- Text Size +
CH. 3
Days passed with one of the team spending hours at a time with Ziva; then another would take over and stay with her a while. Nobody wanted to leave her-- they were afraid she'd wake up while they were gone...
or she might... No. Tony told himself. You can't think that. Ziva will live.
This was the sixth day she was in this coma.
Abby had begun to work slower and talk less. She only worked with the evidence when Gibbs was down their or if he had specifically ordered her to. She looked at pictures of the team and looked back on memories.
"You know, Ziva," Tony said to her, "We really miss you. I miss you. The team's falling apart.."
He had been sitting here for probably four hours, not saying much. He didn't know what to say.
Tony was getting extremely hungry. He sighed and started to walk to the door.
"Tony?" A familiar voice mumbled.
"Ziva!" He yelled and ran over to her. "Hold on, I'll get a doc."
The doctor arrived shortly.
"Well, Miss David, how do you feel?"
"Fine." Ziva said.
Tony and the doctor looked at her oddly.
She sighed. "Sore. I have a headache. And I hate being here. And I hate not feeling like myself."
"I noticed you weren't your usual ninja self." Tony joked.
Ziva glared at him; Tony chuckled.
"You'll have to take it easy for a while, but you will be fine. You can go home today if you want." Doc said.
"Of course I want to." Ziva muttered.