- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: I decided to do one on Flesh and Blood, but do it a bit differently. Tony and Abby’s father will come to NCIS, but he is not involved in the case like he was in the show.

A Long Time Ago.

Tony and Gibbs were staring at the person that they were talking to in MTAC. When they were done they turned to leave the room. He noticed that McGee was standing there.

“You have a visitor.”

“Who is it?”

“You’ll see.”

Tony stared at McGee and then turned to the door and walked towards it. He stood at the railing and dropped to his haunches to see who was talking to Ziva. He hadn’t heard that voice for a long time and he wondered why he was there.

He saw that Ziva was listening to his father and then turn to look at them.

“What are you doing here, Dad?”

“Hello, Junior.”

Tony blinked at his father and then got up to walk towards the elevators. He didn’t want to go down the stairs, but use the elevator. He stopped it between floors and turned to McGee.

“I want you to take Abby and take her out. Take her to lunch, or shopping. Just don’t bring her back until I call.”

“Okay,” McGee looked at Tony wondering what that was about.

Tony took out his phone and called his sister. “I want you to go with McGee. You are going to lunch right now.”

He listened to what his sister had to say. “No, I can’t go with you. I have something to do here. See you later.” He shut the phone and put it back into his pocket. He then turned the elevator back on and got out.

“What are you doing here, Dad?” Alone it was always father, but when they around someone it was Dad.

“Hello, Junior. I need to talk to you.”

“Fine talk.”

“Not here. Somewhere else.”

“Okay. Come with me then.” He led him towards one of the interrogation rooms.

He closed the door when his Dad entered.

“Why are you here, Father?”

“I need money and I know that you have money. I want your money.”

“My money. Why would I give you that?”

“Because I said so, Junior.”

“And If I say no?”

His father stalked towards him. “Listen you ungrateful brat. I raised you from a child. I clothed you and fed you.”

“No, you beat me up as a child and sent me to the hospital.”

“Shut up, Junior.” He slapped his son.

“Nice, Father.”

----

McGee and Abby sat at one of the tables in front of the Café they were suddenly in front of. They were drinking coffee and eating a sandwich.

“So why did Tony want me to go with you for lunch?”

“Because your father was there.”

“What? He’s here? I have to go to Tony.”

“No, Abby you can’t. He told me to keep you here.”

“You don’t understand, Timmy.”

“Then make me understand.”

“I promised that nobody would know, but Gibbs, but you do need to know. The reason why we weren’t raised together and the Scuito’s adopted me. It was because our Dad used to beat up on Tony. He never hit me, but one day he beat him up so much that he was taken away by ambulance and I was taken to foster care.”

“I am so sorry Abby. That is why he threatened me. He didn’t want me to hurt you the way he was hurt by your Dad.”

“Yes.”

“We have to go to Tony.” She said as she got up.

“No, Abby. He’s trying to protect you, Abby. He doesn’t want you father to know who you really are. That you are his daughter.”

“Like I told Tony. I knew that he would never hurt me.”

“It doesn’t matter. Tony would kill me if I let you go back there now.”

“I can’t take this.” She sat back down. She knew that Tony was trying to protect her, but who was going to protect her brother?

-----

Tony rubbed the red spot that still was on his cheek. Gibbs had told him that Ziva told him that his father was at NCIS and had found where they were. Gibbs wanted to cuff and arrest DiNozzo Sr because he hit a federal agent, but Tony told him not to. He would give his father his money and then hopefully he would be out of their lives. He watched as his father left the building and then leave in his car. He made sure that he was far away and then took out his phone.

“It’s safe for both of you to come back.” He talked into the phone and then hung up. He walked back into the bullpen.

“Are you okay?” Gibbs said as he sat down.

“I’m fine.”

---

Abby didn’t go down to her lab she followed McGee up to the bullpen to see her brother.

“Tony.” She shouted and ran up to her brother. She hugged him and then noticed that he had a bruise.

“Hey, Abs.”

“Is this what I think that is?”

“Yes.”

“Tony, what happened?”

“Our father happened.”

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. Gibbs came in before anything else could happen.”

Abby walked up to Gibbs and hugged him. “Thank you for helping my brother.”

“You’re Welcome.”

“At least there’s someone to protect him.”

She went back to Tony and hugged him. “Let’s have a movie night, tonight Tony.”

“I would love that.” Tony said. He was a little worried about tomorrow that he would have to give his father the money that he wanted, but knew that it would be all right because Gibbs would there with him.