- Text Size +
Chapter Eleven

Tim and Aza were checking on the surveillance cameras when the house phone rang. Rushing to the phone, Aza answered. Tim watched her as the emotions flitted across her face, the main one being excitement. She said a polite goodbye and then hung up the phone. She then grinned widely at Tim. "I got it! I got it! I got it" She exclaimed bouncing up and down excitedly.

"What did you get?" Tim asked with a laugh.

Aza ran at him and gave him a big hug and even bigger kiss. "I got the building on the corner of 14th! I was stuck in offer war, and I won! And I didn't break my budget!"

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm happy for you! I know this is what you were wanting."

"Oh, Tim, you're just great!" She exclaimed, and then surprised him by jumping in his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. She then kissed him. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited." She then looked into his eyes, and gave him another, much slower, kiss.

Tim pulled her close to him and deepened the kiss, gently pressing her back against the wall. Aza ran her fingers through his hair, and then wrapped her fingers in it holding him close. However, Tim had different plans, and began to kiss down her neck. She gasped at this and leaned her head back so he had more access. He kissed the pressure point behind her ear and then made his way to the opening of her shirt.

He paused for a moment and then made his way to the couch. Lying her down, Tim quickly followed and resumed his attack on her neck. With a quick glance for assurance, Tim slowly unzipped her jacket. She was still wearing her jogging suit, and wore nothing but a bra underneath. He stopped to gaze down at her. "You're beautiful." He said, quietly, and then slowly leant his head down and pressed a gentle kiss in the valley between her breasts.

A soft sigh escaped her lips, and she arched her back to his touch. She then reached her hands to his tie and quickly loosened it, throwing it over her head onto the floor. She then began to quickly undo the buttons on his shirt. She had just gotten his shirt off when the front door opened and closed. Both looked to the other in shock and then Tim quickly rolled off her and grabbed his shirt.

"Hey guys, Gibbs wanted me to come by and tell you that-" He paused when he saw the two in front of him, clearly disheveled. His eyes narrowed. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing!" Tim exclaimed, not realizing his hair was sticking up at every angle.

"Really? Then why is your hair sticking up like that, and your shirts buttoned crooked, aaaand I believe that's your tie over there." He said, pointing to Tim's tie hanging haphazardly on the lamp.

Tim bit his lip nervously, but before he could say anything Aza stepped in front of him. "Tony, we're all adults here, and if Tim and I want to take our relationship to the next level then we can. And you know what; you're the last person who needs to tell someone to wait."

Tony looked down at Aza in shock, and then actually had the decency to look ashamed. "You're right, I'm sorry. It's just hard for me not to think of you as that thirteen year old girl that came to live with me eleven years ago."

Aza smiled at her brother, and then gave him a hug. "Well, Tony, I'm twentyâ€"four now and you have to realize this sooner or later."

Tony sighed. "Yeah, I know." He held out his hand to Tim. "Truce." Tim took his hand and shook it. "You're a good man, Timothy McGee, and if I had to pick someone for my sister I couldn't pick anyone better."

Tim smiled. "Thanks Tony, that really means a lot."

"DINOZZO! I sent you in here to fetch them, not to have a touching moment!" Gibbs exclaimed coming into the house. He slapped Tony on the back of the head. "Come on, let's go! I want to review the surveillance footage on the tape while Ziva and Abby get Aza ready for her date."

"My date?" Aza asked confused. "But he hasn't called."

"But you are. We don't have the time to wait for him, so you're going to meet him tonight for drinks." Gibbs explained as they walked to the car.

"But I don't drink."

"Order non- alcoholic. If he questions tell him it affects your blood sugar."

She looked at Gibbs as if he had lost his mind, but didn't question. She heard it always ended in disaster. Aza wasn't quite sure why Ziva and Abby were dressing her for the night, but she had a suspicion that it had to do with her modest style in make-up and clothing. She had to wear something that would get him talking… her clothes said sweet and innocent, she needed seductive.

Arriving at NCIS, Aza was quickly ushered away by Ziva and Abby. She was led into the director's office where Jenny was waiting. She smiled. "Aza, you are a beautiful young woman, however, for this mission we have found that your usual attire is a little too modest." She then gestured to her desk where there were four dresses lying on top. "I had Cynthia pick these up. You need to try them on to see which will be the best to seduce Lt. Commander Long."

Aza smiled nervously, and walked over to the desk. "Well, my favorite color is green, so I guess I'll try this one first."

She tried on the green dress, and then the others. They ended up deciding on red, silk dress. It was low cut and backless with slits in the side near her hips. The dress hugged her curves perfectly, and the red satin heels added to the length of her legs. Ziva then curled Aza's hair to frame her face seductively with softly ringlets down her back. Abby was responsible for makeup. She accentuated Aza's to most stunning features, her blue eyes and her plump lips. Aza had never worn this much makeup in her life, and she had definitely never worn such a revealing dress.

Following the other women, Aza walked downstairs carefully. All she needed was to fall down the stairs in these damn tall heels. As the other women parted to reveal her to the men, Aza suddenly felt very shy. She looked up from underneath her lashes at Tim, and then smiled at the stunned look on his face.

"So, what do you think guys? Never would have thought that sweet little Aza could look like such a fox huh?" Abby asked, excitedly.

"Well, she'll definitely loosen Long's tongue." Gibbs replied.

Aza still had a coy smile on her face as she walked towards Tim. "What's wrong, Timmy?"

Tim's eyes widen. "I- uh â€" you â€" um â€" wow!"

All the women laughed while both Gibbs and Tony slapped Tim on the back of the head. "Stop drooling over her, Probie!" Tony exclaimed and then looked to Aza. "I like your old style better. I don't have to worry as much. Just watch your back with him, and keep your gun on you at all times."

Aza nodded, and patted her hand bag… the dress left nowhere for her to hide the gun on her body. She then glanced at the clock. "Well, we better hail a cab; it's almost time for me to meet him." Nodding at her words, Tony and Tim escorted her out of the building and to the street where they hailed a cab. Tonight was a real test of her undercover skills; they were all praying that nothing revealed her for who she really was.

A/N: Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! No worries, I'm going to begin the next chapter as soon as I post this one. PLEASE REVIEW!