- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Author’s Note: Tony may be OOC in this chapter.

Gone

Tony awoke and found himself tied to a chair and then he found that he was not alone. Four men were around a table right in front of him and that they were playing cards, but when he awoke they looked up towards him.

“I see that you are awake, Agent DiNozzo.”

“Why am I here?”

“You will find out in a minute.” One of the men said.

Suddenly the door opened and two more men came inside.

“He just woke up, Sir.” The man who had just talked to him said.

“Good.” The man said as he walked up to the bound man.

“Hello, Agent DiNozzo.”

“Who are you? And why am I here?”

“My name is Alexander Stevenson. Your boss Leroy Jethro Gibbs is responsible for putting my brother in jail.”

“And why did you take me?”

“Because you Anthony have been working alongside Gibbs for nine years. You are like a son to him.”

“That’s what you think.”

“Ah, but I know it’s true.”

“You don’t know anything. You would think that someone who cares about me would care that I wasn’t invited to a party. That he wouldn’t rub it in my face that I wasn’t invited. He would have cared that I wasn’t there and wondered why I wasn’t. He doesn’t care about me.”

“We’ll see about that, DiNozzo.”

He took out his phone and dialed a number.

“Gibbs.”

“I have somebody that you are looking for. If you do what I want then you will get him back.”

“What have you done to my Agent?”

Tony spoke up at that moment. “Why don’t you just put a bullet in my brain. I know you’re going to do it once you get what you want. That is if they do what you want them to do because I know they won’t.

“Shut, up.” The man on the phone said as he struck him across the face. “They will if they care about you.”

“I keep on repeating this they don’t care. They would be happy for you to put a bullet in my brain. Go ahead and do it.” Tony replied and quieted down as another punch was delivered to his face.

“That’s better. Where were we now? Ahh, yes. I want you to reopen my brother’s case. I know that he was innocent and I want you to find out why he was put into jail. His name is Daniel Harrison. We will call you later to find out what you know.”

“You better not hurt him.”

“We’ll see about that.” The man hung up.

“They won’t do what you want them to do you know.”

“They will if they care about you.”

“Like I said they don’t care about me. They never did.”

-----

Gibbs looked at the phone. Why would his senior field agent think that they don’t care about him? Oh, ya that’s right. He wasn’t invited to Ziva’s party. Abby was right they both knew Tony the best and they shouldn’t have rubbed it into his face and for that he was truly sorry. There wasn’t time for this. He needed to find out if there was anything that could be done to get his senior agent back and safely. He heard over the phone that he had been punched twice. With that smart mouth on him he’d probably get more punches.

“Okay, I need information on Daniel Harrison. Apparently his brother thinks that he was innocent.”

“On it, boss.” Replied both Ziva and McGee.