- Text Size +
**Chapter Eighteen -- A Beautiful Mess**

**The Next Morning -- 0400 Hours -- December 5, 2010**

Abby laid back against the pillows, her hands resting on her belly as she eyed her lover moodily. She'd been awake for nearly an hour now, having been woken by a particularly sharp kick to her ribs, courtesy of the baby and he had yet to crack even one eye open.

"Jerk." She muttered, nudging him in the side in an attempt to wake him. "Tony!" She hissed. "Wake up!"

The Italian grunted in response, batting her hands away as he rolled onto his back before he began snoring quietly.

She rolled her eyes, irritated with her lover until a slight smile tugged on the corners of her lips. "Gonna have to get a little creative, I guess." She smirked as she pushed herself up carefully, groaning at the twinge in her back as she moved slowly on the soft mattress.

She moved between his legs, smirking when she felt him twitch as her fingers fumbled with the drawstring on his pants. "Last chance, buddy. Wake up!"

A contented sigh escaped him as he shifted on the mattress, completely unaware as the raven-haired woman tugged his pants down slowly.

She eyed him as she took his limp cock in her hands, giggling to herself at the quiet moan that escaped him. "Yeah, you won't be sleeping for much longer." She snickered, teasing him with her fingers.

"Mmm...Abby..." Tony moaned, his voice thick with sleep, though he still showed no signs of stirring.

She glanced down, grinning as his penis hardened in her hands. "You are way too easy, DiNozzo." She laughed before she leaned down carefully, taking his length into her mouth.

His eyes opened as he felt her warm mouth around his cock, the sensation startling him at first. "What the fuck...?" He glanced down at the top of his girl's head as she teased him with her mouth, his fingers automatically tangling in her long black hair. "Abby..." He gasped, feeling her teeth graze his sensitive flesh slightly.

He bucked against her mouth involuntarily, closing his eyes tightly. "God, baby, that's so good."

"Mmmhmm..." She moaned, the vibrations making his whole body tense.

Tony's cell phone started ringing loudly from his nightstand, making him groan again. "You have got to be fuckin' kidding me. Abby...stop. B...baby, phone's ringing."

She pulled back, frowning as he reached over and picked up the phone, answering it grudgingly. "Di...DiNozzo." He managed, seeing the Goth look up at him through her bangs as she smirked and leaned down to kiss the head of his cock.

"Hey Tony, it's McGee." He greeted, completely unaware of what was happening on the other end of the line.

"What's up?" It took everything he had to keep his voice steady as Abby teased him, running over his most sensitive spots with the tip of her tongue before wrapping her lips around him again.

"Just thought I'd call and see how Abby's doing. Bradley called the other day and told us what happened."

"She...she's good." He growled quietly, looking down as her lips formed a devious smirk around him. "Very good."

McGee started talking again and Tony pressed his head into the pillow, wishing that the younger man would get the hint and hang up the phone. Abby picked up the pace, playing with his balls as she watched the reactions on his face, knowing that he was close.

"Tony? You still there?"

"Yeah..." He said, his voice strangled. "You know, its...oh God...it's early. Can...can I just have Abs call you later?"

He didn't hear his partner's response, his main focus on trying to not let go in Abby's mouth. She didn't mind, in fact, most of the time she asked him to let her, despite the fact that it made him slightly uncomfortable. He was just about to hang up the phone when Gibbs' voice broke through his thoughts, nearly shattering his control.

"Gibbs!" He said, startled as he tapped her shoulder, trying to nudge her off of him.

Her ministrations became more relentless, swatting his hands away as she pulled him deeper into her mouth, making him groan. She loved doing this for him almost as much as he loved doing the same for her, and he knew it. But with their former boss on the line, the last thing he needed was her deep throating him.

"That's my name. Am I interrupting something, DiNozzo?"

"N...no, no, Boss."

"Good. How's Abby doing?" He asked, hearing Tony's quiet moan. "Not too hurt, I take it."

"J...just a broken arm. Want..." He swallowed hard, trying regain some semblance of control over his own body. "You want me to have her call you when she wakes up?"

"She's already awake, isn't she?"" He chuckled, hearing the younger man's pitiful groan. "I always figured you had more stamina, DiNozzo. Tell Abs I'll talk to her later."

Tony tossed the phone to the floor when the dial tone sounded, fisting his hand in the Goth's hair again.

"C'mere." He growled, tugging gently on her silky locks.

She released him with an obscene pop, smirking when his cock bounced gently against his abdomen. "You know I can't disobey a direct order." She purred, crawling up his body.

