- Text Size +
Chapter Fourteen

After a crash course in club dancing, Aza was again dressed in a very suggestive outfit. She wore a low cut halter crop top that exposed her belly button, and tight leather pants. She was very uncomfortable dressed that way, and she kept trying to cover her stomach. She knew that people dressed like this to go to clubs, but did it really mean that she had to? When she had voiced her opinion, Abby had informed her that men open up more when they are drunk and horny, and that she would definitely cause the latter.

Taking a deep breath, Aza prepared herself as the doors to the elevator opened. Both Tony and Tom would most likely protest to her outfit and she hoped that they did. She did not expect the amount of people to be waiting when the elevator doors opened. Her eyes widen, and she turned around to get back in the elevator. However, Ziva and Abby grabbed her arms and pulled her from the elevator.

Aza's face burned red as all the male attention turned on her. She had never been so humiliated in her life. Looking around at the faces, she only recognized a few. Tony, Tim, and Gibbs were givens, but she also recognized Ducky and his geeky assistant Palmer (who looked like he was having a coronary arrest.)Tim and Tony both looked ready to wrap her in a blanket and hide her from the world. Tim quickly made his way to her side, and wrapped his jacket around her shoulders. He then led her past the crowed and to his desk. Gibbs dispersed the crowd quickly, and then joined the others at McGee's desk.

"Did you two really have to take it that far?" Gibbs asked with a tone. "I want to catch this guy, but not to where we have to ruin her reputation."

"It won't ruin her reputation, Gibbs!" Abby exclaimed. "All the women at clubs dress like this."

Gibbs merely raised an eyebrow. "Well, she won't be completely alone this time anyways. After the car incident, we aren't going to take any chances. Tony, you and Ziva are going to go as a couple tonight, but you are to keep your distance. No camera tonight just mikes. You listen in and record what you think is necessary. If things seem out of place you get in and get her out." Tim opened his mouth to speak but Gibbs interrupted him. "You will stay at her house, I have this feeling he'll be sending some guests in to have a look around." He then looked to Abby. "Abby, enjoy your anniversary tonight." She smiled and bid the others goodbye. "Now, I am sure that you two can dress yourselves, so arrive at the bar before she does. Aza, let him pick you up tonight. If she doesn't show up we have plenty of chips on her to track them."

Knowing this was the end of the discussion they all made their ways to their vehicles. Tim was to wait until after Long picked up Aza, so he turned the opposite direction of Aza. It wasn't long after she had arrived at her house that Long showed up. Her doorbell ringed and she slowly made her way to the door. She had added a jacket to the outfit for a little modesty. A gun was strapped to her ankle and there was also one in her purse. One her other ankle was a knife which Ziva had taught her how to use properly. If anything were to happen tonight like they feared, she was prepared.

Opening the door, Aza smiled. "Hi there!"

Long looked her up and down and then let out a low whistle. "You are looking very sexy tonight, Ms. Aza."

"I try." She replied cockily, and let him lead her to the car.

The drive to the club was pretty quiet and uneventful. They only made small talk, and talked about their lives. Long pulled into a parking space, and quickly got out of the car to open her door. Aza smiled gratefully and stepped out of the car, allowing him to take her by the arm and lead her to the door. She was asked her ID and then they made their way into the club. The music was loud and people were dancing wildly except for a few at small tables and bars.

Aza quickly spotted Tony and Ziva at one of the corner tables. Long looked as if he would go their way, but then he led her out onto the dance floor. Now was the time she would have to see if any of Ziva's dance lessons had stuck this afternoon. Dancing with the man completely revolted her, but she knew she had to do it. They struck up a pace, and Aza was surprised that she had actually remember the steps. The song ended and they made their way to the bar. Aza could still see Tony and Ziva, but just barely.

Long ordered two waters, completely surprising Aza. She smiled gratefully and took the bottle of water. He sat down next to her, very, very close. "You know, you look so hot tonight, and out there on the dance floor you were driving me crazy with those moves." He whispered fiercely in her ear.

Aza laid her hand on his thigh. "It was all for you." She then leaned in his ear. "I give you what you want, if you give me what I want."

He pulled back and looked at her in surprise. "Really? And what would that be?"

"Don't play clueless with me Michael, you know, exactly what I want. I told you, I want in on your business." She then pressed her hand higher on his thigh. "I believe I would be a great seller because as you can see, I can be very, very persuasive."

Long swallowed, and then his phone rang. He held up his hand and then answered the call. Aza stood up seizing the opportunity. "I'm going to the restroom." She mouthed, and he nodded.

Making her way to the ladies' room, Aza went into a stall and then pulled out her cell. "Tony, he's not drinking tonight, I don't know if I'll be able to get any information out of him."

Tony sighed over the line. "Well, you may have to sex it up some more, as much as I hate to say it."

"I'll do the best I can." She told him before hanging up. She checked herself in the mirror and washed her hands. However, the second the exited the bathroom, she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and then everything went black.

Tony and Ziva were watching Long from their table across the club. He had ended his call and was now checking his watch. After a couple of more minutes, Tony got curious and checked his watch as well. Where in the world was Aza? Long stood, and made his way to the restrooms. Tony nodded his head and Ziva stood to follow.

It was only a few minutes later when Ziva came back running. "She's not there and neither is Long!" She exclaimed.

Tony's heart stopped for a moment. "What do you mean?"

