- Text Size +
EPILOGUE

“So, why couldn’t we get this stuff online, DiNozzo? I don’t wanna run into someone I know,” Gibbs muttered.

“Someone you know?” Tony answered, laughing at the idea of finding the mild mannered ME testing out whips in a backroom. “You’ve got to introduce me to these friends of yours, Boss.”

Gibbs cuffed him upside the head.

“You keep that up, and everyone in here’s gonna thing you’re my Dom,” Tony said, smiling sweetly. He could see Gibbs’ hand was twitching to have another go at him, but the former Marine restrained himself, which reminded Tony of why they were here. “You can’t buy stuff like this online, Gibbs. You need to try them on, feel the leather, and check the quality. Don’t you wanna touch the wood you’re using on your boat? Study the grain, stuff like that?”

Gibbs just shook his head, leaving Tony to wonder what he’d said. Spotting a cabinet which contained the desired objects, Tony walked over to take a look. He had tried light bondage before, with a couple of girlfriends in the past, but the thought of trying this with Gibbs was very arousing. He wasn’t even sure he needed the cuffs. Gibbs could demand submission by his sheer presence, and keep him quiet just by looking at him.

It had been three weeks since Petty Officer Dolan drugged Gibbs, three weeks since Gibbs showed up at Tony’s apartment armed with pizza and his gut. They’d only spent a couple of nights apart since, neither man willing to sleep alone now that they had found this, whatever this was. They hadn’t talked about it. Gibbs had laid claim on Tony that first night, and the words still reverberated around his body. Tony belonged to Gibbs now.

Gibbs joined him, and stood for a moment, watching the other customers as they were browsing around the shop. Resting a hand at the small of Tony’s back, he took a quick look inside the display cabinet.

“You ever done this before, Tony?”

“What, bought sex toys? I can show you my collection when we get home,” he said, eyes glittering with mischief.

“No, used cuffs.”

“I’ve played a bit,” Tony said, “had a girlfriend once who liked to tie me up.”

“I’m not playing, Tony. This won’t be a scene, or some silly little role playing session with pink fluffy cuffs and a giggling blonde.”

Tony flushed and Gibbs could see his pupils growing large and dark.

“I’m gonna be in control, Tony. Think you can handle that?”

“And that would be different from any other day, how?”

Gibbs got close, Tony could feel Gibbs’ warm breath against his ear as he whispered, “Buy those, and you’ll find out…if you’re ready.” He nodded at a pair of leather cuffs inside the cabinet. They were black leather cuffs, about two and a half inches wide, and lined in dark purple velvet, complete with a sturdy “D” ring.

“Second thoughts, DiNozzo?” Gibbs smirked, as he leaned against the glass wall separating them from the items now swimming before Tony’s eyes.

“No,” Tony croaked, then cleared his throat and said more forcefully, “No, none.” He got the attention of the woman behind the counter, and they were out of the shop in four minutes flat.

“So, my place or yours?” Tony asked, as they were sitting in the car again, heading into traffic.

“Mine,” Gibbs said, eyes raking over Tony’s body, settling on the bag in his lap. “Want to cuff you to the bed, don’t think that’s possible with your headboard,” he said matter of factly.

This would be on his terms, Gibbs thought, as he navigated through the streets on their way home. His house, his terms. No playing. He smiled inwardly. Tony had no idea what he was letting himself in for. He decided to go easy on Tony this time, give him a taste. They’d never discussed this; there hadn’t been time since they’d gotten involved. He knew Tony enjoyed it when he was holding him down during sex, but Gibbs didn’t think the younger man wanted him to be boss at work and in bed on a permanent basis.

“You don’t have a dungeon hidden away in that cellar of yours, do ya, Boss?” Tony said, interrupting his train of thought. He didn’t reply. He saw Tony turned to look at him, and let a feral smile slowly form.

“Don’t mess with me, Jethro!” Tony exclaimed, as images of Gibbs in full leather gear, wielding a whip flashed before his eyes. The older man just kept smiling, keeping his eyes on the road. Tony’s stomach flipped nervously, but his dick got rock hard. “Traitor,” he muttered.

A few minutes later, the car came to a halt in Gibbs’ driveway, and Tony moved to get out. Gibbs reached out and grabbed his arm.

“My house, my terms, Tony. Got that?” Tony swallowed and nodded, saying nothing. Gibbs tightened his hold, and Tony’s eyes grew dark.

“Your house, your terms, Boss,” he said softly. Gibbs released him and they walked inside, Tony on Gibbs’ six, as he always was.

Inside, Tony turned to look at Gibbs, not certain what to do next. What exactly did ‘my house, my terms’ mean? Should he wait for Gibbs to tell him what to do? Or just…

“You’re thinking too much, Tony. Let go, leave it all to me,” Gibbs said, as he removed his jacket and hung it over the banister. He toed out off his shoes and took the bag Tony had left on the hall table. “Bedroom,” he ordered.

Tony walked upstairs, feeling Gibbs’ presence behind him as solid as a physical caress. He’d been here a few times after they got together; they normally alternated where they spent the night, depending on who had a stocked fridge or clean clothes. Gibbs needed his boat and Tony his movies. This time, it felt different. He was very aware of the controlled power emanating from the man behind him.

The bedroom was lit by the late afternoon sun, leaving it warm and inviting. Gibbs tossed the bag onto the bed and walked towards Tony. The older man slowly began to undress him, nipping and kissing as he exposed naked skin. Gibbs could feel Tony trembling lightly under his hands and he quickly divested him of the rest of his clothes and pulled him close. Tony buried his face in the crook of Gibbs’ neck, inhaling deeply.

