- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Two family members return
Hello, Ziva. Sleep well?" Her father faked cheeriness as his daughter woke up. Ziva didn't answer, she found it better to be silent. "Well, aren't you going to answer you're father?" again Ziva didn't answer. "Fine." Eli held a knife at her throat. "Say that you will rejoin Mossad and I won't kill you. 

"You won't kill me." Ziva answered.

"And how can you be so sure?"

"You want me back as an agent. You won't kill me because then you won't get what you want."

"Ah, I see. You are smart Ziva. I guess I'll have to scare you some other way." he walked away from her a bit and held up a gun. "Say you'll rejoin Mossad." he ordered. She didn't say anything. "Fine." he shot her leg.

"Agh!" she screamed. 

"Yes that's it. You're pain is my pleasure Ziva. Now, rejoin."

"Never!" She spat. He shot her other leg.

"You never learn do you? I always get what I want, this time will be no different." he laughed. Ziva wanted nothing more then to cry right now, but she couldn't not in front of her father. "Just give up, Ziva, you can not win!"

"Never." She shouted back at him. "Soon, you will stop shooting me and bandage me up or I will bleed to death and then you will most definately never get what you want. I control this situation because my life is what you're after."

"I am the one in control, I am always in control!"

"Not this time, you worthless bastard. Agh!" He shot her side.

"Live or die, I don't care anymore. I have changed my mind. I want you to rejoin Mossad, or die. It's you're choice, bitch. Say you'll rejoin Mossad or I will watch you bleed to death."

"I will never return to that life, I would rather die."

"As you wish, my daughter."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm sorry, Mr. Millard, we have no leads on your daughter." an officer informed Ducky. "We'll keep looking, but after forty-eight hours…" he trailed off.

"Thank you." Was all ducky could say as he closed the front door.

"Ducky." Abby whispered. Ducky couldn't answer her. "Ducky." her voice threatened tears. Mcgee came over to calm her. Ducky came over and sat down in his arm chair, motionless. The whole room was somber, worry like a thick fog. Everyone was motionless. Mcgee held Abby comfortingly, Tuni looked out the window hoping that Ziva would run out of the woods, through the rain, and twards the house. Tony sat with Kate beside him. She was a motinless statue, was frozen in the same postioin, unmoving. The only sign of life was from the tears that silently spilled from her eyes. 

"Kate." Tony whispered to her. She didn't respond, but Tony leaned her over so her head was on his shoulder. 

"She's still alive." Tuni said suddenly.

"How can you be so sure." Mcgee asked, who had finally given up hope.

"Eli David wants her to rejoin Mossad, that can't happen if she's dead. She's still alive but… God I wish I knew where."

"We all do, my dear." Ducky responds as he walked over and moved her away from the window.

"I am worried about her. She is wreakless, and so strong. The last time something like this happened to her, it took years for her to finally get over it."

"Her father has done this to her before?" Kate asked alarmed.

"No, I mean the last time she was kidnapped for days on end."

"When was that?" Tony asked.

"It was a case, her first, with Mossad. She was fourteen. An Iraqi terrorist took her for three weeks. Saum found her, and help her through it. It took her four years before the nightmeres stopped, before she could smile. And I think it was mostly Saum that saved her, he loved her. Now, he's trying to kill her."

"Wait, Saum and Ziva?" Abby asked.

"Yes, they got engaged when Ziva was eighteen, but she broke it off. No one knows why." 

"I see." Ducky thought for a long moment, then there was a knock on the door. Tony got up and walked to the door. Upon opening it, he saw a man with his hood up and covering his face. He had Ziva in his arms, she was unconcious and bleeding. 

"Ziva!" He shouted. He took his sister from the man's arms and ran through the house calling for Ducky. He set Ziva on the kitchen counter and stepped back to let Ducky clean her up. Then they all, minus Ducky, walked over to the main hall where they left the stranger.

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" Abby said as she hugged the man.

"Yes, thank you." Tony repeated. "But who are you?" 

"You know who I am, DiNozzo." he took down his hood.

"Gibbs!" they all shouted. Kate, for a reason unknown them all, stalked over to him and slapped him across the face.
Chapter End Notes:
Please send me feedback and or ideas cause I'm have major road block.