- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Friendshiphs cause the 'family' to split
For the next couple of weeks, Ducky home schooled everyone. The "children" needed to stay at home so everything could be reevaluated. Because Gibbs, their "legal gaurdian", had abandoned them, they were going to be taken from Ducky. But, Ducky convinced the judge to let him adopt them, which he allowed. 

So over the past few weeks, they were at home. When they finally came back to school, Tuni found Ziva quickly.

"Zoey!" she shouted running over and hugging her friend. "Oh my gosh I thought you left for good. What happened?"

"We had the flu for the past few weeks. It was really disgusting." Ziva lied.

"I see, I'm glad you're okay." Tuni replied as she took her friend over to the side. "Look," she whispered, "I know that you're lying and that your boss ditched you. I'm sorry about that. And I want to warn you, you're father is going to see this as a perfect moment to come and take you back. I'm you're friend, Zi, I don't want him to take you back, he'll hurt you again."

"I know, Ti, I know. But I am stronger now, I can fight him off."

"And when you're not able to?"

"Then I don't know." Ziva answered.

"Zi, you're still as wreakless as you were when we were truely this age."

"It is true, I haven't changed much." Ziva replied laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Who do you think she is?" Tony asked looking over at Ziva.

"A girl in Ziva's first hour." Kate answered saying what Ziva had told her earlier that year.

"They've known eachother for a really long time." Mcgee added.

"How do you know that?" Abby asked.

"In her room at the housing units, their was a picture of her and that girl in the desert. They're about the age they are now." Mcgee answered.

"Then that means…"

"That girl knows Ziva's father and is probably working for him." Tony finished for Kate as he stood up and walked twards the two. He reached them while they began to laugh.

"Do you work for Eli David?" Tony asked Tuni.

"Trevor what are you…"

"Its a simple question." Aimed at Tuni.

"Trevor, this is Tina from my first hour, she has no idea what you're talking about." Ziva looked at him sharply.

"Cut the crap Zoe." Tony stared at her, "I know who she really is."

"Fine," Tuni started, "My real name is Tuni, and yes, I am here with Eli David. But…"

"I don't need to hear the rest, come on Zoey." 

"But…" Tony stared at her. She didn't say anything, but she did follow Tony.

"You worthless fool!" Ziva shouted in a whisper, "She wants to help me!"

"Help you!" Tony replied in the same tone, "Ziva she's working for your father! Why would she try to help you?"

"Becuase she's my friend, and maybe the only one I have left." Ziva replied and she ran off, away from the others, not wanting to see them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ziva avoided the others for the rest of the day. In third hour, instead of sitting at a table with Kate, she sat with Tuni. She sat by Tuni at lunch too, and wouldn't talk to them during any class. She and Tuni talked by Ziva's locker at the end of the day, and then called home to get permission from Ducky to walk home with Tuni whom she called a 'friend from school'. When Tony got off the bus he ran straight to Ducky.

"What the hell were you thinking?" 

"Anthony, what seems to be the problem?" Ducky asked.

"You let her walk home with her fathers messenger."

"Well I didn't know she didn't tell me that."

"We have to find her!" Kate exclaimed running out of the house.

"Agreed." They all said rushing out after her.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry, this is a stupid name for a chapter, I couldn't think of anything else.
Please rate and review