Gibbs let go and pushed Tony down onto the bed. Emptying the contents of the bag onto the comforter, he fastened the cuffs around Tony’s wrists, weaving a tie through the rings and tied them to the headboard. Then Gibbs got undressed, looking Tony in the eyes the whole time. Gibbs kicked his pants out of the way and climbed back onto the bed, lowering his body onto Tony’s, covering it entirely.

Gibbs slid his mouth down to Tony's neck, sucking, biting down on and licking the skin, the brief pain soon replaced by a warm sensation spreading through Tony’s body.

“Not too worried about hickies, then,” Tony joked, as he tried to hang on to some sort of control.

“Don’t talk, Tony. Give it up, for me. Just give it all up.”

“How?” Tony breathed.

“Close your eyes and let yourself feel,” Gibbs demanded. “Now.”

Every caress was deliberate, intended to draw out the pleasure, making this last. As much as Tony wanted to run his hands across the smooth expanse of skin sliding on top of him, he allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of the cuffs around his wrists, immobilising him. He could only surrender to Gibbs’ touch, give up the last shred of control. He felt his body go still, and he cleared his mind of all conscious thought, letting himself just fall deeper into the sensations enveloping him.

"Open your eyes," Gibbs said, his voice firm, demanding. Tony did so just in time to see him swallow his dick. The sight was enough to force the air out of his lungs, making Tony gasp for a breath he was not able to find. A low, drawn out moan escaped him as he yearned to find relief.

"You can’t come yet," Gibbs said. The simple command sent a spasm through Tony’s body, as he fought to hold back his orgasm. He became hyperaware of every little movement of Gibbs’ mouth on his cock, of the warm hand around his balls, rolling them as Gibbs’s head dipped up and down.

“Notyetnotyetnoyet!” he chanted, as he struggled not to give into the urge to come.


"Turn over," Gibbs said quietly, releasing the cuffs from the headboard, and scooting down the bed so Tony could move.

Tony summoned every remaining ounce of strength to pull himself out of the haze enveloping him. He moved slowly, only to have Gibbs flip him over when he didn’t obey quickly enough. As soon as he was in place, he was tied back up. The comforter felt surprisingly soft and cool against Tony's stomach and cock as he relaxed into the bed. He couldn’t resist grinding his leaking cock against the comforter, but a sharp tap against his butt got his attention.

“Don’t,” Gibbs growled in his ear. He had both hands on Tony’s ass and squeezed warningly, getting his point across.

Gibbs' hands ran down his back, massaging lightly before biting down on one cheek, squeezing his ass.

Gibbs left his side for a moment, and Tony could hear the bedside drawer being opened. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the scent of Gibbs and of his own arousal. It felt liberating and very arousing, just letting go, leaving it all to Gibbs. He became aware of his cock again, lying trapped between the comforter and his stomach, pulsating as his heart raced in his chest. He couldn‘t remember when he was last this hard, so turned on.

Gibbs slicked up his fingers, before slowly circling his entrance. Tony looked up, wanting to see.

"Relax," Gibbs murmured.

Lowering his head back onto the pillow, Tony felt his body surrender, even as Gibbs pressed one finger into him, then two, opening his body, making him ready. And then Gibbs’ cock demanded entrance, sliding inside one maddeningly slow inch at a time, forcing the air out of Tony's lungs with each careful thrust.

One more thrust and Gibbs was buried deep in his body, leaving both of them panting for breath. Tony closed his eyes, giving into the feeling of belonging. He wanted this to last, this feeling of being totally surrounded by Gibbs, inside and out.

Gibbs began to move, and the waves of pleasure surging through Tony's body shook him out of his dreamlike state. He began to move, thrust back, wanting more, everything Gibbs could give him. He shifted a little, moved a little differently, and sparks lit up behind his eyelids as Gibbs brushed over his prostate.

"Tony...oh...fuck," Gibbs groaned as he slowly picked up the pace, his thrusts shorter, quicker, harder. Every time Gibbs moved, his cock rubbed over Tony's prostate, and Tony's hands grasped the headboard; his lips lightly parted as he struggled for air.

Gibbs’ hands gripped his hips and hauled him up on all fours, holding him steady, as Tony shifted his grip on the headboard for support.

"So close, Jethro, so close," Tony gasped as he held on for dear life as Gibbs’ thrusts got deeper and harder, more demanding. The older man reached around, wrapping his hand around Tony's cock and jacked him off.

"Now," Gibbs growled, as he buried his head between Tony's shoulder blades. Everything went white as Tony’s body shuddered through his orgasm.
Struggling to remain upright, Tony felt Gibbs’ body tense up; his thrusts grew erratic before he froze, screaming hoarsely as warmth filled Tony.

"I love you," Tony murmured, as Gibbs leaned closer, biting his neck gently.

A few tugs at his wrists, and Tony’s arms fell free. He collapsed onto the bed, unable to stay upright any longer. He dozed off, startling awake as something cool slid across his body as Gibbs cleaned them both up before sliding onto the bed next to him. Turning towards him, Gibbs reached out, ran a hand across Tony's chest, letting it settle above his heart.

"I love you, too," he smiled, drawing the younger man close.

Tony's head rested on his shoulder and his breathing evened out; taking on the slow rhythm Gibbs knew meant he was dead to this world.

Chuckling quietly, Gibbs tightened his hold on the man he loved. He woke up later that night, and through the open window, he could see stars lighting up the dark, clear sky every time the wind billowed through the sheer curtains. Closing his eyes, he pulled a warm and pliant Tony close, and let himself drift off.
Chapter End Notes:
This story would not have been possible without tutncleo's support throughout. Thank you so much!!!