- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Feelings come out after a death
Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo was Shot and Killed in the line of duty on a Tuesday Morning, when he jumped infront of a bullet meant for his Boss Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the moment that bullet entered Tony's Chest, he fell to the ground, and no matter how hard Gibbs pressed on the wound to get the Bleeding to stop the faster the blood seeped out, and with Tony looking paler by the minute he knew that he was breaking one of Gibbs' rules, he managed to choke out his last words "I'm sorry Boss" there he died in his Boss' lap with his blood pooled around them.

Wednesday Morning a tearfull Ducky performed the Autopsy, While Gibbs and McGee tried to calm down a hysterical Abby who couldn't stop herself from crying saying "Why Tony?, Gibbs Why?" he replied "I don't know Abbs". Ziva on the other hand remained in a state of shock at her desk staring off into space, she was sullen, but not teary-eyed for her fallen friend, and co-worker.

The Team laid Anthony DiNozzo to rest on Friday his Funeral was Beautiful not a dry eye in the place, especially after Gibbs gave a very moving Euloguy. After the Funeral Gibbs had sent everybody home he went back to the office to clean out Tony's Desk, as he was cleaning it he came upon a letter, on the enevelope it said: To Jethro Gibbs, so he opened it and began to read it said:

Dear Boss,

If your reading this letter then I must be dead, please don't be angry at me for what I'm about to say, I've been wearng a Mask everyday for the past 6 years, and the reason for that is because I fell in Love with my Boss from the moment you hired me back in Baltimore.

I knew it would have been inappropriate for me to just come out and tell you, cause I knew it would have landed your fist in my face, and me out of a job, and I wasn't about to ruin the best thing to come into my life. I made so many Friends at NCIS you included, so I just kept my feelings for you hidden deep down, and now that I'm gone its time to let them out, Tell Abby that she was like the little sister I never had, McGee although I'm sure he'll miss all the names I use to call him, I'm sure he just let it go in one ear and out the other, Ziva even though she probably never thought that much of me as a partner, or a friend for that matter, but please tell her Boss that I always had her back. Tell Ducky I always enjoyed his stories, even though it may have looked like I was zoning him out I wasn't, and Palmer he became a Big help to me when you were in Mexico. I left you for last Boss, or Jethro you were my Mentor, you taught me how to do this job, maybe thats the reason I fell so hard for you Please don't blame yourself for my death, and Please don't lock yourself in the basement drinking Bourbon, go out once in awhile and live your life.

Don't stop being a Family because I'm gone, it was the only thing that kept me sane all those years. One more thing Boss I figured if I couldn't have you then one of your daily Headslapps would have to do, cause it meant physical contact from you. Now its up to you, keep my Family safe Jethro I Love You Guys.

All my Love,

Tony

After reading Tony's letter he just sat there with tears streaking his face ans saying "I didn't know Tony and I'm so so very sorry".

Then suddenly he felt something like a breeze come across him, and he knew that it was Tony forgiving him.


END