- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva brings Tuni home
After hiding the motor cylce in the woods, Ziva and Tuni headed for the house.

"I hope they are not mad at me." Ziva whispered.

"They won't be." Tuni reassured.

The team had gotten back to the house an hour earlier hoping that Ziva would come back on her own. As she suspected, the grage door was open and the lights in the house were on. Ziva slipped into the grage and opened the door.

"ZIVA!!" She heard Abby shout and was soon tackled by the goth.

"My dear, where were you?" Ducky asked.

"And what happened to your face?" Kate asked.

"And why is she here?" Tony asked in disgust.

"She is here, Tony, because she is my friend and she needs help." Ziva answered Tony first. She looked at him, straight in the eye, as he pondered what she had just said.

"Tony," Tuni spoke, "I do not want to hurt, Ziva, I want to help her. Please understand that she is my friend and want her to be safe."

"Alright, but where are you living?" Tony asked.

"That is a really good question." Tuni said laughing a little.

"May she stay here, Ducky?" Ziva asked.

"Ziva, keeping her here would make me a kidnapper, and then I would lose all of you. I can't let that happen."

"I could live in the woods." Tuni suggested. 

"You would be willing to do that?" Mcgee asked.

"I would be willing to live anywhere as long as I didn't live with Eli David."

"Then yes, if you would like to, you may live in the woods." Ducky said.

"Let me give you some supplies." Abby said starting off to grab some.

"That is not nessacary, Abby, I'll survive on what's out there." Tuni replied as she grabbed her backpack.

"See you later, Tuni." Ziva called after her.

"Shalom, my friend." Tuni called back before disappearing into the forest.

"Now, Ziva, what happened to you?" Mcgee asked as he reached out and touched the bruise on the side of her face. Ziva winced a little from his touch.

"Eli hit me." Ziva said quietly.

"You're father found you!" Tony shouted. "Ziva how could you be so stupid."

"Tony shut up!" Kate yelled at him.

"But…"

"SHUT UP!" Kate shouted again.

Ziva continued to tell the story of what happened and by the time she was finished, Ducky had cleaned and treated her cheek and she was half asleep.

"Ziva, Ziva my dear, you still need to answer one question."

"Yes, Ducky?"

"How did you get away?"

"I attacked him." Ziva answered simply. "I stole my old motorcycle and drove away."

"And you most definately pissed him off." Tony added.

"Yes, that too." Ziva sighed and looked down at the ground. "I am sorry, my actions were stupid and probably got us all killed. Especially now that Gibbs left." She sighed again and said what she had been thinking since a Mossad agent ran her over. "You should all just leave me here and save yourselves. It is better that way."

"Ziva David you listen to me and you listen to me good!" Tony shouted. Ziva looked up at him. "We will never, ever, leave you, or anyone else, behind, so stop thinking about it!"

"Ok Tony."

"Good." He looked at her for a few minutes, and wrapped her in a giant hug, "I'm so glad you're okay, and I'm so sorry for accusing your friend."

"It's alright Tony. Anyone would have reacted the way you did without knowing the full story."

"We're all sorry, Ziva." Kate spoke up, laying a hand on her sholder after Tony released her.

"Stop saying that, please, it is not your fault." Ziva looked at her friends. They were all sad, scared, and worried for her. She smiled, "Why are you all so worried. We will be fine, we always are."

"This time it's different, Ziva." Mcgee stated.

"We're not agents this time. We don't have guns, we don't have back up." Kate pointed out.

"And we don't have Gibbs." Tony added.

"Forget about Gibbs. He left us, he abandoned us, we owe him nothing. We can survve on our own, and we will." She finished her words with more confidence than she acually had.   
Chapter End Notes:
Please rate and review. I may not update for a while, I have major writers block