- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
He's back
School was school, life was boring, and for three weeks Eli David never was seen. Saum, however, was. Apparently, he had gotten a job as the new school janitor after the old one, Mr. Bob, was in a tragic car accident. Saum practically followed Ziva everywhere, and tried, to no avail, to talk to her. Tuni stayed hidden in the woods and dropped out of school. The team was able to get a hold of Jenny in DC for an update on their case, but nothing had changed. The druggies were still in hiding and they were still stuck in Oregon.

"Damn it!" Tony shouted after hanging up with Jenny. "I wanna go home."

"We all do Tony." Kate, who was sitting next to him, reminded.

"Well, at least we know the people after us aren't here." Mcgee stated optimistically.

"Yes, let's be thankful for that at the very least." Ducky agreed.

"Ziva." Abby started.

"Yes?"

"How's Tuni, no one has seen here since…" 

"Tuni is fine, Abby. She just wishes she wasn't pulled into Mossad. I wish that too."

"Oh." She was silent. Talking to Ziva had become rather difficult in the pass couple of weeks. The bruise on her cheek had finaly healed the day before. But even with the purple mark on her face she looked dark and separated from the others. She looked like she was planning something, but when anyone asked, she denied it. 

"I'm gonna…" Tony's statement was cut short by a knock on the door.

"I've got it." Kate said running off to answer it. She opened the door quickly and found Eli David on the other side. 

"Hello, is this the… Millard residence." Eli asked, using Ducky's false name.

"No, sorry, you have the wrong address." Kate answered quickly.

"Oh, well then, maybe you could tell me where that house is?"

"Kat, who's at the door?" Tony asked coming up behind her. 

"I don't know, he's looking for the Millard's house." She answered.

"Oh you just go to blocks north and it's the first house on Maple street." Tony answered smiling.

"Anthony, stop playing dumb, let me in." Eli threatened.

"I'm sorry, crazy man, I don't know no Anthony. I think you should leave now." Using thier code word, crazy man, he warned Ziva to hide. 

"No, I don't think I will." Eli replied and pushed his way into the house, knocking Kate over in the process.

"Hey!" Kate shouted as she stood back up. 

"Jerk." Tony whispered helping her up.

"Ah, Dr. Mallord, how nice it is to see you again." Eli said sticking out his hand.

"I'm sorry sir, but I have no idea of who you speak. I am a store owner in town and my name is Monty." He quickly changed his name as to keep up the back story that this isn't the Millard/Mallord residence.

"Please, Donald, I know you are protecting my daughter. I would just like to tell you that that is unessacary. May I please see her?"

"Sir, we have…"

"It is alright Mcgee." Ziva said as she came out from under the kitchen sink. "He will not leave until he sees me."

"Ziva, so nice to see you." Eli faked happiness as he attempted to hug her. Tony and Kate stepped inbetween the two of them.

"Push me down again, and I will bite you hand off." Kate threatened.

"Believe me, she can." Tony backed her up.

"Fine, then let me be frank." The evil father's tone changed drastically. "Ziva will be coming with me. She is my daughter and she is coming home."

"Well, to let me be frank. Legally, Zoey Simon is my adopted daughter and you will get off my property now or I will have my children kick your ass off." Ducky retaliated.

"No, Ducky, it is all right. I would like to speak to him, alone."

"Ziva, do you…"

"Yes, I do, Abby." Ziva cut her off. After a few minutes of nothing, all left the room but Ziva and her father.

"Your friends are very rude, Ziva."

"My friends are protective, Father. They actually care about me, unlike you."

"Why do you say that."

"You shot me! You beat me up! You ordered me to kill my own brother! And you say you are a loving Father. Gibbs is the only father I have ever know."

"And he abandoned you. Have I ever done that, Ziva?"

"I wish you would have." Ziva choked out.

"But Ziva…"

"No!" she shouted. For a few moments the was an unbearable silence before she was able to whisper, "No."

"Ziva, please, come home with me." He begged. "Come back to your people, come back to Mossad."

"No." She whispered again. She dug into the pocket of her carve pants and pulled out a badge. "I quit." She said laying her Mossad badge in his hand. "Director Shepard has my gun. You can get it from her."

"No… No!" He began to command squezing her wrist and breaking it, "You will come back with me, you will be Mossad." 

"Let go, Eli!" Ziva shouted.

"No!" He shouted and began to drag her twards the door.

"That's it!" Kate shouted. She ran from the front hall and twards Eli. She bit the wrist of the hand that was holding Ziva's wrist and he let go of it. Tony came out after Kate and together, they were able to kick Eli out of the house and lock the door after him.

"I can't believe it, I'm free." Ziva whispered. Using both hands, she tried to push herself off the floor, but doubled over in pain.

"You okay, Ziva?" An alarmed Mcgee asked as he picked her off of the floor. 

"Yeah, just a broken wrist. I am fine."

"A broken wrist is not 'fine' my dear. Let me take care of that."

"No, it is alright, Ducky, I can patch it up myself. I have had a broken wrist many times before and I have had to bandage myself everytime." Ziva explained. "If you could just give me the proper supplies."

"Yes, of course." Ducky ran off to go get what she needed.

"Oh Ziva. Are you sure you're okay?" Abby asked wrapping her in a giant bear hug.

"Yes, Abby, I'm sure." Hugging back as best as she could.

"Ziva, your father is a nut case." Tony stated.

"And has anger management problems." Mcgee added.

Spitting, Kate added, "And he tastes terrible." and they all laughed.    
Chapter End Notes:
Please rate, review, and if possible send me ideas cause now I have extreme writers block.