- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First day of high school
"Yes, we're in highschool!!!" Abby shouted on the way to the bus stop. 

"Abby, we've already been in highschool." Mcgee reminded.

"Yes, and I loved every minute of it." Abby replied.

"Whatever Abby, I just can't wait for this whole undercover thing is over." Tony said.

"It may never end, Tony." Ziva said realisticly, "We may be stuck like this for the rest of our lives."

"Gee, thanks for the optomisum Zeee-vah." Tony replied.

"You're welcome." She smiled.

"Ready for a full day of suckishness?" Kate asked as the bus pulled up.

"Today isn't gonna suck, Kat, it's the first day of highschool." Abby repeated.

"Okay, you just keep tellin yourslef that, Al." Tony replied as he took the seat next to Kate. 

"I agree with Ally. I never went to highschool. I believe this will be fun." Ziva said.

"You never wen to highschool?" Mcgee asked.

"No, my father pulled me out of school in 8th grade to do… more important things."

"That is really not good Zoey." Tony said. 

"Ya think Simon!" Abby replied impersonating Gibbs.

"Not funny, Al." Kate said, holding back her laughter.

"Yes it was." Abby smiled. As she finished speaking, they pulled up to the school and exited the bus. Once the bell rang, they split up and went there sperate ways to go to there lockers and first hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ziva had gone to her first two hours and was now seated in her third, Creative writing. She and Kate both had this class and she was waiting for her. Just before Kate walked in, a girl did, and Ziva recgognized him instantly. He was an old childhood friend.

"Tuni?" Ziva asked as she walked up to the girl.

"Tina." The girl replied, "How are you…"

"Zoey." Ziva answered, "What are you doing here."

"You're father sent me. He wants you to come home."

"If you are in contact with him, then tell him I have a new family with a new father and one who actually cares. Please tell him that I will not return to him." Ziva replied and then saw Kate walking in and waked over to her.

"Hey, who was that?" Kaye asked.

"A girl from my first hour." Ziva lied and then sat down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gibbs!" Ziva called as she ran into the house a head of the others. Fear had been eating at her all day and she need to tell him.

"Ziva, hey," he started but as he saw her run straight into his arms he changed his tone of voice.

"He's here. He knows I'm still here."

"Ziva calm down. What happened?"

"Tuni, an old friend of mine, she is in our school. She told me my father wanted me to come home. He's found me Gibbs, I…"

"Shhh.... Ziva calm down. It's okay, he won't hurt you."

"Gibbs, he knows where I am, what do you mean…"

"He won't hurt you because I won't let him. Don't worry." He lightly kissed her forehead to assure her. "Now go on, relax." And Ziva left.
Chapter End Notes:
Please review