- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva relives her past in a dream
"Ziva… Ziva you have got to wake up. Ziva!"

"Ari, what do you want." Ziva whined. 

"Ziva you have to pack now. We're going away."

"Why, Ari?"

"Ziiiivaaaaaa!" her father shouted as he barged into the room. He was drunk and he had a gun.

"Ziva get down!" Ari shouted as he covered her with his own body. Her father shot and Ari died ontop of her.

"Ari!" Zva shouted. "No, Father, don't....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
"No… no don't… no…"

"Ziva. Ziva wake up. Ziva."

"Huh!" Ziva shot up in her bed. She looked at her hands, they weren't cvered in Ari's blood. She looked at her shoulder, it hadn't been shot.

"Ziva, relax, what happened?" Gibbs asked as he ran his had up and down her back.

"I just had a nightmere Gibbs. It's nothing, I'm fine."

"Obviously it's not nothing. You've been having nightmeres for the past two months. Your father hasn't come for you, but you're really freaked out about this aren't you?"

"Yes." Ziva answered. "In my dream, I was six. Ari was trying to take me out of the house before my father could hurt me. But he was too late. My father shot Ari dead, and he fell on top of me. I was covered in his blood. Then, my father came up and shot me, that's when you woke me up."

"Did this ever really happen, Ziva?" Gibbs asked.

"Yes, but he didn't kill Ari, he just pushed him away."

"But, he did shoot you?"

"Yes, my shoulder, I was out of school for a month." Ziva admitted.

"And no one said anything, Ari, Tali, no one?" 

"Tali was one and could not speak. Ari was going to say something, so my father locked him in the basement until my wound healed and he couldn't prove anything." Ziva said. "I sat in the basement with Ari, I brought him food and took care of him because my father wouldn't. Ari was shot once or twice by my father. Tali wasn't shot, but was hit. I was shot and hit. I got the worst of my father."

"Ziva…"

"Do not say anything Gibbs. I don't need anyone to say anything. I have lived through it. I can live through it again."

"Zi, you're not going to have to live through it again, I'll be here. Now, go back to sleep."

"Okay, I will, but…"

"Ziva, quit doubting, you'll be fine."

"Okay." Ziva finally said wanting to end the arguement. "Night."
Chapter End Notes:
Please rate and review. I know this story is great but please I need some feedback