- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I loved writing this. Ace is so much fun and I am definably going to be revisiting this little corner of my universes.
Author's Chapter Notes:
"Ace" is Tony's puppy persona. After a wild chase Gibbs puts Ace in the bath, but unfortunatly, Ace has other plans. Lucky for Gibbs, Abby comes to the rescue.

The normal, fun puppy antics that is so endearing about pup-play fics.
Abby peeked her head around the corner and whistled for the boys again. Where could they be? She already checked the kitchen, out back, and the basement, but Gibbs and Tony were nowhere to be found. Hearing a shuffling noise coming from up the stairs Abby decided to investigate. Maybe they had the TV on and couldn’t hear her.

She had just stepped onto the second floor when a very naked Tony came racing around the corner soaking wet.

“ACE, GET BACK HERE!” Gibbs was right behind him.

Seeing Abby, Tony who Abby now recognized as Ace, came barreling towards her and scampered immediately behind her legs, sticking his head in between her knees and watching Gibbs with a sullen manner.

“Problems, Bossman?” Abby snickered, while place her hand on the pup’s head and stroking soothingly.

“Ya think, Abs? Ace got into the mud outside and needed a bath. He was doing fine until a damn squirrel decided to sit right outside the bathroom window. If the window had been open, he’d probably gone right through it, but he slammed into the glass. The shock is what sent him on a tailspin out here,” Gibbs remarked as he squatted down and put his hand out for Ace.

Ace watched him warily but pulled his head out of Abby’s legs and came towards Gibbs hesitantly. Gibbs whistled lowly and tried to exude calmness.

“I’m not mad, boy, but it’s cold out and you’re probably freezing. Let’s get back in the warm water,” Gibbs murmured even though he knew Ace would have no idea what he was saying.

When Ace stalled a couple steps away, Gibbs looked to Abby for help.

Still snickering, Abby leaned down and petted Ace’s wet back.

“Bath then treat,” she bribed and laughed delightedly as Ace took off again, this time for the bathroom, knocking Gibbs off his feet in the process. By the time she helped Gibbs up and they made it into the bathroom, Ace was already in the tub, chewing on a washcloth, and splashing around wildly.

Abby chuckled and looked back at Gibbs to share the laughter, but found herself smiling softly and excusing herself to the kitchen when she saw the sweet, affectionate look on her boss’s face.

“Ace, settle,” Gibbs ordered quietly as he once again leaned in the tub and grabbed the cup to finish washing Ace. After thoroughly getting rid of the rest of the mud, Gibbs helped Ace climb out of the tub and used one of the fluffy, huge white towels Tony had insisted on buying to dry Ace.

“Come, boy,” he tapped his leg and rubbed the top of his pup’s head when Ace followed immediately.

“That’s my boy,” he whispered and they headed down the stairs to Abby and treats.
Chapter End Notes:
I loved writing this. Ace is so much fun and I am definably going to be revisiting this little corner of my universes.