He pulled her down, pressing a rough kiss to her swollen lips. The Italian knew that she loved it when he took some control, giving her what she needed without her implicit direction.

Tony grinned up at her when they finally parted, both of them out of breath. He didn't know how, but it seemed as if his cock had gotten even harder and when she straddled his waist, he nearly lost it. Growling again, he rested his hands on her hips, holding her in position gently as he bucked against her heat, enjoying the feel of her writhing against him, searching for more friction.

"T...please..." She begged, frowning when he chuckled.

"Not so much fun when you're the one being teased, is it?" He asked, situating himself against the headboard and taking one of her nipples into his mouth through her shirt.

"Oh...God, Tony! Pl...please. I need you."

He lifted her hips and slid into her slowly, trying his best to not explode immediately. She tried to buck against him only to have his fingers dig into her hips, holding her tighter so that she couldn't move.

"My pace...if you wanna have a chance to finish, that is." He smirked, sliding her down until he bottomed out. He chuckled when she dropped her head back, releasing a low moan.

"More...I...ah!" She cried, jerking her head back down to meet his eyes as he started moving her against him. "T...Tony...Jesus."

He increased the pace slowly, despite knowing that she was already primed. The pregnancy had made her body hypersensitive, even the slightest touches could turn her on, something that Tony found to be endlessly amusing.

"Ready?" He growled, nipping her collarbone and smiling when she moaned loudly.

She couldn't form the words she needed as she felt her body tensing around him. Her fingers gripped his shoulder, clawing at his skin as she felt herself about to lose it. "T...Tony!"

He surged up and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, swallowing her cries of pleasure as they both fell off the edge, their bodies convulsing against each other. Holding her close to his chest, he leaned back against the pillows and pressed light kisses to her neck as they panted, trying to get their breathing under control.

"That was one hell of a wake up call." He whispered, his voice still husky.

Abby sighed happily, slipping herself off of him. "Blame your baby. Kicked me in the ribs and woke me up."

"So you decided to wake me up with an amazing blow job and even more amazing sex?" Tony leaned down and kissed her belly. "Thank you, baby. You can wake your mommy up anytime."

"Well, I decided to wake you up. The intention was just to tease you, but then McGee and Gibbs were on the phone and I couldn't help myself." She laughed when he narrowed his eyes at her. "What can I say? I like seeing you all flustered. And the sex was your idea."

"I couldn't leave you hangin'. You were ready to go by the time I got off the phone." He grinned, pulling her as close to his side as he could manage. "I love you, Abby."

"Mhmm, that's what they all say." She smirked, kissing his chest. "You only love me for my blow jobs."

"Come on, please. You know that's not true." He paused, seeing her cock an eyebrow at him. "You don't do it enough for that to be the *only* reason I love you. The sex is excellent too." He yelped when she pinched his hip, her fingers resting below his belly button. "Hey, hey. 5 minutes isn't long enough and you know it."

The Goth moved her good hand up to his chest, resting her head on his shoulder. "So, you wanna take your babies to breakfast, right?"

"You know I do." He pressed another kiss to her forehead before yawning, his arms stretching above his head. "But first, can we get some more sleep? I don't know quite what you thought you were going to accomplish by waking me up like you did, but I'm sleepier now than I was before."

They both closed their eyes, relaxing as they let sleep claim them again.

Tony woke up a few hours later, smiling when he saw his girl still sleeping soundly. Getting out of bed quietly, he showered and dressed before heading downstairs to find the family sitting in the living room with Jack, who was engrossed in a new video game his father had bought for him after his surgery.

"Morning everyone."

"You're awfully happy this morning, Tony." Britty grinned, taking a sip of her coffee. "Couldn't have anything to do with that 'phone call' you got at 4 am, could it?"

The Italian blushed, his cheeks turning bright pink at the insinuation. "I...uh, it was just McGee, calling to check on Abs."

"Uh huh." The redhead nodded, looking at her husband. "Did that sound like a phone call to you?"

"Eh, some of it. Other parts reminded me of..."

"Okay! I get it, you heard us!"

Jack groaned, not taking his eyes off his game. "Can you guys stop bein' gross? Please. I'm gonna lose my breakfast."

"You have no reason to be rude to your Uncle." Bradley scolded, standing up to take their breakfast plates to the kitchen. "Sorry, he's bein' a little grumpy."

"I don't blame him." Tony said, following the older man into the kitchen and looking through the take out menus. "I don't like bein' cooped up and babied either."

"Yeah. Between his Mama and Abby, kid's nearly got his own harem. Wish I could get B to wait on me hand and foot like that anymore." He chuckled, pouring himself some more coffee. "Maybe we should go out and get injured. Then we can get our fair share."

