- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony can't deal with everyone knowing what's happened to him so he runs, but will he say gone forever, or more importantly, will they let him stay gone forever?
Tony raced ahead of the others, got in his car, and just drove. He’d had so much on his mind and now he had skeletons from his closet waltzing out too.

As hard as he tried to fight it, his memories were coming through. He could remember his father… Anthony DiNozzo Sr. coming into his room from a ‘lesson’ once he turned five. Then once he turned ten the man’s business partners could take turns finalizing their deal by taking him.

Pushing the car to go faster, Tony drove until he reached the beach. He couldn’t face them. His father had more than likely disowned him already; Abby was probably disgusted, while he didn’t even want to think of Gibbs’ reaction.

He then let his mind wander. He was somewhere on the California coast, no one knew who he was, and he could change is name to avoid his mother. He could just disappear and forget this day ever happened.

Then would all prefer it this way. He pulled into a hotel and gave another name.

So it began.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Mean while Mike Franks, was pacing the floor of his son’s apartment. Rage, worry, and fear was all he could comprehend, “Well, where the hell is he probie?!” He shouted as his old partner wandered back into the room, closing his phone.

“I don’t know Mike; he’s turned off his phone. He’s never run away before.” Jethro said completely lost.

Abby looked up from where she was hugging Bart on Tony’s precious black leather couch that smelled like him, “Sure he’s run away, he’s run away from every place he’s ever been until he came to NCIS. I thought he’s stop here but this must have pushed him back to running.” She sniffed and hugged Bart tighter, encouraging the fart that came out of the animal.

Both men shared a worried look, he already had several hours head start but they had to find him, soon, “Abby, tomorrow when you go in I need you to track his cell phone then search his name threw every hotel in his path. Mike and I will be tracking him as soon as you give us a path.”

“What about the rest of your team, and the director?” Mike ask the last part with venom.

“She won’t get in our way unless she wants all her dirty little secrets to come out and I’ll just give McGee and Ziva the week off. They don’t need to know about any of this unless we really need them to help us,” Gibbs said after a moment.

Then all nodded, they had to find Tony, he couldn’t keep running. He was loved far to much for that.