- Text Size +
MUST READ: Aza & Tim have been together 6 months! There were some gaps I didn't feel like filling in. But after she was in the car accident, she spent a week in the hospital and then a few months had gone by before the Long situation came up. Now, it's been about 2 weeks since they began the undercover mssion.

Chapter Thirteen

Aza woke up to the smell of coffee, and smiled as she remembered the night before. It had been perfect, and Tim had rocked her to the core. She had to admit he was the best she had ever had, and she hoped that he would be the last she ever had. She rolled over to cuddle back into the bed, when suddenly something hit her mind. Sitting straight up in the bed, Aza thought really hard on the night before.

Had Tim worn a condom? She didn't remember him putting one on. She wasn't on birth control because until recently she hadn't any need for it. Trying not to panic, she got out of the bed and got dressed. She then casually glanced in the bathroom trash can, searching for the condom she knew would not be there.

Sighing deeply, she nervously made her way into the kitchen where she found Tim making her breakfast. Aza smiled slightly at the sight, she had never had a man make her breakfast. Especially in his boxers, she thought with a giggle. Tim turned when he heard her snicker.

"Well, good morning. We both slept in a bit late, you missed your morning jog." He told her slightly apologetic.

She shrugged. "Oh well, we've made the contact, I don't have to jog every morning." She then looked down and chewed her lip nervously and then looked back up but Tim had turned around. "Tim, did you use a condom last night?"

He whirled around quickly his eyes wide. "I- uh- no, I didn't really think much about it, I just figured you were on the pill or something."

"No, Tim, I'm not. The last relationship I was in ended two years ago, and I found out I was pregnant, and most pregnant women don't use birth control. And then after that I saw no reason to get put back on it. I was thinking about it recently since we got together, but I haven't had time because of the undercover mission." Aza said quietly.

Tim paled and sat down heavily in a chair at the kitchen table. "So, last night we made love completely unprotected?" Aza nodded, and this caused Tim to panic more. He ran his hand through his hair nervously. "Well, how long until we know if something happened?"

"Three weeks at least, but most likely a little more, most women don't even know until they're about two months along." Aza told him, matter-of-factly.

He nodded and then pulled her to sit in his lap. "Well, no matter what happens, I'll always be here." He told her and then kissed her forehead.

Aza smiled and wrapped her arms around Tim's neck. "I love you, Timothy McGee."

Tim returned the kiss. "And I love you." He then stood up, sitting her on her feet. "Now, why don't I get dressed and then we can sit down and have some breakfast." She nodded and walked to the stove to watch the cooking food.

After they had finished breakfast, Tim had been called to NCIS and Aza was left on her own. Calling the real estate agent, Aza had set up a meeting to sign the final papers and get the keys to her future. She had a quickly ran to her car, and made her way out of the drive way. However, she hadn't even made her way off the street when Long had flagged her down.

Rolling down the window, she smiled. "Hi, how are you this morning?"

"I am great after last night, and I was hoping you wouldn't mind joining me again tonight. This time we'll be in a more casual setting. I hope you like club music and dancing." Long said, smiling.

Aza tried to keep her smile. "That sounds great! I love dancing!" She told him, when in all truth, she was horrible at dancing.

"Great! I'll see you tonight." He turned to let her go, and then turned back. "Also, if you have a car, why did you take a cab last night?"

"Well, I've been conserving my gas, so I take a cab as much as I can. This morning, however, I didn't have time to wait on a cab. So, I must be going."

"Oh, right, sorry about that!" Long apologized, and then waved her on her way.

As soon as she was out of Long's sight she pulled out her cell, and dialed Tony. "Tony, Long stopped me in my car."

"He knows what your car looks like?" Tony asked in shock.

"I don't know how, but apparently he's been doing a little spying of his own." She told him.

"This is not good. He might have figured out that you're spying on him." He paused for a moment. "Or he thinks you've got another man on the side."

"Haha, Tony! Anyways, he invited me to go dancing tonight."

Tony started laughing. "But you can't dance!"

"I know that! After I get finished with what I have to do this morning, I'm going to come to NCIS and have Ziva teach me how to dance." She said, angrily.

"What makes you think Ziva can dance?" He asked curiously.

"I just have this feeling that she can. Now, I will talk to you later this afternoon." She told him and then hung up.

Once she had finished her meeting with the real estate agent and she was officially the owner of the property on 14th Street, Aza drove her car to NCIS. Flashing her ID, she was immediately let in and she parked her car next to Tim's. She then made her way to the building where she once more had to show her ID. Taking the elevator, she then entered the bullpen.

However, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a familiar man conversing with Abby. "Vincent?" She exclaimed.

The dark haired man turned around at her voice. He then smiled when he saw her face. "Well, well, if it isn't Azalea Rose!"