"Good idea, but it won't work." Tony smiled, pulling out a breakfast menu for a local restaurant. "Women can see right through that. Especially those two."

Bradley nodded. "You're right." He glanced over at the menu he was reading, smiling brightly. "She was that good, huh? Buying her breakfast in bed?"

"You have no idea, man. She gives the best..." The brunette trailed off, suddenly realizing that he was talking about his sex life with his lover's brother. "S...sorry."

The sandy-haired man shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I'm glad you two are happy. She deserves it."

"Don't you think there's a reason she had her own apartment when we had 2 spare rooms here?" Britty asked, walking over to the now-empty coffee pot. Glaring at her husband playfully, she started a fresh pot, chuckling at Tony's reaction.

The Italian's eyes widened slightly. "Really?"

"Yeah, really. And before you ask, no, I'm not telling you any stories." She turned around and saw her son limping toward the bathroom on his crutches and ran toward him. "Jack! Why didn't you say you needed to get up?"

"Mama! I'm not two! I don't need your help to go to the bathroom."

"You need someone's help! You can barely walk with those crutches!" She pulled his arm over her shoulder, resting the crutches against the wall. "Come on, I'll take you."

"Mama!" He whined.

"B, I'll take him." Bradley said, relieving his wife when he saw the boy sigh heavily. "C'mon, boy."

The redhead watched they made their way toward the bathroom, reentering the kitchen and leaning on the counter as Tony finished his phone call to order breakfast.

"Don't let it bug you, Britty."

"How am I supposed to do that, Tony? He's my little boy, and he doesn't need me anymore."

He put his hand on her shoulder. "I...I'm hardly the authority on families. No siblings, absent father, dead mother." Shrugging, he leaned on the counter next to her and frowned. "Sometimes I wonder how I'm gonna be a decent Dad at all."

"Do you do that a lot?"

"Do what?"

"Manage to make every conversation about you."

He looked down at her, frowning when he realized what he had done. "I'm sorry. Guess I am still the selfish ass that let Abby leave DC."

"No...you're not. You proved that when you left to come back here, regardless of the consequences." Britty said reassuringly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be bitchy. I'm just worried about Jackie, that's all."

"I know." He nodded. "He'll be fine, you know. He's a strong kid."

She sighed, reaching up and kissing Tony's cheek. "You'd better go pick up your breakfast before she wakes up and finds out you're gone."

Tony nodded, offering the redhead a slight smile before he hurried out of the kitchen.

He made good time, getting to the restaurant and back in less than a half hour and was pleased when Britty assured him that his girl was still upstairs. Grabbing a couple forks from the kitchen, he hurried up to the bedroom, grinning when he spotted her still curled up on the mattress.

"Sunshine." He whispered, setting the bag of food down on the nightstand. "Wake up." Walking over to the bed, he leaned over her, his strong arms resting on either side of her head. "Abby."

She opened her eyes, smiling up at him drowsily as she shifted onto her back. "Hey. How long have you been awake?"

"About an hour." Leaning down, he kissed her tenderly, smiling when she moaned quietly. "Sleep well?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded, stretching her arms above her head when he pulled away from her.

"I got you a present." He grinned, grabbing the bag of food from the nightstand. "Ta-da! Breakfast in bed for my babies."

Abby sat up against the headboard, yawning sleepily as her lover pulled the food from the bag. "Mmm...First Awakenings. We've eaten there before...remember?"

"Of course. I may have been hungover, but how could I forget that sexy little dress you were wearing?"

She rolled her eyes, taking the fork that he handed her as she opened her platter of food. "I should have figured that's what you would remember about that day."

Tony sat down next to her, opening up his own platter and smiling. "I remember a lot of things about that day...and that night."

The Goth blushed, turning toward him slightly as they ate. When they were done with their meal, the Italian placed the empty containers back in the bag and pulled his girl close to him.

"Good breakfast?"

"Delicious. Baby liked it too, I think." She grinned, resting her hand on her stomach. She pushed off the bed and walked over to the dresser, pulling out a pair of Tony's boxers. She slipped them on and pulled her t-shirt down, covering her large belly. "Not much longer, thank God." She mumbled, smoothing the fabric as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I like you this way. Very...earth goddess or something." Her lover grinned, stepping up behind her and placing his hands on her belly. "Where are you goin' anyway?"

"Downstairs. I wanna see if Jackie needs anything."

Tony sighed, dropping his forehead to her shoulder. "Baby, I'm sure he's fine. He's resilient."

"I just..." She pulled away from him, walking into the bathroom and running a brush through her hair. "I feel guilty, T. I know, you don't think that I should, but I do. He's my nephew, and I was supposed to protect him. I got him hurt instead."

