- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs and Beth end up in bed, sort of. At least they're naked.
"Gibbs, you're crazy."

"No, Beth, I'm not. I've wanted you since the first time I met you and you looked at me like I was something you'd scrape off your shoe. You're a challenge."

"Oh, great. Are we in high school? You only chase the one who runs away?" I rolled my eyes and looked down at our hands. "Please let go of my hands. You're too close and too in my face." The second he let go I was off the couch and backing away.

He ran his hands through his hair angrily and ground out, "There, there's that look again, Beth. Like I'm scum. Goddamn it, woman."

He stood up in one smooth move, fire in his eyes. I squealed like some twerpy schoolgirl and made a run for it down the hall. I wasn't sure where I was going to go, since there was only a linen closet, a bathroom, and my bedroom that way, but I had to get away from him. His eyes said he was going to have me and if he kissed me hard like that again he'd definitely have me. I heard 3 sharp footsteps behind me and then his arms were around my chest and waist and I was caught. He bit the back of my neck lightly, hands working up under my pajama top, hard-on pressed up against my butt.

"Tell me to stop, Beth, and I will. I swear. Tell me you're not attracted to me at all and I'll stop. Tell me you don't want me and I'll leave."

"Dammit, Gibbs -"

"Tell me, Beth, or we both know how this will end."

"Let. Me. Go."

His arms fell away immediately and he stepped back.

"Beth, I -"

I launched myself at him, one hand jerking him closer by his hip and one hand wrapped in his hair, pulling as hard as I could. I jerked his head back and hissed, "You fucking bastard. Bastard! Yes, I want you! I've wanted you since the Malinari case all those months ago, even though you treated me like garbage! You treat all of us like garbage so I shouldn't be surprised!" I pulled his hair again and he took it, arms down at his sides, standing still as a stone. I let go of his hip to slap his face and he took that, too.

"You're an unbelievable son-of-a-bitch and I'm still going to fuck your brains out."

I dragged him by his hair the rest of the way down the hall and flipped on my bedroom light. I walked to the side of the bed and didn't hesitate to strip down. I was fueled by adrenaline and lust and regardless of what happened tomorrow, we were going to do this tonight. I reached up to untie my braids and he was suddenly there, smacking my hands away, saying "Leave them alone." He looked me up and down, the fire coming back to life in his eyes. His cock hadn't gone down at all, even when I slapped him and pulled his hair, and it strained his fly as he inspected me.

"Ya sure about this, Beth?"

I climbed into bed and propped the pillows up behind my head. "You're entirely too dressed, Gibbs. Are you sure about this?"

He toed off his shoes while pulling his shirt over his head, and dropped it on the floor. As I watched him undress I said, "We probably should have had this conversation before the clothes came off. Since I work in the ME's office, we're required to have blood tests every 3 months and I'm squeaky clean. And I can't have babies, so we don't have to sweat that. Now having said all that, condoms or not?"

He grinned at me and said, "We're required to be tested every six months and I'm clean, too."

"Good to know. You didn't answer my question, though. Condoms or not?"

"I want to feel all of you, Elizabeth, your mouth, your pussy, and I'm definitely going to taste you, so no, no barriers. Just me and you and sex and skin."
Chapter End Notes:
Lots of bad language and some BDSM/kink overtones, possibly a tame PWP

Feedback is welcome - good, bad, or otherwise.