- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

A Long Time Ago

Tony sat at his desk working on one of the cold cases the team was working on. Suddenly he looked up and looked around. McGee who was now his brother in law was busy typing away, Gibbs was reading something in a folder and Ziva was talking on the phone. He could feel something was wrong and then suddenly it clicked. It was Abby. He got up and made his way toward the stairway door because he didn't want to wait for the elevator. He stopped in the doorway as he saw their father and Abby talking to each other. He didn't want their father to be suspicious if he didn't already know that Abby was his daughter.

"Hello, Sir."

"Hello, Anthony. You didn't tell me that you found your sister."

"How did you know that she's your daughter?"

"I paid a lot of money to find my daughter. The daughter that should have lived with me."

"She would have lived with us if you haven't of abused me."

"I would have never hurt Abby, Anthony."

"No by hurting me you hurt her."

"How could that be?"

"If you were her brother and knew that she was abused by your father. Wouldn't that hurt you?"

"You are right, but I am not her brother you are. I do not care about how you feel."

Tony stepped between both of them shielding his sister from their father. "Leave now. I don't ever want to see you around Abby again."

"She's my daughter. I have a right to see my daughter."

"No. She's not your daughter anymore. She is Gloria and Gabriel's daughter. They are the one's that are her parents. They are the one's that raised her and gave her a good life where she didn't have to be scared."

"Look you ungrateful brat. I gave you and your sister a roof under your head."

"You were the one's that we were fearful of. We were both scared of you. We had to hide because of you. Doesn't that tell you something?"

DiNozzo Senior walked out of the lab and Tony turned to Abby. "Are you alright, Abby?"

"I'm fine, Tony."

Tony hugged his sister. "I'm going to tell McGee Abby. He needs to know that our Dad knows that you're his daughter and he came to see you. I don't want to see you hurt because of me, Abs."

"I love you, Tony."

"And I love you too, Abby Cadabby." Tony replied. He would also have to tell Gibbs about what happened. He couldn't afford not to tell them what happened. He might even have to tell Ziva, so she would be able to protect his sister in case anything happened.

"Abby, we need to tell Ziva."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, Abby."

Luckily the confrontation between the siblings and their father was in the room that there were no cameras. He didn't want to think of what might have happened if there was a camera recording their conversation.

"Okay, then. Call her down today."

Tony took his cell phone out and called Ziva and she said she would be there in a minute.

Ziva wondered why Tony would call her down to Abby's lab. She had also been told to bring down Gibbs and McGee.

Both Abby and Tony were in the second room waiting for them to get there.

"What is it Abby? Are you okay?" McGee asked.

"We'll get to that in a minute, Probie. We need to tell Ziva something first and then we'll tell you what happened." Tony said to McGee and then turned to Ziva.

"I think it's time for you to know something. You see Abby and I are brother and sister. A long time ago we were raised together, but our Dad beat me up and the authorities took us away from him. Abby was adopted and I stayed at my Uncle's house. When I came from Baltimore Abby recognized my name and told me that she was my sister. I never thought that I would actually find her again and there she was working at the same place I would be working at. I've always wondered what happened to her because I missed my little sister and I hoped that she had a good life and she did. Gibbs and McGee already know this. The reason why I told you was because today our Dad was here and he knew that Abby was his daughter. I was hoping that you would help me look after her along with Gibbs and McGee. Make sure that she is safe from our Dad. He would probably take her to get to me."

"I understand and I will help keep Abby safe."

"Thank you Ziva."

"What happened?" McGee asked.

"I was sitting in the bullpen when I thought I felt something. I went downstairs to Abby's lab and saw our Dad talking to Abby. He told us that he knew that Abby was his daughter. I don't want him near her and I told him to leave and he did."

"I will watch out for her." McGee said.

"Thank you, Probie."

"As well I" Gibbs said.

"Thank you. I will make sure that she is all right too. I can't afford to have anything happen to my little sister." He gave Abby a smile and she smiled back.

"Okay, let's get back to work." Gibbs barked "Abby if you need anything just call me, okay."

"Alright bossman." Abby said as she watched them all walk out of her lab. She hoped that with so many people watching her that nothing would happen to her. She knew that their Dad would never harm her, but would he harm her to get back at Tony? She hoped not.