- Text Size +
Chapter Twelve

Aza sat at the bar and ordered a ginger ale. It looked alcoholic, but was totally harmless. She looked to the door and her heart sped up as she saw Long walk into the bar. She had to remain calm. Even though she despised him, she had to seem like she was attracted to him. She smiled in his direction and waved him over to the bar.

Long came up behind her, and kissed her cheek. "Hey there beautiful." He whispered in her ear. "You really cleaned up from this morning."

"Well, every girl needs something nice to change into every once in awhile." She joked, laughing and placing her hand on his arm. "You don't look too bad yourself, Commander."

"You sound so sexy when you say that, I'm not going to even correct you." He said, looking at her with pure lust in his eyes.

Aza then leaned over into his ear. "Well, I try just for you."

"Really, now. And why would that be?"

"Because you have something I want, Lt. Commander Long." She smiled, seductively. "It's seems this morning, I told you a little white lie." At Long's questioning glance, Aza continued. "I knew all along that Johnny was selling drugs. He was doing it for me. How else do you think I have such expensive dresses and jewelry? However, I was to pretend to be oblivious so that if something were to happen nothing would happen to me. My Johnny always took care of me." She then let out a long mournful sigh. "But now, all the money my Johnny left is gone, and I need more." He raised his eyebrow at her. "What I'm trying to say is that I want in?"

"Really? And what makes you think that I'll just let you in?" Long asked, raising his eyebrow.

Aza looked him up and down, and then licked her lips. "Because I have something you cannot resist." She whispered in his ear, and then licked it.

A shiver ran through him, and he turned to look in her eyes, his face an inch from hers. "You're a little tease, aren't you?" He said through gritted teeth, and then roughly pressed his lips to hers.

Aza was momentarily caught off guard, and then to be convincing she returned the kiss, even though it was disgusting to her. He pulled her close, and then ran his hands up her thighs. He was getting a little too handsy and she was beginning to get uncomfortable. "Michael, you need to slow down, remember, we're in a public place."

"Well, then how about we go somewhere a little less public." Long mumbled still kissing her neck.

This caused her to panic a little. She didn't want to go home with him, but if she said no, he would get suspicious. But before she had time to argue, her cell began ringing. Long pulled back impatiently as she pulled it out of her handbag. "Hello?" She listened for a moment, and then gasped dramatically for effect. "Ok, I'll be there as soon as I can!" She hung up and then looked at Long. "I've got to go. That was the dog catcher, my dog Cringle got out and was in the neighbor's trash so they had to take him down to the pound. I had a really good time!" She then kissed him, and got up to leave. "I'll be calling you this week for another little date." Winking, she walked away.

She was just about to hail a cab when Tim pulled up. Making sure that Long wasn't watching she quickly jumped in the car. She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you so much for making that call. I about had a heart attack when he suggested I go home with him."

"Well, it was killing me knowing that he kissing you and touching all over you." He replied and kissed her. "I didn't want him to have the chance to try and take advantage of you, even though I know you'd never allow it."

Aza smiled, and ran her hand down the side of his face. "I love you so much, Timothy McGee."

Tim returned her smile. "I love you too, Azalea DiNozzo."

"Let's go home to my place." She said, with a smile and an unsaid promise.

After arriving to Aza's house, they quickly made their way inside. Tim checked the surveillance monitors, and the returned to where he had left Aza. She had turned on her stereo, and soft Italian music filled the room. Tim walked to her slowly, and then held out his hand. "Care for a dance, milady?"

"I would be delighted, good sir." She replied putting her hand in his and allowing him to pull her close. She laid her head on his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her holding her close in his embrace. They swayed back and forth to the music. She looked up into his eyes and then tip-toed and kissed him.

Tim tilted his head and deepened the kiss. Aza then pulled back and led him to the bedroom by the hand. Once in the bedroom, she reached behind her neck and undid the halter of her dress, letting it pool at her feet. She was wearing a skimpy black lace bra and matching lace panties. Tim's pulse sped up at the sight of her as he looked her up and down. He then smiled. "A belly ring? Never thought you were the type for body piercings. And a tattoo as well!" He then leaned and kissed the small lady bug tattoo just above the top edge of her panties, causing her breath to hitch. It was the size of a quarter small enough to be tasteful and very sexy.

Leaning back up, he began to loosen his tie. He then pulled it over his head and tossed it onto the dresser. He then began to unbutton his shirt, but Aza decide she wanted to take over. She undid each button painfully slow, pressing a kiss to his chest after each one. She then slowly pushed the shirt off his shoulders, and ran her hands down his arms.

Aza then looked up at Tim, and let her hands settle on his belt. Running her fingers under the edge of his pants, she smiled slightly when he gasped. She then undid his belt, and yanked it from his belt, snapping it behind her like a whip before tossing it away. She the grinned slyly and unbutton his pants and slide down the zipper. Tim was breathing heavily by now with excitement, but Aza was having fun torturing him. Hooking her thumbs in his belt loops she slowly lowered his pants to the floor. When she was making her way back up to a standing position, Aza pause just in front of his boxer covered erection, and then looked up at him and smile before standing all the way.

This however, was all Tim could handle. He swept her up into his arm and then laid her on the bed. He crawled onto the bed and kissed her slowly before moving onto her neck and chest. She was gasping and writhing beneath him. "Tim, please!" She gasped out.

He smiled, and reached behind her to undo her bra. Throwing the small piece of material behind him, Tim had a hard time not staring. She was not big in size, but her breasts were a perfect shape and size. They fit perfectly in his hands. He kissed each little bud causing her to gasp and buck beneath him. He then kissed down her stomach, and slowly eased her panties down her legs. Tim kissed the insides of her thighs, driving her crazy. He slowly made his way back up her body and captured her lips.

Aza then took over again by rolling him over onto his back, and kissing her way down his body. She skirted around the edges of his boxers, kissing and nipping his lower abdomen. Sliding her fingers underneath the edge, she very slowly began to pull his boxers down his legs. She then gazed up his body, and gently ran her finger along his length.

Tim gasped, and grabbed her wrists and pulled her up to him. Their lips touched and they began to kiss passionately. He rolled her back onto her back, and began kissing her neck again. It was then that he realized that he was between her legs and they were both naked. Looking up to her, he received the nod he was looking for and slowly slid into her.

Both let out a moan of pleasure. Slowly, he began to move within her rhythmically. Leaning down he kissed her lips and then the pressure point behind her ear. Aza pressed her hips to his, and then wrapped her legs around his waist. Tim sped up slightly and Aza moaned loudly. This encouraged him and he kept up the pace, thrusting a little harder each time which elicited loud moans from Aza.

Aza felt warm pooling in her center and tingling in her toes, and she knew that she was close. Bringing her body up to meet Tim's, she encouraged him to go fast. He quickened his speed, and Aza felt herself slipping over the edge. Moaning Tim's name, her completion racked her body. Tim quickly followed, moaning her name just as she had his.

Tim rolled over beside her to be sure he didn't squash her, and then pulled her into his arms. "I love you, Aza." He whispered, kissing her temple.

She turned her head and barely touched his lips. "I love you, too." She mumbled quietly, and then they both settled into the bed comfortably, and drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Ok that scene was a little awkward for me because I have never written a scene like that. But I tried to keep it as clean and respectable as possible. Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!