[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The tide is coming in on Tony DiNozzo as everything that can change does change. But in a world that's so quickly changing it's hard to tell who's trying to throw him a life-raft and who's trying to sink his battleship.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Mike Franks
Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6832 Read: 7330
Published: 03/26/2010 Updated: 07/13/2010

1. Battleship by Beater101 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The tide is coming in on Tony DiNozzo as everything that can change does change. But in a world that's so quickly changing it's hard to tell who's trying to throw him a life-raft and who's trying to sink his battleship.

2. Explinations by Beater101 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
One stand off is about to lead to another.

3. Confrontation by Beater101 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Mike and Jethro go to confront Tony's mother about what all she's done, only they don't KNOW what all she's done!

4. Runaway by Beater101 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony can't deal with everyone knowing what's happened to him so he runs, but will he say gone forever, or more importantly, will they let him stay gone forever?

5. Finder's Keepers by Beater101 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The boys go to get their man but they end up finding someone they'd love nothing more than to send straight to hell!

6. The End by Beater101 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
It's all going to end right here right now, but in whose favor?