- Text Size +
Story Notes:
*!*!*WARNING*!*!* Here be pet!play. Don't like. Don't read. Don't know what pet play is? Go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_roleplay This story is the second in my Pup!Tony series. It introduces Lulu that cat and Brax the Puppy. It was also written as an answer to the monthly challenge at the Pet Play Fanfiction Comm over on livejournal. You can find them here: http://community.livejournal.com/petplay_fanfic/
Author's Chapter Notes:
The end of difficult cases lead to a full house at Gibbs' house for the weekend. Pup!Tim is missing this weekend, but Pup!Tony and Cat!Abby are keeping him busy.
Gibbs sighed as Ace took off again after Lulu, barking and nipping at her tail. Lulu jumped to the couch and turned to swipe her claws out across Ace’s face. Ace scrambled backward whining at the attack. Gibbs made it over to them and snapped Ace’s lead on his collar. Then he knelt down to check the damage while holding firm to the leash. Ace snuffled and licked at his hand as Gibbs thoroughly checked his face.

“You’ll live,” he grumbled and gave a small swat to Ace’s backside.

“Bad boy,” he admonished and Ace contritely nuzzled against him.

Lulu seemed to overcome the ordeal and jumped back down to saunter over to the man and puppy she had decided to own. She hesitated for a moment when she got within reach of Ace, but Ace only looked up and cocked his head curiously at her. With no more apprehension, Lulu started to lap at Ace’s scratches and began to clean him. He whined for a minute, but finally settled down onto the floor and let Lulu drape herself over him. The cat set to work cleaning her charge with long rough licks of her tongue. Gibbs chuckled wryly at the turn of event and let Ace’s lead drop and went back into the kitchen to check on dinner.

He had sent Tony down into pup space the minute they had returned home Friday night after wrapping a particularly difficult case. Gibbs had been a bit surprised when Abby had shown up Saturday morning carrying her cat bag. It had not been a problem, but Gibbs had thought she was going to spend the weekend with the sisters. She hadn’t offered an explanation and Gibbs didn’t want to pry. He had simply given her permission and returned to working on his boat, with Ace curled up in the corner on a drop cloth. Lulu had made an appearance a little while later by tumbling down the stairs. After making sure she was okay, Gibbs had allowed her to curl up at his feet as he sanded. A few seconds later Ace had crawled over, growled softly to assert his claim on their master, and promptly decided to lie down on Gibbs other foot. Lulu simply gave him a haughty glare only a cat could pull off and spread herself out to touch both of her pets.

Gibbs was very proud of both his two pets, but there was always a different dynamic when he sent them down separately. Ace always felt the need to assert prior claim on Gibbs and there was a good bit of tumbling between the two. They had finally begun to settle down and Gibbs could tell with the ease that this rumble had been ended that both Ace and Lulu had settled down with one another. Gibbs prayed thanks to God that Tim hadn’t decided to come over and let Brax out. Gibbs did wonder where his youngest pet was though. Usually when Ace and Lulu came out, Brax was right behind them. Gibbs didn’t know if it was because Brax enjoyed the company of both or if he simply felt left out and needed to secure his position as well. Even with the extra stress of another pup, Gibbs missed the more serious puppy’s company.

Either way he should know soon because it was almost dinner time and it had become the routine for Gibbs, Tim, Abby, and Tony to have dinner every Sunday evening. Gibbs had never slept with Abby and Tony was his only constant lover, but they all belonged to him as his pets. He liked to see them out of work at least once a week and make sure that they were all doing okay. He could depend on Abby and Tony to always tell him when they needed a break as a puppy or cat. Tim, on the other hand, would hide his emotions as well as he could and push it off. It had taken Gibbs a long time to realize that it was not because Tim was ashamed of his needs, but rather his boy didn’t want to put further burden on their shoulders.

When Gibbs had realized this, Tony and him had both taken their youngest agent to bed and made long, sweet love to him and tried to convey how much he was worth to them. Tim had started sobbing uncontrollably at their affectionate display and they had all laid in bed after wards with Tim in between them stroking and petting him till he settled down to sleep. Gibbs and Tony had linked hands above his head and just stared at one another in understanding. Tim was welcome in their bed whenever he wanted to be there. Neither Gibbs nor Tony would ever turn him away. He was theirs.

Gibbs sighed as the timer to the oven went off and he quickly pulled the chicken out to cool. He washed and dried his hands before going back into the living room. Ace and Lulu were both curled up together tightly in his recliner. He snorted at the way their bodies were contorted into the small area with their large bodies. Both were obviously dozing lightly. He quietly went over and started to stroke both of them to consciousness.

“Tony…Abby, come on, both of you. Time to come up,” he called out softly and gently. He watched as both started to sit up and he saw the human awareness return to their eyes. Tony yelped as Abby shifted and he slid off the chair with a plop and onto Gibbs. Abby snorted and was soon laughing so hard she had tears. Tony gave her a mock glare before tilting his head back. Gibbs leaned down and kissed him gently, but deeply. Tony sighed into the kiss as always and Gibbs started to anticipate the night ahead. As much as he loved his pup, Gibbs was ready to have Tony and his pliant body back in his bed and securely tucked underneath him.

Gibbs broke the kiss off as he heard the front door open.

“Timmy!” Abby grinned and was off the couch in her normal ball of energy and wrapped her naked body around Tim as he came through the door. Tim easily caught her and carried her the last few feet into the room.

“Hey Abs,” he smiled down at her and Gibbs took the chance to peer carefully at him. He relaxed as he noticed the easy set of Tim’s shoulders and his carefree grin reached his eyes. Tony unraveled himself from Gibbs and loped over to Tim with his normal grace. Gibbs was a little surprised that when Abby stepped back to allow them to greet one another that Tony stepped right up to Tim and kissed him passionately. Gibbs wryly grinned. It seemed like he wasn’t the only one that missed Brax this weekend.

He was doubly surprised when Tony actually leaned back and murmured that he had missed Tim and Brax this weekend. Tony wasn’t usually so open about his feelings. Gibbs suddenly felt like dragging both the boys up to bed, but he didn’t want to hurt Abby’s feelings either. Abby seemed to pick up on his dilemma.

“I think I’ll be going now. I need to check on the sisters before the work week. Love you all,” she grinned at Gibbs and kissed his cheek. She repeated the action on both boys and then she was gone.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, but then Tony took charge by grabbing Tim’s wrist and motioning Gibbs with his head.

“Let’s go to bed, Dinner will keep,” Tony stated and started tugging them both upstairs. One by his hand and the other by his heart.
Chapter End Notes:
*!*!*WARNING*!*!*
Here be pet!play. Don't like. Don't read. Don't know what pet play is? Go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_roleplay

This story is the second in my Pup!Tony series. It introduces Lulu that cat and Brax the Puppy. It was also written as an answer to the monthly challenge at the Pet Play Fanfiction Comm over on livejournal. You can find them here:
http://community.livejournal.com/petplay_fanfic/