- Text Size +
Chapter Seven

After Aza was taken to the hospital, the doctors determined that she would need surgery on her arm to place pins in the bone. She was immediately taken into surgery, and everything had gone well. Afterwards, she was kept in the hospital for a few days and then released with strict orders to take it easy. Her arm in a cast and sling didn't give her much of a choice.

It took a lot of convincing, but Tony and Tim finally let her return to her own house. Her small three bedroom, two bath house was located in a nice quite neighborhood, and she loved it. She had completely redecorated it when she and John had purchased it, and they had put in a privacy fence in the back yard, along with a brick patio.

Of course, both men being who they were insisted that they check out the house thoroughly, and take shifts staying with her. Seeing there was no avoiding it, she agreed, relieved that she was at least in her own home. At the moment, she was getting settled back in her bedroom, while Tim and Tony were checking the rest of the house for safety.

Walking out of her bedroom, Aza entered the living room to find Tim gazing at her camera collection. She had many antiques, some that even worked. He was also looking at some of her displayed photography. "Wow, you've got quite a collection here!" He touched a picture of teenage boy sitting on a headstone in a cemetery playing a guitar. "This shot is amazing! So much emotion!"

"Thanks, it was his uncle's grave, and he had taught the boy to play the guitar." She smiled. She walked over next to him, and noticed he was looking at her picture of a snake in some tall grass. "I was taking a hike one day with my camera and came across this little guy. He scared me for a moment, but then I knew I had to get the shot."

Tim turned to her, and looked down into her eyes. "You really are amazing, you know that?"

Aza laughed softly. "No, but you can keep telling me." Leaning on her tip toes, she touched her lips to his lightly.

Tim framed her face with his hands, and deepened the kiss. Her good hand gripped his jacket as she pressed herself closer to him. The height difference between them was great, but it didn't hinder their passions. Tim ran his fingers through her hair, deepening the kiss farther. A cough sounded behind them, and the two turn slowly towards Tony.

Tony had an eyebrow raised, and was staring at the two with a half glare. "Probie, could you kindly keep your paws off my sister until after I leave? On second thought, could you just keep your paws off my sister?"

Aza put her one hand on her hip and glared at her brother. "Tony! I am a grown woman of twenty â€" four years, I think I can make these decisions myself. Besides, it was very mutual." Giving a very DiNozzo like grin.

Groaning, Tony walked away. "You just really had to go there!"

"What? We were only kissing, Toooony. Not everyone has sex on the first date, or even the fourth like you."

He turned back around. "I'll have you know that I have last a month."

Both Tim and Aza laughed. "Wow, such self control." Aza teased. Tony pouted slightly, and Aza walked over next to him. "Oh, it's ok big brother, I still love you." She said in a baby voice and squeezed his cheeks.

He brushed her hand away. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Just try to refrain from being to touchy on each other while I'm around, at least for a little while until I get used to it."

"I guess we can do that. What do you think Tim?" She turned, and asked with a grin on her face.

"I dunno, Aza, I mean after all the hell he put me through, I may just have to give into the urge whenever I feel like it." Tim teased, gently grabbing Aza and pretending to kiss her.

"UGH! PROBIE! STOP IT!"

They laughed at Tony. "Oh, Tony, grow up!" Aza giggled, and thumped him on the shoulder.

"I don't wanna!" Tony said and stuck out his tongue.

They all shared a laugh. "Well, since Tony is starting to act all weird on us, we should probably head back to NCIS." Tim said. "Besides, Gibbs will be wondering where we are."

Aza pouted slightly. "Aw, ok, I guess if you have to."

"We really do." Tim replied sadly, and gave her a soft kiss, Tony making a gagging sound in the background. He then turned and glared at Tony. "Come on, Mr. Maturity."

Smirking, he kissed Aza on the cheek. "See ya, sis! I'll stop by tonight."

"Me too." Tim said, kissing her again, and Tony rolled his eyes and walked out the house towards the car. Aza returned the kiss, holding him there a little longer.

"Come on, McLips!" Tony yelled from the car, and Tim quickly gave her one more kiss and run to the car. Both men waved to her before they drove off, and she waved back, and then closed and locked the door behind her.

Now, she thought, where did I put those old chopsticks? And made her way into the kitchen to find something to satisfy the itch under her cast.

A/N: Ok, I know it's short but it's just filler. Sorry but the next chapter will be better. Please review!