"Their gone!" Then she looked at Tony grimly. "And there's this." She pulled out a small plastic bag with a Q-tip inside. On the end was a red substance that looked sickeningly like blood. "There was a small pool of blood outside of the women's bathroom. I think Long and someone else abducted her Tony."

Aza groaned as her eyes fluttered open. Her head was killing her, and someone had tied her hands behind her back. Once her eyesight had focused, she looked around trying to figure out where she was. Seemed to be an old run down house. She moved her legs and was relieved to find that they were not tied. Then remembering her gun, she tapped her ankle. It was still there, apparently the idiot thought she was stupid enough to carry only one weapon and to keep it in her purse.

Hearing footsteps, she quickly pretended to be just coming to. Groaning, she squeezed her eyes and then opened them slowly. Long was right in front of her, sneering into her face. "So, sweet baby, how long did you think it was going to take 'til I realized that your brother is Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo?"

"What's that matter? He's my idiot older brother; he was disowned from the family." Aza spat out, silently apologizing to Tony.

"But as I hear it, so were you, and big brother Tony was there to take you in." He then laughed in her face. "Did you think I wouldn't figure it out? You brought up my business, so I knew I had to check you out." He then pulled out a knife, and ran it gently down the side of her face. "What I don't understand is why big, protective brother Tony would risk your life like this just to capture me?"

"Who says I'm working with Tony? I just wanted to get back at you for ruining my marriage and getting my husband killed." Aza told him angrily.

"Really? So, you're telling me that you bought those high tech security cameras watching my house at Sears? I don't think, believe me, I know what a government camera looks like." He then pressed the knife harder to her skin causing blood to bubble up. "So tell me, where are the bugs? I know they bugged you but for the life of me I cannot find them."

"There are no bugs. We didn't want to take the chance. My cell phone had GPS tracking, but you've probably already destroyed that." She said.

Long slapped her hard across the face, splitting her lip. He then pulled her back by the hair. "Dammit! I know there's a bug! SO TELL ME WHERE IT IS!" He yelled.

"I already told you there are no bugs!" Aza yelled back.

He hit her again this time using his fist. There was a small cut on her cheek now, but she barely flinched. Her father used to beat her when she was a child, she was used to blocking out the pain. There was a loud bang, and was Long turned around quickly to see what it was.

Taking action quickly, Aza swung her feet into his ankles, and the man fell to the ground his forehead hitting the floor. She then quickly scrambled to her feet as he was cursing up a storm, and ran from the room. Once she was hidden, she began to work on getting her hands out from behind her back. Carefully pulling her arms over her head and back around the front, Aza thanked God for her flexibility. Then bending down, she pulled the gun from the holster on her ankle.

Looking from through a crack in the closet door, she saw Long round the corner. His forehead was bleeding, and he looked pissed. He too had a gun out now. Aza knew that if he found her first, she would have to be a very quick shot.

Just as he got close enough, Aza kicked the door opened catching Long in the face again. She ran out and aimed her gun as he stumbled back. Long straightened up and aimed his gun as well. He then began to laugh. "You're not going to shoot me because if you were, you would have already done it." He then ran at her, knocking her to the floor.

What he hadn't expected were to the shots that entered his chest as he tackled her. Long fell to the side, and gasped for his last breaths of air before his heart finally quit. Aza was frozen next to him on the floor. Her gun was still aimed above her where she fell, her eyes were squeezed shut, and her hands were shaking. She knew that she had shot him, but she refused to open her eyes and see his lifeless face.

That was how Tim, Tony, Ziva, and Gibbs found her a couple of minutes later. They had been the ones to cause the loud noise earlier, but Long had been too pissed at her to investigate farther. When they had heard the gunshots, they had quickly made their way toward the sound. Then they had all frozen when they saw Long dead on the floor beside a shaking Aza.

Tim and Tony both made their ways to Aza's side. Tony took the gun from her, and Tim pulled her into his arms trying to comfort her. "Shhh, it's ok! He's dead now, he can't hurt you."

That's when the first sob left her throat. "Don't tell me that. I don't want to see it. I killed someone; I don't want to see the life I took." She sobbed into his chest.

Tim looked over at Tony and then to Gibbs. Both men nodded and Tim carried her out of the house and the ambulance waiting outside. Ducky and Palmer were just arriving. Tim just nodded his head to the house, and mumbled. "Long." And then carried her to the waiting paramedics. They were able to patch her up without a trip to the hospital, which Aza and Tim were glad for. A couple of butterfly stitches on her cheek and lip, and a couple of real stitches in the back of her head, and she was good to go. Mainly she would have bruises, and they reassured them that she did not have a concussion. But what Tim was most worried about was the emotional damage.

Killing a person really bothered Aza. Hell, it had traumatized her. She had yet to stop crying, and Gibbs had told him to take her home. After fixing running a warm bath, Tim tried to coax her into going in there, but she refused to go alone. He finally relented and joined her in the bath, cradling her in his arms, trying to ease the ache in her muscles and in her heart. She had been through so much, why couldn't she just have a break? He hoped that after this incident, everything would calm down for her. She wasn't made for this type of action, she was an artist, a creator not a destroyer, a lover not a fighter.

A/N: So what do ya think! I think it's my longest chapter yet! This is my longest fanfic so far and I feel so happy about it! :D PLEASE REVIEW!