Aza rolled her eyes. "Only you can get away with calling me that, Vin." She told him, making her way down the stairs. "Does Tony know you're here?"

Vincent looked confused. "Tony works here? So, I'm guessing that's why you're here because last I checked you were a photographer."

"Well, that, my boyfriend works here, and at the moment I'm helping with a case." She told him and then raised her eyebrow at him. "So, why exactly are you here?" She asked already knowing the answer.

He pulled Abby to his side. "Well, Abby's been my girl for a year today. I was just bringing her some black roses."

Abby smiled and then finally voiced what was on her mind. "So, how do you to know one another?"

"Tony and Aza are my first cousins. My mom is their dad's sister." Vincent told her. "We are all kind of the black sheep of the family."

Abby's smile widened. "So, we're all one big happy family?" Both Aza and Vincent nodded. "Yes!" She ran over and pulled them into a big hug.

The ding of the elevator sounded and the team entered the bullpen, just having been out on a case. Tony reacted similarly when he saw Vincent. "Whoa! Vin, what are you doing here?"

"Just stopping by to give my girl some roses for our one year anni!" He told him.

Tony looked confused. "Abby?"

"Yeah, she's the greatest." Vincent said and then kissed Abby on the cheek. "Well, I gotta go babe, the cars won't fix themselves."

"Aw, ok! I'll see you tonight." Abby replied and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Vincent waved bye to Aza and lightly punched Tony on the arm. As he disappeared in the elevator, Gibbs, Ziva, and Tim gave the others a look. "He's mine and Aza's first cousin. His mom is our dad's sister."

"And apparently he is dating Abby." Ziva pointed out, earning a look from the others. "What?"

"Thank you, Captain Obvious!" Tony exclaimed and Ziva glared and hit him in the stomach.

Gibbs rolled his eyes, and the slapped both on the backs of their heads. "DiNozzo, David, that's enough!" He then looked to Aza. "Tony told me that you have been invited on another date and that you need to be dressed and taught how to dance. Neither are my expertises so I will leave that to Ziva and Abby." He said and then took his coffee to his desk and sat down.

Looking to Aza, Ziva quietly indicated that they should go to Abby's lab. Tim watched the two women leave and then he sat down heavily in his chair. The conversation that they had had that morning had been weighing on his mind all day. What if he had gotten her pregnant? Was he really ready to be a father? He was thirty-one, and he had a stable job, but was he emotionally ready?

Apparently the others had noticed how distracted he had been all morning because they were both watching him. Tony couldn't hold his tongue any longer. "Something on your mind, Probie?"

At Tony's voice, Tim jumped. What if Tony found out and wasn't happy about it? Of course Tony wouldn't be happy about it! He had knocked up his little sister! Oh God! It sounded awful when he put it like that, but that was exactly how Tony would put it. But he didn't need to think about that just yet because they didn't even know if she was pregnant. All they knew was that they used no birth control method what so ever!

"Hellooooo? Earth to Probie!" Tony exclaimed when he received no answer.

"What? Sorry, did you say something?" Tim asked, distracted.

"Just pointing out how out of it you've been all morning. I was wondering if there was something wrong." Tony said to the junior agent.

"Nothing's wrong, just thinking is all." Tim replied quickly and then turned his attention to his computer. He knew he didn't need to stress over it, but he never even thought he would get a woman pregnant until they had been married a couple of years.

And then the thought hit him. He could ask Aza to marry him. They had been together six months, and people had gotten married knowing each other in less time. Some people had long lasting marriages. Ok, so very few who rushed in lasted, but not even all of those who stayed together years before getting married lasted. He knew he loved her. He loved her more than he had ever loved anyone before, and he could actually see himself marrying her. But were they ready? Every time he looked into her eyes, he saw the love he felt reflecting back at him. Tim felt that if he did take this step, he wouldn't walk the path alone.

Meanwhile, down in Abby's lab Aza was trying to follow Ziva's steps, but her mind was also distracted. How could she have let this happen? Last night had been amazing, and the most satisfying sexual experience she had ever had, but she should have been paying more attention! Her baby had only passed a year and a half ago, and now she may be pregnant again. What if it all happened again? What if she lost another baby? She didn't think she could handle it.

And what if she didn't lose the baby? What if she carried the baby to full term and the baby was healthy and got to go home with her? Would she be able to take care of him or her? Would she be able to move on past her first child's death to take care of others? She wasn't so sure if she could ever get over it, especially right now, it was still so fresh. But she had always wanted a family with a man she loved, and she definitely loved Tim. But were they at that stage in their relationship. Smiling slight, she realized that they were at that stage, and if he were to ask her to marry him, she would definitely say yes.

A/N: Ok, so I was going to continue here, but I decided that I'll just go on to the next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!