- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Leads to more interesting plot line
Three weeks later, Director Jenny shepard paid the team a surprise visit. 

"Jenny!" Ziva said as she opened the front door, hugging her old friend.

"Hello, Ziva." She replied hugging her back. Ziva lead Jenny into the main living room where she was bombarded.

"Jennifer so wonderful…"

"Hey, good to see…"

"What's wrong, did something…"

"Do you know anything about…"

"Whoa whoa slow down, one at a time." Jenny stoped them.

"How are you my dear?"

"Great, Ducky, how are you?"

"Wonderful." Ducky flashed a smile.

"Ziva, what happened to your wrist?" Jenny asked, shocked.

"Oh, you see…" she trailed off ashamed.

"Her father found her. Don't worry, we're taking care of it." Kate replied, placeing a comforting hand on Ziva's shoulder.

"Are you alright, Ziva?" 

"I am fine, Director." She replied curtly.

"Jenny?" Abby started shyly. "Do you know anything about Gibbs?" 

"Abby," Mcgee started, seeing how even hearing Gibbs' name still caused Kate and Ziva to cringe.

"All of you, you have to understand Gibbs didn't abandon you, he…"

"Yeah Jenny, he really didn't abandon us." Tony retorted.

"You have to understand…"

"There's nothing to understand." Kate this time. "He left us when we all needed him the most. He did abandon us."

"But…"

"No buts Jenny!" Ziva shouted standing up. "How can you sit there and defend him. He left, he put us in danger, and didn't so much as even explain why. HE ABANDONED US!!" She added volume to the last part, emphsizing what Gibbs did, and then she left the house to find Tuni. The others followed her.

"I'm sorry about there behavior, Jenny, but when Gibbs left it really hurt all of them." Ducky explained.

"Well, then if they acted like that, my news is not so good then..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I mean can you believe this, Tuni, she comes here and defends the man that hurt us so badly!" Ziva finished ranting.

"Maybe she knows something you don't, like why he left." Tuni offered.

"Well even if there was a good reason, he should have told us. I mean, we are his team, he can trust us." 

"Maybe he couldn't, to either protect himself or you guys." She wasn't really paying attention, she was drawing in a sketch book. "What are you doing?" Ziva asked walking behind her friend. 

"Ziva don't look it's not…"

"Oh my gosh, Tuni, that's beautiful!" Ziva was staring straight at a new dress design. It was a halter that was knee length, so a sun dress. It's coloring was unique. It was a deeply rich tone of blue, but looked like it was bleached in places so that there were random white sploches on it. 

"Thanks, I was designing it for Abby. I wanted to design a new dress outfit for everyone. I have already finished suits for the boys, this is my first dress."

"It's beautiful, but if it were for Abby, I would make the dress black instead of blue. Blue is Kate's color."

"I was thinking the same thing..." Both girls continued to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ducky, is she gone yet?" Abby asked ask she looked out into the kitchen.

"Yes, she is, can you tell the others that we need to have a 'team meeting' or whatever you people are calling them." 

"Sure thing Duckman!" She smiled and shouted. "Guys, Jenny's gone, Ducky wants to talk to us in the living room!!!!"

"Do you really find it nessacary to be so loud, Abigail?"

"Yes, yes I do." She smiled and skipped of towards the living room." Soon everyone else had joined Abby, well, almost everyone.

"Where's Ziva?" Tony asked.

"Probably out with Tali." Kate answered. 

"Alone!! We've gotta find her, now."

"Why?" Mcgee asked, slightly alarmed.

"I saw her father around the house earlier." Tony answered and they all ran from the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's amazing Tuni!" Ziva exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess it… Ziva look out!!!!" 

"Huh… Ow!" Everything went black.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry this took so long to post, firstly I couldn't think of anything to write so this really sucks and sorry about the title I couldn't think of one. Hopefully I'll find better inspiration *hint*