- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I was originally going to have Tony go with them for lunch, but then I decided not to do that and decided to do this chapter instead.

A Long Time Ago

Tony got up out of his chair and walked up to the elevator where McGee was currently standing. McGee looked back to Tony as he stepped besides him.

“You going to lunch with Abby?”

“Yes.”

Tony nodded towards McGee and then both of them stepped into the elevator when the doors opened. When the doors closed and began it’s decent Tony pushed the stop button.

“I want you to listen to me. I will only tell you this once. Do not hurt Abby. If you ever do hurt her than you will have to answer to me and then I will make you wish that you’ve never been born. Do you understand me?” Tony looked into McGee’s eyes.

“Yes, but I don’t understand why you are telling me this?”

“You don’t need to understand. Just don’t hurt her.”

“I won’t.”

“Good.” Tony nodded and then pushed the stop button.

He watched as the elevators doors open and then watched as McGee made his way towards his sister’s lab. He pushed the button to go back upstairs and then went back to his desk in the bullpen and sat down. Kate and Gibbs looked up at him as he sat down, but he just smiled at them and then turned to the folder that he had taken out of his desk and started writing in it.

------

Meanwhile at the restaurant.

“What’s the matter, Timmy?”

“Nothing, Abby.”

“Are you sure? You seem to be thinking about something.”

“I am.”

“What is it? Spill Timmy.”

“Tony kind of threatened me when I was going to see you to take you to lunch. He said that if I hurt you than I would wish that I’ve never been born.”

“Aww, that’s so sweet of Tony.”

“What?”

“He doesn’t want you to hurt me.”

“I wouldn’t hurt you.”

“I know that, but he doesn’t.” She thought of something and then decided to call her brother. It was time for them to tell Tim know that they were brother and sister. She pulled out her phone and rang her brother.

“It’s Abby. Meet me today after work in the lab.”

“Goodbye then. See you later.”

“Don’t worry, Timmy. I have it worked out.”

McGee nodded and wondered if she would yell at Tony.

----

Later that night.

Tony stepped out of the elevator and walked towards his sister’s lab and noticed that there was no music. He wondered what she wanted.

“Hey, Tony.” Abby said as she ran up and hugged her brother. He hugged her back and then noticed that McGee was here too.

“What’s going on, Abs?”

“It’s time.”

“Are you sure?” He looked at McGee and then back at his sister.

“Yes.” She said. She whispered into his ear. “I won’t tell him about that you were abused.”

“Thank you.” He whispered back. He sat in one of the chairs that were near the computer.

“McGee I have something to tell you. You see the reason why Tony threatened you is because he’s my brother. He wants to make sure that you won’t hurt me.”

”Now I understand why you threatened me. You have my word, Tony that I would never hurt your sister.”

“Thank you.” Tony nodded He got up and hugged his little sister. “See you later, Abby Cadabby.”

“Bye, Tony. I love you.” She said as she hugged him.

“I love you too, Abby Cadabby.”

Tony walked to the elevator then went back to bullpen to pick up his backpack and then went back downstairs to get into his car. He hoped that McGee and his sister would have a good relationship because she needed it after the childhood that they had. Yes, their Dad never hit her, but it wouldn’t have been easy to listen, or see your brother being abused.