month ago................
He had woken up early with his arms full of Abby and tried to go back to sleep, the problem was his mind had started whirring and he ended up lying there wide awake at five thirty am staring at the ceiling.

He carefully extricated himself from Abby’s arms and quietly made his way to the kitchen, surprised to see Tim sitting there reading the newspaper as he waited for the kettle to boil.

‘Hey Probie, what are you doing up so early’

Time put the paper down and looked over towards the door.

‘Couldn’t get comfortable and started craving my tea, you know I could ask you the same thing’

Tony sighed and sat in the chair opposite Tim and decided to seize the opportunity to talk to his friend.

‘Carpe diem.........’

Tim heard the whispered words and looked puzzled at Tony’ choice, Latin wasn’t a language you heard the Italian speak and it confused him.

‘Seize the day Tony? You want to tell me what’s playing on your mind?’

Tony smiled, the expression not reaching his dull green eyes.

‘Tim, there’s something I need to tell you, you ok to talk this early’

Tim nodded and frowned knowing that if Tony wanted to talk this early then there must be something seriously wrong. The kettle started to whistle and sighed heavily I mean of all the things to be interrupted by it had to be the loudest kettle on the planet.

‘Sure Tony, you can make the drinks first though’

Tony chuckled and walked over the boiling kettle to make the drinks, Tim had already put the teabag in his mug and all Tony had to do was add the water and pour the coffee from the pot Tim had prepared. He handed Tim his raspberry leaf tea and sat down nursing his strong coffee.

‘I don’t know how you drink that Probie, it smells horrible’

Tim took a large sip and sighed as he felt his craving slowly melt away, even the smell of the tea had a calming effect on the pregnant man.

‘It’s really good Tony and trust me it’s the best of the bunch, that and the fact that I’ve been craving it at really strange times. You should see J’s face when I get up at three am to make one’

Tony huffed out a small laugh and drank half his coffee in one go.

‘Tony, what’s going on?’

‘Ok, Tim first off I should probably tell you I’m gay........’

Half an hour later..........

‘I don’t get it Tony; you haven’t spoken to your dad for years so why keep it from us’

Tony rubbed his hand over his face and sighed, Tim wasn’t mad but the hurt undertones to his statement upset him.

‘I was scared Probie, when you get nothing but homophobic words thrown at you it kind of makes you feel inadequate’.

‘Tony, I’m living with a man in a gay relationship and am five months pregnant with Jethro’s baby. I think it’s a fair bet me and J are going understand’

Tony leaned back in his chair drinking his coffee contemplating what Tim said and paused for a minute trying to figure out whether or not he should tell Tim everything. He decided he should.

‘I know Tim but it wasn’t just what he said. I know I haven’t spoken to him for years so should feel more comfortable with this than I am but he physically beat me every time I questioned him about my uncle. It got to the point where he finally beat me enough to believe the whole men being able to conceive issue was just folk lore. I was hospitalised when I was ten just for asking him how people knew they were gay’

Tim’s eyes were wide with shock and he started to feel physically sick at what his friend had been through. As he was trying to process the information something clicked into place, something that had been bothering him for a long time.

‘is that why it hit you so bad when we told everyone about the baby?, you realised then that it wasn’t a fallacy, Jesus Tony, why didn’t you speak to us then, were all family for god sake’

‘I know that McGee, it was just difficult. You and Gibbs were...are happy. I didn’t want to drag you down. You know I really am happy for you right, I didn’t mean to put a dampener on your night’

Tim looked at his friend half expecting some sarcastic comment to follow, non came and all Tim could see in Tony’s face was pain and heartache.

‘You didn’t Tony. Listen to me ok. No matter what we’re here for you and it really doesn’t matter which way you swing, hell you can go both ways for all I care, just do me a favour and stop hiding behind women because ultimately someone is going to get seriously hurt’

Tony looked up from his coffee and genuinely smiled for the first time that morning, Tim’s words had helped ease the anguish he had been feeling for the past few weeks.

‘You know that’s why me and Zee broke up don’t you’

Tim hadn’t given it a second thought and was slightly surprised at his friend’s admission.

‘Huh?’

