- Text Size +
Tony sat at his desk finishing up the paperwork for the events of the afternoon. Sighing, he pushed his keyboard away from him and pressed his hand to his temple. If things didn't calm down he was sure he'd have a coronary. Aza was his only family left that he cared about and she had come too close to losing her life multiple times in these past few months. Leaning forward, Tony put his head in hands. He and Aza had been through a lot. He had taken her from their father. He raised her, helped her with college, he even walked her down the aisle when she had gotten married. Lost in his thoughts, he tensed when he felt a pair of hands touch his shoulders.

"You cannot blame yourself for this Tony." Ziva whispered in his ear. "She is an adult and she made a choice. However, she has an adoring boyfriend and a loving brother to help her through this." She then turned him to face her. "You will be alright?"

He smiled weakly. "Yeah, it's just hard for me to see her hurt. She's my baby sister and for the longest time we were all the other had." He then grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "You've been a great friend through this Ziva."

She returned his smile, and then tugged him up from his chair. "Come on, let's get out of here. Get us a pizza or go see a movie. You'd like that, yes?"

Tony nodded, and followed her to the elevator. He then grabbed her hand once more and turned her around. "And Ziva, thanks for everything." He whispered and then kissed her cheek.

Ziva looked to Tony in momentary shock. It was unlike him. He then flashed her the famous DiNozzo grin, and she rolled her eyes. For a moment there, she had thought she had caught a glimpse of a different Tony. They step into the elevator, and rode in silence. Ziva was quietly thinking about that kiss. Sure, they had kissed when they were undercover, but this was something different. It evoked a feeling within her that she had been trying to hide from herself for a long time. Tony had become her close friend over the years, but because of rule twelve that was as far as she had allow herself. However, that simple innocent kiss on the cheek had thrown her for a loop.

They made their way to the parking lot in silence, and then Tony turned to her. "How about we just rent a movie and order a pizza? I'm not feeling up to being around a bunch of people." He asked and she nodded."Your place or mine?"

"Yours, you actually have a TV." She replied quietly. He nodded and they parted to their cars. They arrived at his apartment and they made their ways quietly up the stairs. He then shocked her completely by standing aside and holding his door open for her. She stared at him for a moment. Then it seemed her body had begun to take action itself, and before she knew it, her lips were touching his in a tender kiss.

Tony was shocked when Ziva's lips touched his, but damn did it feel good. He wrapped his hand around the base of her neck and pulled her into the kiss deeper. Their tongues battle for dominance as they were both very dominant people. This only fueled the fire. They stumbled into the apartment and Tony kicked the door closed behind him, tossing his keys towards a table. He didn't know if they had landed on the table or not because at that moment Ziva had begun unbuttoning his shirt. Deep down they both knew it was a serious violation of rule twelve but it felt too damn good to stop. He pulled her shirt over her head, breaking their kiss momentarily. However, their lips reconnected the millisecond her shirt was out of the way. Ziva's hands were leaving a trail of fire on his chest, and he shrugged out of his shirt.

Neither knew how they had gotten there, but soon they were in Tony's bedroom. Ziva pushed Tony onto the bed and crawled on top of him, and resumed kissing. Every rational thought that would tell them to stop had fled, and they were both too consumed with their desire for the other. Tony ran his hands up and down her back. He loved everything about the way she felt. She was so smooth and soft, yet very toned. Her bronze skin contrasted against his, her beautiful black hair fell down to the middle of her back. He had always known she was beautiful, but she was her most beautiful now, fueled by her passion.

Ziva ground her hips against his and he was completely lost. They may regret it in the morning, but they would deal with it when the time came. Rule twelve could go to hell because nothing had ever felt better in his life than Ziva in his arms ready to make love with him. Gibbs could fire him for all he cared, this was what he had wanted for a long time.

Tim watched her as she slept. She was beautiful, young, and still so innocent. It amazed him how much he loved her. He had thought that after his relationship with Abby he wouldn't be able to love another as much as he had her, but now he viewed Abby more as a sister, and Aza was the one who consumed the space in his heart.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the small velvet box. He knew he would ask her soon, but with what had transpired that day he wanted to focus on helping her through her trauma. Placing the box back into his pocket, he placed his coat back on the rack. He then climbed into the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled back into him. If she accepted his proposal he'd be the best husband he could be, and if she was pregnant then he'd be the best father he could be to their child.

Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs sat in his car pondering many things. Why had he never really tried at his relationships after his wife's death? Why had he been divorced three times? Why had he pushed her away? The only other woman who could have filled the whole that had become his heart, why had he pushed her away? Why did he have so many rules that concerned the heart? He knew that Tony and Ziva felt something more for one another than friendship, but rule twelve would prevent it. What if they never found another because of his cynical rules? But the question that plagued his mind the most was, why was he sitting in his car in front of Jenny Sheppard's house?

He saw her bedroom light flick on and watched as her curtains parted. She peered out into the yard and then into the street. She spotted his car, and although they were yards apart, their eyes connected. An unspoken message was conveyed between them, and he shut the engine of his car off. Stepping out into the street, he walked across and to her front door where she was waiting. Through everything, they would always have Paris, and through Paris, they would always have one another.

A/N: well I know it doesn't make up for the long wait but I'll try to update again real soon! About to start on the next chapter! Please review! :D