- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The boys go to get their man but they end up finding someone they'd love nothing more than to send straight to hell!
The next morning Abby was booting up her computer at five a.m., while Gibbs was dismissing his team and yelling at the bitch that caused all this. Mike was waiting in the garage in his car for Jethro to get him after handling his business, so that he and Gibbs could go ‘Tony Hunting’ in a car his son wouldn’t recognize.

Abby turned on the GPS in Tony’s phone; he’d apparently ended up just north of San Francisco. She ran ‘Tony DiNozzo’ in a five mile search though the hotel database. When nothing came up she added ‘Anthony/Tony DiNozzo’ and expanded it to fifteen miles. NOTHING!

“What do you got Abs?” Gibbs barked as he came walking in, Mike right behind him now.

She sighed, “I know where he is; I just don’t know where he is.”

Gibbs just gave her the look.

“He’s just north of San Fran but no hits on any hotels,” she clarified.

“Expand the search,” he commanded.

Without another word Gibbs was already gone but Mike hesitated, “It’s a long shot but try to use Tony Franks,” he instructed before trailing after Gibbs.

Mike caught up with Jethro right outside the elevator. Everything was silent until they stepped inside and the doors closed behind them.

“What was that about with Abby?” Gibbs asked as they headed towards the garage.

“I thought that maybe he used my name. What did his mother say?” Mike asked hesitantly. He and Abby had a conversation last night once the probie was out cold that no one needed to know about.

Jethro chuckled darkly as he opened the door to Mike’s car, “Said that she wished us luck. I thought she was going to have a heart attack right there.”

Mike knew that it wasn’t far from the truth.

As soon as his door was closed Gibbs’ cell phone started to squeal, “What’s up Abs?”

“Gibbs, Mike was right. T-Bear is at an evil little hotel called, ‘The Sun Spot Inn’, under the name Anthony Franks!” she announced proudly; now she had time to deal with the arrangement she and Mike had come to.

“Good job, Abby!” he told her.

“Thanks Gibbs, you bring him back.”

….

Gibbs and Mike rolled into the parking lot of the ‘Sun Spot Inn’ just past noon. Both men noted Tony’s mustang sitting in the parking lot, a Mercedes Benz to its left, so they pulled in on the right.

“What if he tries to resist?” Gibbs asked suddenly nervous.

Mike rolled his eyes, “I might have some chloroform in the back. Let’s just go and get him before Abby calls again!”

They headed inside, Jethro took point and smiled at the receptionist, “Hi, we are looking for Anthony Franks, could we have his room number please?” he casually flashed his badge.

The girl grinned back and started clicking away at her computer, “Mr. Franks is in room 213. I’ll let him know that he has guests.”

They walked towards the elevator and Jethro just knew that he was in for it now.

“I realize your instincts are to flirt but just remember that my son better not get hurt because of it,” Mike warned dangerously, growling as the doors slid shut.

“Yeah, I know but I’m not the only flirt around, no doubt a talent inherited from his father,” Jethro snarled back. Then they fell into a peaceful silence.

They stepped off the elevator and started towards Tony’s room. Once they reached the door, both men noted screaming from inside.

Mike knocked while Jethro pulled his gun.

“I told you not to call for anyone you little slut!” A male voice shouted.

They changed positions and while Jethro kicked in the door Mike was pulling his own weapon. Once they were in the man holding Tony let him go quickly and Jethro dropped his gun.

“Tony, who the hell is this asshole?” Gibbs demanded.

Tony looked worriedly between the three other men before deciding to just dive in,

“Gibbs, Dad, this is Anthony DiNozzo Sr.”