- Text Size +
Disclaimer: “NCIS” and its characters don’t belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don’t sue because I have no money.

Gone

Tony awoke in pain as Ducky poked his face at a particularly ugly bruise. “Sorry, Anthony.”

“It’s okay, Ducky.” He looked around and found himself in Gibbs’s living room. One moment he was in the warehouse and the next he was in Gibbs’s house.

“What am I doing here?”

“You were left here, DiNozzo.”

“Oh.” He started to get up, but Ducky pushed him down.

“I’m not finished looking you over. Did they hit anywhere else?”

“Stomach.” Tony replied.

Ducky made sure that Tony didn’t have any broken ribs. “I want you to go to the hospital to make sure that they didn’t break any ribs. I don’t like how you winced when I poked that one area.”

“I’m fine, Ducky.”

“Just go to the hospital, Tony.”

“Like you’d care if I had my ribs broken.” Tony replied as he glared at Gibbs.

“I never say this. I’m sorry for rubbing it in your face that I was at the party and you weren’t. I didn’t know that you weren’t invited.”

“You’re apologizing to me? I thought it was a sign of weakness. Plus I’m not worth it. I guess I should have deserved it. I mean my family didn’t want me around, so I guess it’s only fair that you didn’t want me around. I guess I should have figured it out. My father didn’t like me I mean he left me in a hotel room when I was twelve. I mean what does a twelve-year-old child do to get left alone in a hotel room of strangers? Maybe he was trying to get rid of me hoping that I’d disappear and never bother him again. It’s only fair that you’d feel the same too and be glad to get rid of me.”

“It’s not a sign of weakness when it’s between friends.”

“Friends? We are not friends. A friend wouldn’t do what you did. A friend wouldn’t exclude you from a party that everyone was invited to. A friend wouldn’t look so smug because they knew that you weren’t invited to. It would have been better if he would of shot and killed me.”

“No, it’s not. Don’t you dare say that. Do you hear me? I’m sorry for my part in that party thing. I didn’t mean it. I know I have a lot to make up to you and I hope that you give me the chance to do that.”

“I don’t know if I can, Gibbs.”

“Just give me a chance, Tony.”

“I’ll think about it.”

“That’s all I ask Tony. Now let’s go to the hospital.”

Ducky, Tony and Gibbs made their way towards the hospital. They waited until the X-Rays were done and they found out that no bones were broken. Gibbs smiled as they made their way back towards his house. Tony would be spending time with him for the time being. He had a lot of work to do and he hoped that Tony would allow him to make it up to him.

The End