She turned and headed down the stairs, leaving Tony standing in the bedroom. He sighed and leaned against the dresser, shaking his head. He had a feeling that Jack was losing his patience with Abby and Britty babying him, knowing that he wasn't being allowed to do anything for himself.

Pushing himself up, he headed out of the room, going down the stairs to hear his nephew in the middle of a shouting match with the two women. Shaking his head again, he decided to stay out of it, instead heading into the kitchen where Bradley was busying himself with dishes, also attempting to stay away from the commotion.

"Hey. What's goin' on in there?" Tony asked, opening the refrigerator and pulling out the orange juice before pouring himself a glass.

"Just Jack being a 12 year old boy. The girls feel this strange desire to make him feel like he's two. They're always the worst when they team up." He sighed, dropping the pot back into the sink.

Tony chuckled. "Hey, why don't you take Britty and Abs out to lunch and I'll stay here with Jack. We'll relax, watch a movie or something. It'll give him some time away from the girls, and I know they're both needing some reassurance from you that everything's okay."

He nodded, running a tired hand over his face. The past few days had been hard on his wife and sister, who both felt guilty for the boy's injury, albeit for different reasons. Neither of them handled guilt well, usually stressing out about everything.

"Yeah. That would probably be good." He agreed, looking over at the younger man. "Thanks, Tony."

The Italian nodded, watching as Bradley left the kitchen. He listened carefully as Bradley made his way into the living room and attempted to smooth things over between the women and his son, shaking his head as the redhead continued to protest.

He felt bad for the boy and hoped to God that Bradley would be able to convince the two women to give him a break, though if Britty's tone was any indication, he wasn't sure he'd be so lucky.

Tony walked into the living room and stepped up behind Abby, smacking her gently on the bottom. "Go on. You girls get ready for lunch. Give Jack some time to himself, huh?"

Britty turned on him almost immediately, pointing a manicured finger into his chest. "This was your bright idea, wasn't it? I'm his mother! How can you expect me not to be concerned for him? Just because he's 12 years old, I'm not supposed to worry?"

"I didn't say that, B. All I'm saying is that he needs some space. He hasn't had any time to process this, and trust me...if anyone knows about the need to process an injury without people hovering, it's me."

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, her hands planted firmly on her hips. "You're doing it again, Tony."

"This isn't about me! This is about Jack. He's never gonna heal properly if he's got you and Abby hovering all the time!"

She looked over at her son as he laid on the couch, his eyes sagging sleepily as he stared at the TV. Her eyes softened, realizing that the Italian was right. "Okay." She whispered, her voice barely audible.

Tony turned back to his girl and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "That goes for you too. The last thing you need to be doing is stressing out about Jack. Go out with your family, relax, and have a good lunch. We'll be here when you get home."

"Tony...are you sure you'll be..." Abby started, stopping when he pressed a finger to her lips.

"Everything will be fine. Go. Please."

The Goth nodded, heading upstairs behind her friend. He turned back to Bradley, who was sitting on the couch next to his son explaining what was going on. He plopped down in one of the recliners and sighed, dropping his head back against the cushion.

The women returned to the living room a few minutes later, taking turns saying goodbye to the injured boy. By the time they were out the door, Tony was ready for a nap. Glancing over at the sofa, he saw that the boy was already asleep, watching an old movie on the TV.

Setting into the comfortable chair, the Italian glanced over at the little boy once more before he allowed his eyes to flutter shut. He wasn't out long before the sound of quiet whimpering reached his ears, startling him from his sleep. Sitting upright, he wiped the sleep from his eyes, glancing over at his nephew.

Even from where he was sitting, he could see the sweat coating Jack's face. His cheeks were red and another quiet groan escaped him as he shifted on the couch as much as the heavy cast in his leg would allow.

Pushing himself up, Tony crossed the room quickly, dropping into a crouch beside the couch. Reaching out, he touched Jack's forehead, frowning darkly when he realized how warm he was.

"Jackie?"

"Hmm?" He groaned, trying to turn over again. "Uncle Tony?"

"You feelin' alright, J? You've got a fever."

The shaggy-haired boy managed to get himself onto his side, opening his mouth to respond to his uncle when he retched violently. Tony jerked back slightly at the sound, frowning when he saw the vomit on his shirt and pants.

"'M sorry..." Jack whimpered, his eyes watering when he realized what he had done.

"It's alright, Jackie. It's all okay." He stood up and peeled his shirt off, thankful that they had hardwood floors instead of carpet. "Now I know how McGee felt." He mumbled, tossing the shirt aside. "I'll be right back, okay?"