‘It’s a long story but to cut a long story short we went out one night and ended up in Platinum, you know, that nightclub on 915 F Street’.

Tim nodded and remembered the time Tony took him there before he started to date Jethro, the club was high end and Tim remembered having one of the best nights out ever there.

‘Well, I was at the bar getting drinks and turned to see Zee making out with a girl’

Tim choked on his tea and sprayed the mouthful he had over the table.

‘Shit, Probie you Ok?’

Tony ran round to the other side of the table and started to slap Tim on the back, waiting patiently for Tim to finish coughing. Once the coughing eased, Tony sat back down and gripped his friends arm after noticing the way he was looking at Tony with an incredulous look on his face.

‘Er yeah....um......Tony what?

‘Huh, you didn’t know, I thought everyone knew Zee was Bi, anyway, it turns out the girl was an old girlfriend from Israel and was playing Mossad liaison to the feebies on a case. Needless to say, it gave us a chance to talk and I admitted everything to her. I thought she was going to kill me but she just pulled me into a hug and we decided there and then to end it and stay friends’

Tim smiled and looked over at Tony, the lines of worry had now smoothed making Tony look a hell of a lot more relaxed then he had been in weeks.

‘Good, I don’t fancy trying to get you two to kiss and make up again, you remember what happened after Rivkin. Listen, no matter what we’ll support you ok, just promise me you won’t bottle things up anymore’.

Tony reached over to grab his friends hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

‘Thanks Tim. You know you’re my best friend right, I mean I know I treat you bad sometimes but you lot are the closest thing to family I have’

Tim gave his friends had a squeeze back, sending the silent message back that no matter what Tony’s family would be there for him.

‘Ok Tony, enough with the sappiness, what do you say to getting breakfast ready before the troops make their way down’

Tony laughed feeling like a new man and knew that no matter what was thrown at him, he had his family there to help him through.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Present day...........
Tim was crunching his way through his last ice cube while Tony spoke and savoured the drops of cold water that coated his tongue as it melted. Tony carried on speaking, his thumb gently tracing the embossed writing on top of the plastic coffee lid.

‘I’ve been seeing someone and to be honest it’s been going really well. We, you know, the other night and god it was good. Only problem is I started to freak yesterday because of the family ‘legacy’ and spent the entire night last night tracking back through the family records to get more information’

Tim was expecting Tony to say he’d been arguing with Abby or Ziva and was totally unprepared for the admission.

‘Shit Tony, please tell me you used protection’

Tony scowled at Tim, his mouth thinning into a line.

‘Yes McMotherhen, we did. It doesn’t stop you from worrying about it though does it?’

The words were harsh and Tony realised he had gone too far as he watched Tim deflate in front of him, his eyes shining with tears. Guilt washed over him and he reached out to grasp his friend’s hand.

‘Crap, Tim look at me...........McGee!’

Tim raised his head to look at Tony, a lone tear rolling down his face.

‘Tim I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to snap it’s just been a long night and I didn’t get anywhere fast with my research, Shit please don’t cry, I’m sorry’

Tim laughed quietly and felt his face flush as the embarrassment kicked in, god he had just started blubbing at a snapped comment from Tony in the middle of a coffee shop, could things possibly get any worse.

‘It’s ok Tony, I know you didn’t mean it, it’s just the hormones. Trust me they’re a bitch at the moment and unfortunately crying comes as part of the package’

He sat up straight and wiped the tear away from his face before looking at his watch, he didn’t really want to see Tony fidgeting and knew how uncomfortable he had just made his friend.

‘I think we should get back, how about you tell me about your new guy on the way’

Tony laughed and stood up grabbing the drinks in front of him.

‘Well we met in a bar a couple of weeks ago........’
________________________________________________________________________________________________
By the time they got back to the bullpen, Tony had Tim in stitches as he regaled him with the tales of his love life. Tim noticed how much happier Tony was with a man in his life and realised it wasn’t just some phase he was going through. Their laughter died when they stepped out of the elevator to find Jethro standing in the middle of the desks shouting at the director. Tony looked at Ziva who just shrugged and carried on watching the argument with a bewildered look on her face.
‘No Director, it’s not good enough. You can’t just come in here and tell me my team are playing babysitter to the FBI’

Vance’s jaw worked furiously and Tim could see the toothpick bobbing from one side of his mouth to the other. Vance pulled the pick out of his mouth and glared at Jethro, his eyes ablaze with anger.

