- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

A Long Time Ago

Tony walked up to the headquarters of NCIS and wondered if he was doing the right thing of taking the job offer that Gibbs had made to him when they had worked the case in Baltimore. When he opened the door he found Gibbs waiting for him.

“At least you’re here on time.”

Tony just smiled at Gibbs and followed him to the elevator. When they got to the bullpen Gibbs pointed to the desk that was going to be his. “This is your desk and you can put your things there for now.”

Gibbs turned towards the elevators again and punched another button to take them to the morgue where he reintroduced Ducky and introduced Gerald, Ducky’s helper.

“Good to see you, Ducky.” He liked Ducky and really didn’t mind his stories, but of course he didn’t hear them all. He had heard one in Baltimore.

“Good to see you too, Anthony.”

“I have to take him to Abs.” Gibbs interrupted them. “Come on DiNozzo.”

Gibbs walked back to the elevator and Tony followed. “Now we are going to our forensic scientist. She’s Goth.” Tony nodded and when they exited the elevator they could hear the music already. Gibbs kept on walking and turned off the music. Just then Abby looked up from the computer.

“I was listening to that.”

“You need to fix your hearing, Abs.”

“So who’s this?” She asked as she narrowed her eyes towards the new Agent.

“His name is Anthony DiNozzo.”

Her eyes widened in surprise as she heard the last name. She wondered if this was her brother Tony.

“Come on, DiNozzo. Let’s go.” He walked out off and Tony turned and followed him.

----

When they were gone Abby turned towards the computer and started to look for Tony’s file. She still remembered her brother and could never forget the day that she was taken away from her brother and she still remembered the battered appearance of her brother as he was taken away.

Robert and Donna DiNozzo brought him up. Robert was Anthony’s brother and also Anthony was Tony’s father. This was her brother and she didn’t notice that it was him and he didn’t notice her either. Of course she changed and her last name changed too.

----

Later that day Tony walked towards his car, but didn’t get far when he hard the forensic technician call his name.

“Tony, wait up.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I need to talk to you.”

“Okay.”

“Can you come to my place?”

Tony didn’t know what to think about that, but said yes he would follow her to her place.

She unlocked the door and let them both in. “Go sit on the couch.”

She followed him to the living room and sat on the chair.

“I bet you’re wondering why I asked you here.”

“Yes, I am.”

“I know that you don’t remember me. Not that I blame you because I changed and my last name changed too.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I’m your little sister. You used to call me Abby Cadabby sometimes. The last time that I saw you, you were taken away by ambulance and I was taken to foster care.”

“I can’t believe that we found each other.” He replied in surprise. “My little sister. I take this job because it was bad for me in Baltimore and Gibbs offers me a job. I can’t believe that you’re my little sister. It’s good to see you Abby Cadabby.” He said as he got up and hugged his sister.

“I’m glad that we’re working together now.”

“Me too.”

They talked to each other for a long time and then Tony left to his own apartment. He couldn’t believe it he and his sister were going to be working together. It was nice to be working with her and finding her after all these years.