The boy nodded, swiping at the tears on his cheeks. "Uncle Tony?"

"Yeah?" He asked, stopping at the base of the stairs and turning to face his nephew. "What's up little man?"

"7-up?"

Tony smiled sadly. "You got it, buddy. I'll be right back." He ran upstairs and changed his pants, grabbing a clean shirt before heading back downstairs. Stopping in the kitchen, he poured Jack a tall glass of 7-up and grabbed some saltines out of the cabinet.

"Here you go." He smiled, helping Jack to sit up a little straighter before handing him the glass of soda. "You still feel sick?"

He shook his head. "It's gonna sound silly, but I feel a lot better."

Tony smirked, pulling his shirt on. "That's usually how I feel after projectile vomiting too, kid. I gotta call your Mama and let her know what's goin' on."

"No! Please. She's gonna make me go back to the hospital, and I don't want to." He whined. "Please, Uncle Tony. Don't call her."

The Italian sighed, closing his eyes briefly. He saw a lot of himself in the boy, and he couldn't help but feel sorry for him. "Okay. I won't call your Mama, but I am calling Ducky."

"Uncle Tony...please..."

The older man frowned, putting on his best Gibbs voice. "It's not a discussion, Jack. If you don't want me to call her, this is your only other option."

"Okay." Jack conceded, releasing a tired sigh. He knew that he wasn't gonna win the argument with his Uncle.

"Okay." He said, standing up and grabbing Abby's laptop from the dining room table. "Drink your soda and I'll get this set up."

He opened the lid and was relieved when he saw that the video call program Abby used was still running, preventing him from having to fumble with making it work. Picking Ducky's number from the list, he watched as the program dialed and connected, hearing the ME's voice before he saw him.

"Abigail? Is that you calling?" Ducky asked, turning the computer screen on.

"Nah, Ducky. It's just me." Tony grinned, waving at the older man.

"Ah, Anthony. And how are things with Abby? I trust you're taking good care of her?"

"She's fine, and of course I am. I actually have a question for you about a different patient, if you've got a few minutes."

Ducky smiled. "Of course. What can I help you with?"

Tony turned the computer a little so that Jack was also in the frame. "Jack's got a bit of a fever, and he just vomited. I just wanna make sure he's okay."

"Hmm...it sounds like an infection of some kind. Have you looked at his arm? Abby said something yesterday about a cut he got in the accident?"

The boy spoke up, holding his heavily bandaged arm up. "It's been a little sore, but I didn't wanna say anything."

"Don't tell me we have another one who refuses to seek medical attention." Ducky sighed, not missing the look Tony shot him through the camera. "Unwrap his arm, Tony. Let's see what we're dealing with."

Tony took the heavy bandages off of Jack's cut and frowned at the clearly infected wound. "Jack...you shoulda said something earlier."

"Tony, I hardly think you should be admonishing the boy. I have seen you avoiding me when you have injuries that should be looked at. Let's have a look."

The Italian held up his nephew's arm, allowing Ducky to see it through the camera. "Oh dear. How long did you say that it has been hurting, Jack?"

"Since yesterday? I don't know for sure. The doctor gave me some medicine for the pain in my leg."

Tony picked up the bottle of pills that were sitting on the coffee table. "He's got a prescription for low-dose Vicodin, Ducky."

"Ah. I see why it didn't hurt very much then. Well, I would suggest going to the hospital, but I have a feeling you both would just as soon stay away from that horrid place." Ducky smirked, watching as they exchanged glances before looking back to him. "That's what I thought. Tony, you'll need some supplies."

"You got it. Just tell me what to do."

Ducky told Tony what supplies he would need, and after the younger man gathered them, he proceeded to explain how he should clean and rebandage the wound on the child's arm.

"That should do it, Anthony. Just make sure that it gets cleaned twice a day and covered with fresh gauze." He turned his attention to the young boy, smiling warmly. "You take care of yourself, Jack. I would hate to see your injury get worse."

"Thanks, Ducky." Tony smiled. "I'll have Abs call you guys later, huh?"

"That would be wonderful, Tony. Talk to you then."

They ended the call and he closed the lid on the laptop, turning back to his nephew. "How you feelin' now?"

"Arm's a little sore, but I feel a little better."

"Good." The older man set the laptop aside, relaxing against the couch. "Wanna watch a movie or something?"

He nodded, shifting until he was in a comfortable position while Tony found a movie that was just starting. They watched it quietly for a few minutes, taking advantage of the silence in the empty house.
Chapter End Notes:
"A Beautiful Mess" by Jason Mraz