‘Special Agent Gibbs, last time I looked I was the Director of NCIS and if I say you are going to support the BAU team on the case they are working on then you will support them to the best of your abilities’

Tony and Tim moved towards their desks and sidestepped the showdown that had bought the entire floor to a standstill. Looking up he noticed the familiar faces of the FBI’s Behavioural Analysis Team and realised exactly what had happened. He dragged his eyes back could feel the pure rage that was radiating off his partner as Jethro clenched his fist tight in an attempt to keep his anger in check.

‘Yes sir’

The words dripped venom as Jethro turned on his heels and grabbed the coffee Tony had just placed on his desk before storming off towards the elevator. Vance turned towards the three agents smirking with the self satisfaction that he had got one over on Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

‘I would like to introduce you all to the BAU team from Quantico. They have a disturbing case involving a serial killer and their enquiries have indicated Navy involvement. As from now, you will be supporting them in their investigations. Tim, I have briefed them on your.....er.......condition and you will provide support for Dr Reid and Miss Garcia here. Tony, Ziva, you will help with their investigation any way you can including field work. There is a briefing in half an hour and I fully expect all of you to co-operate’

He turned and walked back to his office, his smug stagger making Tim want to jump up and land a hard punch square on the directors Jaw. Frustration got the better of him and Tim turned to talk to Tony to find him deep in conversation with to Derek Morgan, the BAU expert on crimes pertaining to obsession and explosives. Shrugging he turned back to his computer and looked up to see Dr Spencer Reid looking down at him with a worried look on his face.

‘Hi Tim, how’re you doing?’

Tim smiled at his friend and looked closely at the wiry young man supporting himself on crutches. They had met years ago when Tim worked at Norfolk and had kept in touch with the incredibly talented young man after forging a friendship over numerous chess games, all of which Tim lost.

‘I’m good, you want to sit down?’

Reid perched on the edge of Tim’s desk and shook his head.

‘I’m good thanks; it’s not really as bad as it looks. I see you got your man’

Tim’s loud laugh made everyone turn their heads towards the two youngest members of the teams, all grinning when they saw the two men chatting comfortably. Hotch studied the exchange and smiled thinking about how good it was for Reid to finally relax.

‘Oh yeah and then some, Jesus little guy would you quit that already’

Reid frowned and watched as Tim tapped the spot his son was kicking. For some reason it was one thing that really freaked him out and JJ noticed the familiar look of panic that spread across his face.

‘Don’t worry I won’t make you feel, I remember the phone call after JJ made you feel her baby kick’

JJ had moved over to the two men and placed her hand on Tim’s bump looking at Tim with that doe eyed expression most women had when they saw him. Surprisingly it didn’t seem to bother Tim and he found himself grinning broadly as his little guy squirmed and kicked at the weight on his stomach.

‘He’s full of beans isn’t he, what are you McGee, 6 months?’

Tim nodded and grinned broadly at her, he was about to respond when Jethro made his way back to his desk and slammed his coffee down hard. Everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and looked over at Jethro as if they expected him to explode. Tim cleared his throat loudly before speaking.

‘Boss, we’ve er.....we’ve got a briefing in ten minutes in the conference room’

Jethro nodded and stood up, walking slowly over the BAU’s supervisory special agent. Tim noticed his stiff posture as he made his way over and started to wonder how he was going to deal with the fall out of one seriously pissed off Jethro Gibbs. To his surprise, Jethro held out his hand to shake Hotch’s hand and smiled tightly.

‘Well Agent Hotchner, looks like we’re going to be working together for a while’

Hotch accepted the hand shake and nodded, the relief obvious as the two men turned and made their way up to the briefing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, sorry you didn’t get an update yesterday, I actually had this finished at around midnight last night but my internet connection decided to play up, it’s only just come back up.
Another big thank you to Alisa and I hope I’ve done you proud with this chapter.

Shelbylou