- Text Size +
Chapter Six

After the incident as Tony's place, Tony was still having problem's trusting McGee. Every time Aza was alone with him, Tony would make some excuse to join them. He had even gone as far as telling the others what had happened, although it had been an accident. Abby was convinced that Aza and McGee would end up together anyways, and that they would be a cute couple. Tony didn't want to hear anything about it.

Tony reentered the bullpen and saw Aza laughing at something McGee had said. He was laughing with her. McGee then grabbed Aza's hand and flipped it over, and was showing her something in her palm. He traced a line in her palm, and she looked up and smiled at him.

Suddenly, Tony was slapped on the back of the head. "DiNozzo, stop planning McGee's demise, and get to work." He walked down the stairs, and proceeded to slap McGee on the back of the head. "Stop flirting and get to work. Oh, and Aza, could you run this to Abby?"

Aza jumped up quickly. "Yeah, sure!" She grabbed the evidence bag, and headed for the elevator. She pressed the button to the floor she wanted. Upon reaching the floor she rushed to Abby's lab, and smiled at the music that had become familiar to her. "Hey, Abby! Gibbs wanted me to bring this to you." She handed the Goth woman the bag.

"Hey, Aza! Thanks! So, how are things with you and McGee?" Abby asked slyly.

"Who says there are things between Tim and me?" Aza asked shyly.

"Please! It's sooo obvious that you two dig one another." Abby teased.

"Well, I do really like him. But I don't think Tony would like it."

Abby turned to her new friend and grabbed her shoulders. "Tony wants you to be happy; if McGee makes you happy then he'll accept it."

"Thanks and I hope you're right." Aza replied. "I'm glad I met you guys."

"Aw, we're glad we met you too!" Abby exclaimed and pulled the younger woman into a hug.

Aza returned the hug and then pulled back. "Well, I had better head back upstairs so you can get it work!" The women said their goodbyes and Aza headed back to the elevator. Realizing that she had forgotten her cell phone in Tony's car, she decided that it wouldn't hurt if she went to the car to get, so she pushed the ground level button.

Walking out of the elevator, Aza smiled at the security guard and made her way to Tony's parking spot. Pulling out the spare key she had, she unlocked the door and quickly found her phone. Re-locking the car, she turned to make her way to back to the building but found her way blocked by a car. A man got out of the car, and came towards her. It was Bruce Lee, the murder. Backing up, Aza turned and began running between the cars, calling Tony in the process.

"Aza? What are you doing calling me?" He answered, clearly confused.

"Tony, he's here! He's in the parking lot." She gasped out, and then screamed when she was cut off by the man. She turned and started running the opposite direction. "Tony, help he's after me!" She was then knocked to the ground, and the phone skidded across the pavement. "TONY! HELP!"

Tony's heart was pumping wildly in his chest as he heard his sister scream. "He's here!" Everyone looked up at him in alarm. "Bruce Lee! He's here and he's got Aza!" Grabbing his gun, he ran towards the elevator, the others following.

Reaching the parking lot, they saw the man wrestling with Aza. For such a tiny woman, she sure could hold her own. "NCIS, freeze!" Tony yelled, but the man ignored him, grabbing Aza and slamming her against the car. Tony was afraid to shoot because he might shoot Aza. They were closing in on him, but the man continued to assault her.

Aza got away from his grip and began running towards the group. Lee, however, ran after her and tackled her to the ground, her head slapping against the pavement. She was unconscious, and the man easily grabbed her up, and then held a gun to her head, which was already bleeding. "Don't come closer, or I will shoot her!" He shoved her in the car, and then keeping a gun on her, he jumped into the driver's seat.

They ran after him, shooting but he had already maneuvered the car around. Jumping into a car, they quickly followed after him. Tim was in the back trying not to worry. He had really begun to develop feelings for her and to see her attacked like that worried him so bad. They easily caught up with him but he wasn't stopping.

Aza slowly opened her eyes. Her head was killing her. She was in a moving car, looking over to the driver, she remembered the events that had occurred. Looking out the windshield, she saw say what she thought was a body of water. Her vision was a little blurry, so she could be wrong, but she was quite sure that it was indeed water. And they weren't slowing down. She looked to the driver, and noticed he had a panicked look.

Sitting up, she began to panic herself. They were going to hit the water. What was going on? Then she noticed that Lee was pumping the brake pedal. Oh God, she thought, the brakes are out. They were right on the water. Then Lee grabbed his door handle and bailed out of the car. Seconds later, Aza and the car vaulted over the pier and into the water.

Everyone watched in horror as the car plunged into the water. Coming to a stop at the edge, both Tim and Tony jumped in after the car, while Gibbs and Ziva arrested the badly injured but still alive murderer. Swimming after the car, they noticed that Aza was trying to swim out of the driver's door which was still open. Each grabbing an arm, they pulled her from the car, and swam to the surface.

They all gasped for air, and Aza coughed out some water. She winced when Tony grabbed her arm. It felt broken. She also had another cut on her head but this time is was close to her eye and it made it hard to keep it open. Half swimming, half being dragged Aza was having a hard time staying conscious. She could vaguely feel herself being passed to Ziva and Gibbs.

Both Tony and Tim were helped out of the water, and then rushed to Aza's side. Ziva was trying to keep her conscious until she was taken to a hospital. They could hear the sirens of the ambulance coming. Tony took her from Ziva, and Tim knelt down next to them. Gibbs and Ziva put Lee in the car, and told the other two that they were going to take him on in.

Aza grimaced. "Tony, I can't see out of my right eye. And the arm that you are currently crushing is killing me."

Tony eased up, and then examined her eye. "The cuts really close to your eye, but I don't think there will be any damage. It's probably just all the blood."

Tim was looking at her arm. "Well, seeing as how the bone is sticking out, it would be a good indication that her arm is broken."

Tony looked at Tim, realizing that his sister couldn't find a better guy. "Hey, Probie, can you take her? I'm going to go direct the ambulance."

Tim nodded and gently took her in his arms. "Hey, how you doing?"

Aza smiled weakly. "Oh great, except that there's a bone sticking out of my arm, and I have two cuts on my head." She said sarcastically. "But thanks for coming in after me."

"I would come after you in any situation." Tim told her quietly. He then carefully pushed her hair out of her face. "I really, really like you, Aza. I've only been holding back because of Tony."

"I really, really like you too." She replied, and then laughed. "We sound like high school students."

"Well, I didn't want to push it by saying that I love you, but I really think that's what it is." He told her quietly.

"Oh, Tim, I think I love you too." She raised her good arm and touched her hand to his face.

"I was so scared that I was going to lose you before I had you today. Before I got to do this." He then slowly leaned over and kissed her lips.

A coughed sounded behind them, and they pulled away and looked at Tony. "The ambulance is here." He said, with an odd smile. She was loaded into the ambulance, and as they were going to hop in after her, Tony grabbed Tim's shoulder. "Welcome to the family." He said in a Godfather voice. "But if you hurt her, Probie, I'll kill ya!" He finished brightly and then hopped into the ambulance. Looking after him, Tim had no doubt that Tony would keep to his word.

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed it! :D I was gonna wait on the kiss, but I decided to dedicate it to my friend who was eager for it! PLEASE REVIEW!