- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Taken to see her father
"Ziva, your father, he only wishes to talk to you." Tuni explained as they walked around town.

"I can not see him, Tuni, he wants me to come home. His wish is to make me Mossad again."

"And what is so bad about that?"

"I am happy here, safe here, home here. I connot go back."

"Oh." Tuni answered.

"Tuni, why did you, all of people, go on this mission? I thought you weren't going to join Mossad. I thought you were going to leave Isreal all together and start a fashion company."

"I was, and I almost did. And then you left to join NCIS and your father came to me and asked me to Mossad. I declined, but he attacked me and forced me to join. He is not a good man, Zi. I do not understand how you were able to get out."

"The director of NCIS is an old friend, she saved my life."

"She? Oh Ziva, you're director is a women? What has you're dear agency come to?" A man asked, Ziva cringed. "Thank you for your help Tuni."

"Ziva I swear I didn't know he was here." Tuni pleaded to Ziva.

"I know, Ti, I know." Ziva assured her friend before she turned around. "Hello, Saum, how have you been."

"Very well, thank you." He replied. "Now please, get into the car." 

"No, thank you, I will walk home."

"I insist." he shot her eyes that made her obey and she did. Ziva and Tuni got into the car and Saum drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, where is she?" Abby cried.

"I hope she's okay." Kate added.

"It's not our fault if she's hurt. She's the one who ran off."

"Tony, how can you say that!" Abby shouted at him.

"Because it's true. I mean, sometimes she can just be so…"

"Bull headed?"

"Stubborn?"

"Pig headed?"

"Exactly!" Tony agreed.

"Well, it doesn't matter, she's our friend, we have to make sure she's okay." Kate retorted.

"We'll find her, Kate, don't worry." Mcgee assured as they continued their search.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here we are." Saum said as he opened of the SUV. Tuni and Ziva stepped out, and Saum lead them inside of the house.

"Saum, is that you?" A voice from upstairs.

"No, it's your daughter." Ziva replied.

"Ziva?" The man asked. He ran out onto the hall above the staircase. He saw her and began to come down the stairs. "How are you, my daughter?"

"I am angry." Ziva replied, "Why are you here? Why did you inslave my best friend? Why is my former boyfriend working for you?"

"I want you to come home, Ziva."

"Never." Ziva replied. "You almost killed me. I have known what a real family is, and I am staying with them."

"You mean the man who abandoned you? And the agents who you work with?" He shouted. "Ziva that is not a family!"

"And how would you know!" She shouted back, "The only thing you have ever known is this life, a life of pain and torture!"

"I have known the life that was given to me by my parents! That's the life you should know!"

"Umm… sir…" Saum started.

"What!"

"Tuni, she's gone." He replied quietly.

Eli turned to Ziva and slapped her face. "What have you done with her!"

"I do not know!" Ziva shouted back, cradling her sore cheek.

"Saum, take her to the basement." Eli ordered.

"No!" Ziva shouted, she stood up, kicked both men in the groin, and stole a set of keys out of her fathers pocket. She ran otside and found the motorcycle that used to be hers. She stuck the key in, ignited the engine, and left the house.

She rode straight into town and found Tuni at the 7 11 that they planned on meeting at. "Hop on!" Ziva said. Tuni got onto the back of the motor cycle and Ziva drove off twards her home.
Chapter End Notes:
Please rate and review