- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They all have to talk to someone
"Zoey! Zoey!" The team called as they searched the woods. 

"Where is she?"

"I don't know, Abby." Tony answered. "Zoey!"

"Hey look, there's Tuni." Kate said as she rean over to her. She looked unconcious. "Tuni." Kate shook her. Groggily Tuni woke up.

"Tuni, do you know were Ziva is?" Ducky asked as he helped the girl sit up.

"Her father took her. He came up behind us, and knocked her unconcious, and took her." She answered.

"Do you know where they went?" 

"No, Mcgee, I'm sorry I don't."

"We've gotta call the police." Kate said. "This is too big for us to handle."

"Kate we…"

"We have to, Tony." Kate retorted. She ran back twards the house and called the athorities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What... Where...?"

"Goodmorning, Ziva." Saum spat.

"Let me go!" She ordered.

"Not gonna happen, Ziva. You're stuck. You're father always gets what he wants."

"You are a real bastard you know that."

"Actually I do." he laughed, "I have learned to embrace that quality."

"Gah!!" Ziva shouted in frustration. She was scared, really scared. She was in some sort of grage and chained to the wall by only her wrists. Her father wanted her to rejoin Mossad, but he wanted to hear her say she was coming back, even if it ment forcing her to say it. Right now, her father was no where to be seen. 

"Very intelligent word Ziva." He sneered and walked over to her, and started to rub his fingers up and down her calf. "It will be so nice to have you as my partner again, Ziva. You are a much better agent then that stupid Tuni. You are much more…" He didn't get to finish because Ziva's foot suddenly connected with his jaw with a loud crack. 

"Do not talk about my friend that way, and do not touch me!" she shouted. Saum groaned on the ground in pain, swaering in Hebrew. 

"That was a mistake, bitch." he knocked her out again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two days after calling the authorities and there was no word about Ziva. She had practically disappeared off of the face of the earth. The whole team was worried.

"Ducky." Abby walked into his bedroom at 2300 one night.

"Yes, Abigail?" She ran into the room and sat down on his bed.

"I'm scared for Ziva. We don't even know if she's still alive."

"Don't talk like that, Abigail. Ziva is not dead."

"But you don't know that, Ducky." Abby said on the verge of tears.

"Ah, Abby. Don't cry. Come here." He hugged Abby and kissed her forehead. "Now listen. Ziva is alive, I can feel it, and I know you can too." Abby nodded. "Good. Now we'll find her, okay, I know we will." 

"Ok Ducky." Abby sighed, a small tear running down her cheek. She layed her head on the older man's shoulder and slowly drifted asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony was walking in the hallway coming back from the bathroom, when her heard whimppering coming from Kate's bedroom.

"Kate?" Tony whispered into the room. 

"Ye… Yes Tony." he heard her reply, but her voice shook. He walked over to her bed and kenlt beside it. She was facing the wall, her hair in her face. He pulled it back and could feel how much her tears had soaked it. 

"Kate, what's wrong?" He asked in a calm whisper. 

"I'm just worried about Ziva." She answered. "I have this weird feeling that I could have stopped this, but I know i couldn't."

"No, you couldn't stop what happened, but I could've."

"Tony what do yo…"

"I knew her father was in the area, I should have told her that."

"Tony don't you dare start blaming yourself." Kate ordered, sitting up and facing the man. Tony looked at her face and could see her tears. He wiped a few of them away. "This isn't your fault either, Tony." She whispered. She moved away from the edge of the bed, and pulled back the covers. 

"Kate, what are you…"

"I don't want to sleep by myself tonight, I need some comfort. Please Tony." She begged. Tony sighed as he crawled into the bed. He layed on his back and Kate layed her head on his chest. She sighed contently, and slowly drifted to sleep as Tony, comfortingly, pet her hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, and then there was the time Ziva beat up a kid for asking her out." Tuni said. She had been sleeping in the house since she was attacked by Eli David because Ducky wanted to take care of her until her head healed. At the moment, she was talking to Mcgee about Ziva when she was younger.

"That really does sound like something Ziva would do." He smiled.

"Yeah. God I hope she is okay." 

"Dont worry, it's Ziva, she will be." He assured.

"But her father…"

"Hey, quit worrying, she be okay." He looked at the sadness on her face. "Come on tell me the story about Ziva beating up the kid, it sounds interesting." and she did.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry this is just a random filler :/
the next chapter is the important one.

Please R&R