- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Mike and Jethro go to confront Tony's mother about what all she's done, only they don't KNOW what all she's done!
Abby and Tony were scooting around the mall, she'd completely ruined him. His hair was temporarily died black, eyeliner was so thick that he looked like a raccoon, and his clothes were literally like a second skin, cutting off circulation to several areas. Tony wasn't sure just how the hell he'd been blackmailed into this but she was dragging him into a goth store with a picture of a chicken being sacrificed in the window.

"I'm not putting that on, you're no dominatrix Abbs!" he shouted as soon as she picked up a spiked leather collar.

"Not to you, but I'll bet Gibbs would appreciate this, and a muzzle!" she squealed the last part and ran off the find the training tool that she was looking for.

Sensing his only moment to escape, Tony fled and went to the bathroom. This day was getting weirder and weirder. First Abby had demanded that they go shopping, then demanded that he come over to her place so that she could play dress up, and now she was trying to turn him into Gibbs' bitch, but not in the good way. She'd seemed real rushed too, dragging him out of the house almost the second he woke up and got dressed; God he hoped that the two men left behind hadn't killed each other.

After washing his face free of all tampering, Tony left the bathroom and started to sneak past the store, where Abby was now standing outside, looking for him, to go and get a change of clothes from him car. It was cold again today and he would have much rather spent the day at home, with Jet, instead of being thrown around like a rag doll by Abby.

Once changed he went back to the store where an enraged Abby finally spotted him, "What did you do? I'm gonna have to buy you a leash too!" she shouted.

"Let it go Abbs, a guy's gotta feel comfortable when being dragged all over the mall." He told her with a smirk.

"Be smug now you little brat but your mother is singing a different toon right about now… I mean…!" She looked like she was going to have a heartattack but Tony was a little beyond caring.

"What are you talking about Abby? Did they go to see her? DID THEY?" he shouted before storming off toward the exit. He couldn't believe those two assholes, and Abby was in on it. Well they weren't going to get away with it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Probie, you can still back out." Mike told him as they arrived in the bullpen and started cutting through to the director's office.

Jethro snorted, "Yeah right, I wouldn't miss this for the world." He almost felt sorry for Jenny, almost, but she'd put Tony through far too much for any kind of sympathy from him. Abby promised to keep his lover occupied so they didn't have to worry about him for a while, she had quite a few ways of keeping him busy that Gibbs certainly didn't envy.

"You can't just walk in there! Hey!" Cynthia shouted after them but Mike was already slamming open the door to Jenny's office.

"Mike!" Jenny shouted before trying to gather whatever bit of composure she could, "I wasn't aware that you were back in town. If you're looking for Tony,"

"You bitch, you kept him from me! You manipulated us both to serve yourself and then you come out with this as soon as it suits you! He deserves a hell of a lot better mother!" Mike shouted.

Jenny winced but came back, "Oh don't you dare pretend like it bothers you! You were always about you and you didn't even want children, you said it a hundred times."

Mike shouted, "I wanted children, but I sure as hell wanted to be married first, you were to busy acting like a grade A, class A, wh…"

Suddenly a loud whistle broke out, stopping Mike from completing his sentence. Jethro had wanted to stay out of this but obviously Tony had other ideas. Abby came over to stand beside of Gibbs, she knew that T-Bear was in no mood to be reckoned with.

"I don't care who's to blame, Dad, you shouldn't have come here. Mom, I've put up with a lot of shit for you over the years and it's all because of you." Tony said, glaring at his mother and grabbing his father's arm. He tried to give him a pleading look and for the first time, Gibbs saw Mike relent to someone.

Jenny became red faced, "How dare you side with him! Where was he when DiNozzo senior was letting all of his friends pass you around? He was never there to protect you!" she shouted and suddenly every eye was on Tony.

Tony's eyes got big; she'd known about the abuse. "You let it happen, and I'm not your son." He told her before grabbing rushing out of the office, leaving Abby, Gibbs, and his parents alone.

"You let my son be ABUSED!" Mike roared first, jumping for Jenny but Jethro grabbed him. He struggled to get the man out of the office, while the director backed up and paled considerably. Abby walked up and slapped her as hard as she could, the woman couldn't fire her without admitting to what she'd done. She followed Gibbs and Franks out quickly, poor Tony. He'd carried this burden for so long, alone, and all along the woman who should have been protecting him had known.